No announcement yet.

Footage of the fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footage of the fighters

considering we have very little video evidence of gardner lately and we have videos of charlie ....

I just cant see how we can realistically call this , for all we know gardner is sparring 5 days out of 7 and is now built like a tank

all the talk about HBP means nothing ,we dont actually know what he is doing as the fight nears ....

there could be a shock in store for Z as we really dont have any knowledge of the 'pimp' and how he is shaping up .

my guess is that HBP does sparring 7 days a week ... = he drinks anti-freeze ,gets mortal and fight his trailer walls looking for his toilet

It would be a good move to make vids of yourself looking like an idiot and then come in like Tyson but i'm pretty sure that's not going to be the case here.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
      It would be a good move to make vids of yourself looking like an idiot and then come in like Tyson but i'm pretty sure that's not going to be the case here.
      yeah ill second that tho it wud be funny as **** if hbp came in all roided up and was quicker than roy jones lol

Comment

Thats why i was asking Z'ee the other day about Pimp
        Does he train at all?
        Does he go on the internet?
        Is Jeremy Kyle his wank material?

And he didnt know fuk all either really

Comment

Working...
        X