Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: So?
Less than 10%... 5 10.20%
10-20% 6 12.24%
20-30% 9 18.37%
30-40% 19 38.78%
I'm a Hatton hugger and/or I don't know Boxing. 10 20.41%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 04-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Welter_Skelter
Resistance Is Futile

Rep Power: 179 Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,277,438,879,329.95
Total Points: 56,277,439,027,130.58
Top Dog.. - !! AI-Holmes!! this pizza is illogical captain - mickeyb for being a smart man on the cotto bets! - rogelio1289 16K Posts - T-97 Have a drink on me Welt! - BatTheMan 
Cheers! - OASIS_LAD An apology - El Dominicano Thanks for my gift!! You think I'm cute?!?! - Blood_Child We Fresh! - Dorian for the king of the scene! - MELLY-MEL... 
Merry Christmas - msagrain I like your M.O. frog. Clog your ateries with a cheezeburger. - Mizzou what's up  with em cookiez? - Tipper1069 Top Banana! - Bendigo Kalnsman for tolerance.....LOL - WTFBALLZ 
Thanks, man.  A true great. - Bendigo I can't possibly give you as much karma as I'd like to so have a gift.  Top poster on this site.... - ABOSWORTH On Me - Rocky. have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead for posting in my weed thread , good man! - HUGH JASS 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLSPLITTER View Post
This is basically another example of Hatton being clearly outclassed by a true pound for pound boxer around his size....

and since this bout isn't taking place in Manchester with Dave Parris...I'm giving him less than a 10% chance...which is what I gave him against Mayweather...
Your Poll is completely ****.. which means you are completely ****..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-17-2009, 01:10 PM
SKULLSPLITTER
Banned

Bank: 49,824.96
Total Points: 55,454.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
Your Poll is completely ****.. which means you are completely ****..
My poll is educated and realistic and giving you a side order of Anger with your Denial...

Hatton could possibly beat Pacquiao 1 out of 10 times...end of story.

If any of you think this is a pick 'em or better for Hatton, you need to work on evaluating fighters and matchups and eliminating your bias....that is IF you care or WANT to be the best judge you can be.....

That being said...when it comes to business....I'm praying more and more people think Hatton's gonna win this....that 24/7 influences the gamblers to take a chance on Hatton again....because you know what that means?

I will make even MORE money.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:39 PM
lance_uppercut
Contender

Rep Power: 7 lance_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputelance_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputelance_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputelance_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputelance_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputelance_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputelance_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputelance_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputelance_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputelance_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputelance_uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,514,809.88
Total Points: 13,527,950.52

about 30%. Stranger things have happened....IMO pac is the more talented of the two but sometimes talent alone doesn't win a fight....sometimes the glory goes to the guy who just wants it more...hatton could pull off the win if he guts it out and finds a way to slug with pac rather than box...maul pac and tire him out...you know...do his thing....but in doing so he will most likely take a hellacious beating.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Welter_Skelter
Resistance Is Futile

Rep Power: 179 Welter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeWelter_Skelter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,277,438,879,329.95
Total Points: 56,277,439,027,130.58
Top Dog.. - !! AI-Holmes!! this pizza is illogical captain - mickeyb for being a smart man on the cotto bets! - rogelio1289 16K Posts - T-97 Have a drink on me Welt! - BatTheMan 
Cheers! - OASIS_LAD An apology - El Dominicano Thanks for my gift!! You think I'm cute?!?! - Blood_Child We Fresh! - Dorian for the king of the scene! - MELLY-MEL... 
Merry Christmas - msagrain I like your M.O. frog. Clog your ateries with a cheezeburger. - Mizzou what's up  with em cookiez? - Tipper1069 Top Banana! - Bendigo Kalnsman for tolerance.....LOL - WTFBALLZ 
Thanks, man.  A true great. - Bendigo I can't possibly give you as much karma as I'd like to so have a gift.  Top poster on this site.... - ABOSWORTH On Me - Rocky. have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead for posting in my weed thread , good man! - HUGH JASS 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler 

Quote:
My poll is educated and realistic and giving you a side order of Anger with your Denial...

Hatton could possibly beat Pacquiao 1 out of 10 times...end of story.

If any of you think this is a pick 'em or better for Hatton, you need to work on evaluating fighters and matchups and eliminating your bias....that is IF you care or WANT to be the best judge you can be.....

That being said...when it comes to business....I'm praying more and more people think Hatton's gonna win this....that 24/7 influences the gamblers to take a chance on Hatton again....because you know what that means?

I will make even MORE money.
No where did I say.. Who I was picking to win this fight.. What I said is.. your poll is complete crap.. Did I not type English or something??
what part of "your poll is ****" told you I wanted Hatton to win..???

