No announcement yet.

Abner Mares returning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abner Mares returning?

boxrec has him fighting on the undercard of pacquiao-hatton against jonathan perez, he faced jose carito lopez awhile back and looked pretty good, anyone know if hes really coming back or is it just bull**** from boxrec?

He's coming back. It was supposed to be an untelevised tuneup, but who knows now with Kirkland sitting where he is right now.

Comment

I hope he takes Kirkland's spot. Concepcion is also on the card and i dont really want to see him upgraded.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        I hope he takes Kirkland's spot. Concepcion is also on the card and i dont really want to see him upgraded.
        you can't deny the fact that concepcion looks to be like the next big thing! the fight with luevano would 've been a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          you can't deny the fact that concepcion looks to be like the next big thing! the fight with luevano would 've been a good one!
          barbie conception is a fukin bum, hes been going through wars with BUMS... he has hard time beating them, luevano would of schooled his ass, i wouldnt be surprised if arum changed his mind and saved his fighter from a humiliating defeat by canceling the fight

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
            barbie conception is a fukin bum, hes been going through wars with BUMS... he has hard time beating them, luevano would of schooled his ass, i wouldnt be surprised if arum changed his mind and saved his fighter from a humiliating defeat by canceling the fight
            woah woah woah xcaret. here you go again fuuucking up a good thread u made just because somebody posted something about a pinoy. remember what happened to the other pinoy bum u call? didn't he ktfo the pinoy killer?
            stop the idiotic posts. by the way i myself don't like the fact that they are labeling concepcion as the next big thing. because he still has a lot to prove just like fighters like edwin valero, victor ortiz and the rest of the so called next big thing. we can all just wait and see what's going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
              how does your ass feel?still sore from last saturdays fight when both of your heroes got ktfo,martinez and solis!luevano got injured ithink he broke a pinky thats why he couldn't make it on the undercard,smart move for him .i think you should stop being a fan coz your fighters keeps ending up lossing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
                woah woah woah xcaret. here you go again fuuucking up a good thread u made just because somebody posted something about a pinoy. remember what happened to the other pinoy bum u call? didn't he ktfo the pinoy killer?
                stop the idiotic posts. by the way i myself don't like the fact that they are labeling concepcion as the next big thing. because he still has a lot to prove just like fighters like edwin valero, victor ortiz and the rest of the so called next big thing. we can all just wait and see what's going to happen.
                not calling him the next big thing instead i said looks to be the next big thing,there's a difference!it's way too early for anyone to say that!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  not calling him the next big thing instead i said looks to be the next big thing,there's a difference!it's way too early for anyone to say that!
                  i know i know what u mean but understand that we have to act a little less right for xcaret to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
                    i know i know what u mean but understand that we have to act a little less right for xcaret to understand.
                    true! i think excaret just ran away...

Comment

Working...
                    X