No announcement yet.

A problem i got with some fans talking about weak chins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A problem i got with some fans talking about weak chins

This has always bothered me when people say. JMM,Valero and Gamboa and other fighters have one of the worst chins in boxing or have a pathetic chin. When they have never been ko'd. Do they have Baldomir chins of course not but just because they go down it doesn't mean they have khan's chin. They get stunned but these guys don't do the zab dance and then get up. So stop acting like every fighter that goes down has a khan chin
    Last edited by KILLA RIGHT; 04-17-2009, 07:32 PM.

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    This has always bothered me when people say. JMM,Valero and Gamboa and other fighters have one of the worst chins in boxing or have a pathetic chin. When they have never been ko'd. Do they have Baldomir chins of course not but just because they go down it doesn't mean they have khan's chin. They get stunned but these guys don't do the zab dance and then get up. So stop acting like every fighter that goes down has a khan chin
    co-sign.apparently calzaghe had a **** chin lmao

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      co-sign.apparently calzaghe had a **** chin lmao
      Exactly thats a great example

Comment

people need to discern the different types of chins there are.

for example I hate lennox lewis but even he got UP and beat the count in his KTFO knockouts at the hands of rahman/mccall.

Wlad Klitschko too got up and was never knocked out cold.

If anything, hate on Roy Jones he's the guy that got stretched twice completely unconscious for minutes at a time though even HE managed to get up arguably on time and beat the count during the Tarver fight (I think)

Comment

Every single boxer has a weak chin on here according to some people.

fact is, nearly every great boxer can get one-punch-KTFO'd if he gets caught right.

Lennox Lewis is an example, I sincerely struggle to see exactly who would have been NOT been knocked out by that punch Rahman got him with, any of the great heavies you care to mention all of them-knocked out. It was a bingo punch.

Comment

I thought differently when I was younger, but the truth is that Lennox didnt have a bad chin at all. He was just too arrogant to cover up when he was hurt and sometimes he didnt respect the weapons of his opponents enough.

Comment

since when is valero chin bad he has only been dropped once and he recovered well
              and jmm might lose his balance but i doubt anyone can truly knock him out

Comment

I've heard a ton of people on here say that Arreola has a crap chin. Just because he was getting bum rushed, caught with some clean shots, he was too fat to move out of the way of more punishment and his guard wasn't stopping much at the time, so he takes a quick knee, takes the full eight count, and proceeds to kick some a$$. Glass jaw my Flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by ulises_solis View Post
                  since when is valero chin bad he has only been dropped once and he recovered well
                  and jmm might lose his balance but i doubt anyone can truly knock him out
                  valero wasn't even dropped. it was the 3rd round of mosquera fight i believe that people often refer to (unless there's another instance I'm forgetting) and Valero was basically caught in the ropes and sort of entangled in them and fell down via simultaneous shove/punch/rope entanglement. He wasn't hurt at all and instantly got up, then proceeded to ktfo mosquera rounds later.

Comment

just understand them mate.. some people are not well educated in boxing..

Comment

Working...
                    X