Your poll is designed to get the results you want.. It's farcical and that robs you of whatever credibility you might think you have..

FYI .. I favor a Pac Victory.. But in no way is it 100% Guaranteed.. If you are basing it all on the DLH fight.. it is you who has the bias I am afraid..
People who are Picking Hatton have some very reasonable ground to stand on in doing so.. This fight has 3 potential outcomes .. PAC By slaughter , Hatton By slaughter.. or Most likely a hard fought close battle with lots of action.. which could go either way..

The odds of this fight being so one sided are slim in my opinion.. and that's all you and I have have.. is opinion.. I wonder why you confuse yours with fact??
Old 04-17-2009, 03:23 PM
Maxy
Contender

Rep Power: 8 Maxy has a reputation beyond reputeMaxy has a reputation beyond reputeMaxy has a reputation beyond reputeMaxy has a reputation beyond reputeMaxy has a reputation beyond reputeMaxy has a reputation beyond reputeMaxy has a reputation beyond reputeMaxy has a reputation beyond reputeMaxy has a reputation beyond reputeMaxy has a reputation beyond reputeMaxy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,387.43

I think this is a 50/50 fight simply because I have changed my mind on the outcome several times since it was announced. I laughed when this fight was mentioned as a possibility two years ago because I felt Hatton would roll right over Pac. Since then a lot has happened and I'm not convinced of a winner either way.

Hatton is so strong at 140...it's his weight class, he has never lost at that weight class and he has beaten some very good opponents. Some hate his style but the truth is he is strong and effective at 140. Pac is quicker, throws straight punches which could do Hatton damage and is seemingly at the peak of his powers.

Thing is, I see Hatton utilising his superior strength, which I believe he has, and punishing Pac to the body en route to a late rounds stoppage. Then again maybe I'm underestimating Pac...

Tomorrow I might have changed my mind. For me, this is close, a 50/50 fight but today I'm picking Hatton.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:27 PM
TintaBoricua
I still love Mexico...

Rep Power: 13 TintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,464,176,544.37
Total Points: 17,521,401,604.32
:boxing: - mellow_mood For consistently solid posting! - The Surgeon For a super poster! - jazluvr No Message - Tha_Greatest Heres to another great night of Boxing - x3_bazooka_x3 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
This is basically another example of Hatton being clearly outclassed by a true pound for pound boxer around his size....

and since this bout isn't taking place in Manchester with Dave Parris...I'm giving him less than a 10% chance...which is what I gave him against Mayweather...
You're insane. All signs point to losing, but saying he's got a 10% chance is dumb. If it were going to be such an outclassing of Hatton, much of the attraction of the fight would be lost.

Hatton's got a chance, though.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:38 PM
zojo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 zojo is infamous around these partszojo is infamous around these partszojo is infamous around these partszojo is infamous around these partszojo is infamous around these partszojo is infamous around these partszojo is infamous around these partszojo is infamous around these partszojo is infamous around these partszojo is infamous around these partszojo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 812.85
Total Points: 11,427.69

hatton has a 60% chance of winning this to me

**** you and your biased poll
Old 04-17-2009, 03:41 PM
El Dominicano
Banned

Bank: 1.04
Total Points: 193,848.87
a toast. to the death of the coalition. lol - Left Hook Tua Drink Some presidente - Pico Hollywood U called it, here's ur Chela! - Puas tua says up yours...... - Left Hook Tua lol - Left Hook Tua 
Thx Bro! - Joshua Clottey Top Dawg - Welter_Skelter salud!! - el guason456 Thats real. - El Gallo Negro! i've been here. i log on everyday at work. you haven't been here! lol - Left Hook Tua 
BS Retard of the Month Award. - Jim Jeffries This is long over due - Massage Queen yep fukk em - larryx guzman is done. - Left Hook Tua kEEP GOING hARD on these Sucka's lol - Horus 
Cause you Da Man! - Gift Of Gab 

I give Hatton a 50% chance.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:56 AM
SKULLSPLITTER
Banned

Bank: 49,824.96
Total Points: 55,454.53

Regards,
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, The Absolute Conqueror and Owner of The Hattonites
Old 10-29-2012, 09:36 AM
Legendary Hater
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Rep Power: 0 Legendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these parts
Bank: 98,375,489,429.97
Total Points: 98,375,513,686.03

Ahhhhhh....memories.

Back when people kept trying to label me as a "troll"....even though I had already proved myself many times before...

and EVERYTIME AFTER for that matter....

I wonder how many of these losers who insulted me over my judgement still show their name around here...