Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd Jr Loses to Marquez does it hurt his marketability?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd Jr Loses to Marquez does it hurt his marketability?

So if PBF lost to JMM would it significantly hurt his marketability and his future PPV sales? I think he'd lose alot of his fans that just jumped on the bandwagon, and i think alot of his sales are just based on the "I want to see if someone can ruin his perfect record" But on the same token, if he were to attempt to avenge his only lose this could also be a huge boost in PPV sales, seeing as though he was on quite the hiatus, and that could factor into people's opinion if he had a single defeat. What do you think? (and please don't respond with "PBF won't lose", thats not what this topic is about, its a completely hypothetical question)

ofcourse. if mayweather loses to marquez (haha, yeah right) he'd done as a fighter. no one would care about him, everyone pays to see him lose.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
      ofcourse. if mayweather loses to marquez (haha, yeah right) he'd done as a fighter. no one would care about him, everyone pays to see him lose.
      Are you that stupid??? When Ali lost toti Frazier was it all over??? One loss wouldn’t end his career

Comment

The thought that everyone pays to see him lose is a joke. Everyone on here says that and my question is where do you live? The people in the black communities love him and espicaly in the Hip Hop Community. You guys have convinced yourself that everyone in the mainstream hates him just because you guys do but thats not true. Most people who watched 24/7 ends up loving him

Comment

Ill tell you this... floyd losing would be the greatest thing to ever happen.. because then he would fight ALL the major threats gauranteed.... he would have nothing to lose anymore...

Comment

black guys dont sell out arenas, seriously people only payed to see oscar and ricky beat him. he doesnt have a solid fan base beside huggers on websites.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Ill tell you this... floyd losing would be the greatest thing to ever happen.. because then he would fight ALL the major threats gauranteed.... he would have nothing to lose anymore...
              Agreed, JMM would also cement his legacy.

Comment

I have a better shot of beating Floyd then JMM does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Boat Buyer View Post
                  I have a better shot of beating Floyd then JMM does.
                  so you admitt it's a pathetic size mismatch.

Comment

Paul Williams

Comment

Working...
                    X