Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 04-20-2009, 06:22 AM
cotto16
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 cotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,825.20
Total Points: 1,403,463.75
Default Freddie Pendleton

Former, journeyman, club fighter turned world champion! never avoided no one, knocked out a mayweather and even give a prime whitaker something to think about. Your thoughts?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Fi5hbone
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,441.03

Freddie Pendelton and Emmanuel Agustus are two dudes kinda cut from the same cloth if you ask me...Throwback guys with records that are/were decieving but capable of giving even the best of fighters all they could handle...
Old 04-20-2009, 01:08 PM
cotto16
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 cotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond reputecotto16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi5hbone View Post
Freddie Pendelton and Emmanuel Agustus are two dudes kinda cut from the same cloth if you ask me...Throwback guys with records that are/were decieving but capable of giving even the best of fighters all they could handle...
Both are much better than there records
Old 04-20-2009, 01:37 PM
oldgringo
Ellis

Rep Power: 21530 oldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 789,239.12
Kobe Stopper! Kobe Stopper! - MizzzouMan For the favorite fighter thread. I knew I liked you for a reason....LMAO - sweet pea 50 dilla donuts! - el guason456 For that laker clip. Christ ,my sides hurt.... LMAOOOOO - Shin Akuma One of my favorite tracks to rip. - El Gallo Negro! 
HAVE SOME OF DEM BEEENIE BEEBE?!? - Sweet Pea 50 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler jr 

Freddie was pretty underrated due to his poor start. The guy had some skill and a wicked right hand though. I was just watching "Nothin but Knockouts" on FSN yesterday and they showed his last great knockout win over Horatio Garcia...nice counter right hand that put Garcia to sleep.

One of the more savage knockouts you'll see. Comparing Augustus to Pendleton isn't really fair to Pendleton. I know why you make the connection, but Freddie was a more serious fighter and accomplished some pretty good things in his career. He held the IBF Lightweight title, beat Lopez, Mayweather, Bramble, Paez, and Daryl Tyson...he also battled Ruelas and Whitaker better than most.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:40 PM
oldgringo
Ellis

Rep Power: 21530 oldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 789,239.12
Kobe Stopper! Kobe Stopper! - MizzzouMan For the favorite fighter thread. I knew I liked you for a reason....LMAO - sweet pea 50 dilla donuts! - el guason456 For that laker clip. Christ ,my sides hurt.... LMAOOOOO - Shin Akuma One of my favorite tracks to rip. - El Gallo Negro! 
HAVE SOME OF DEM BEEENIE BEEBE?!? - Sweet Pea 50 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler jr 

Just checked on his record.....he defeated Tyrone Trice as well! Very early on in both mens careers. I can only guess that he starched him with a right.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:19 PM
cotto16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgringo View Post
Freddie was pretty underrated due to his poor start. The guy had some skill and a wicked right hand though. I was just watching "Nothin but Knockouts" on FSN yesterday and they showed his last great knockout win over Horatio Garcia...nice counter right hand that put Garcia to sleep.

One of the more savage knockouts you'll see. Comparing Augustus to Pendleton isn't really fair to Pendleton. I know why you make the connection, but Freddie was a more serious fighter and accomplished some pretty good things in his career. He held the IBF Lightweight title, beat Lopez, Mayweather, Bramble, Paez, and Daryl Tyson...he also battled Ruelas and Whitaker better than most.
That right hand he caught the black mamba with was punch perfect
Old 04-21-2009, 05:43 PM
cotto16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Just checked on his record.....he defeated Tyrone Trice as well! Very early on in both mens careers. I can only guess that he starched him with a right.
if you look at his record he beat some good fighters, never avoided no one
Old 04-22-2009, 11:18 AM
cotto16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
He has a world class right hand, he hit like a middleweight with it
Old 05-10-2009, 01:33 AM
zionroad90
Amateur

Total Points: 319.23

he was a great fighter. he now works with me at a mall in miami. he talks about his boxing past a lot but i like to listen.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:44 AM
DarchinyFAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 DarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 339,809.33
Total Points: 457,203.41
Welcome to the asylum. Take this lucky clover, you might need it. - FRKO 1,000 posts! - ЯiZO Congrats on reaching 1,000 posts here - ??? 1k posts - Golden Boy 360 1K posts, keep it up - PISTOLWHIP 
Good poster - Tek My Pounches 

Beat both Jorge Paez and Livingstone Bramble when they were both still serious contenders.