Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Two Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,594,813.08
Total Points: 60,010,081,043.05
For making me laugh at that funny ass video! - ABOSWORTH One of the few real ones.. Keep doing what you do. - K-Nan Here Have This On Me - Rocky... Have a Beer, T - Grand Champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger happpy View Post
If a black man dates or marries a white women automatically that means he hates his own race? So if a white man dates or marries a black women it should mean the same right?
I don't think it means that you hate your own race, I think that you can't help who you fall in love with. I think it's a possibility but not in all cases that if you're black and all you do is date white women something has got to be wrong with you and vice versa. I've always been equal opportunity because if I find you attractive regardless of race I would date her. I never understood how someone could say I'm not attracted to black women or white women. That's a pretty broad spectrum of women that you don't find attractive because of skin color, IMO every race has it's sexy women and I don't discriminate.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Two Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond repute
For making me laugh at that funny ass video! - ABOSWORTH One of the few real ones.. Keep doing what you do. - K-Nan Here Have This On Me - Rocky... Have a Beer, T - Grand Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiZ***1054; View Post
Feel me in on the mind ****, I see that white folks on the pics in the background and the rifle but what am I missing?
Old 04-13-2009, 08:37 PM
RiZО
Banned

Rep Power: 0 RiZО has a reputation beyond reputeRiZО has a reputation beyond reputeRiZО has a reputation beyond reputeRiZО has a reputation beyond reputeRiZО has a reputation beyond reputeRiZО has a reputation beyond reputeRiZО has a reputation beyond reputeRiZО has a reputation beyond reputeRiZО has a reputation beyond reputeRiZО has a reputation beyond reputeRiZО has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 94,013.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Clips View Post
Feel me in on the mind ****, I see that white folks on the pics in the background and the rifle but what am I missing?
The black guy? (trigger happpy)
Old 04-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiZ***1054; View Post
The black guy? (trigger happpy)
LOL, ok I got you.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Eric_Jiles
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Eric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,929.81

I am a black male. I **** with white woman beacause they have no attitude and they will do what you want them to do.. But black hozze just give attitude and they talk to dammnn much.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_jiles View Post
i am a black male. I **** with white woman beacause they have no attitude and they will do what you want them to do.. But black hozze just give attitude and they talk to dammnn much.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 11:03 PM
Eric_Jiles
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Eric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these partsEric_Jiles is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,929.81

Quote:
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't get me wrong, i will hit a black ass over a white one anyday.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:04 PM
vanilamilkshake
Banned

Rep Power: 0 vanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 742.58
Total Points: 32,160.39
Enjoy - Rocky. Cheer up homey - mangler for you and Reed. you 2 are so CUTE together!! - Spare Moody Happy birthday.  Yes, it's vanilla. - ABOSWORTH ur milkshake brings all the boys to the yard - phallusy 
Boxing Scene's Vixen - Welter_Skelter It's all love homey - mangler Your the nicest person on this site!! - Pretty Boy1 I'm still waiting for my special cake. - ЯiZО You're so sweet. - ЯiZО 
You're a sweetheart Milkshake - mangler We Fresh! - Dorian Good peoples - mangler To take your heartache away, not to fly, cos that would be silly. x - John-Locke-9-22 Boxingscenes Vixen! Enjoy The Party! - Pretty Boy32 
Ugly looking gift, but it does match your name. - RiΖO Not because your name is ugly! because it's a milkshake. - RiΖO Just thought I'd clear that up - RiΖO Just in case that's what you thought I meant - RiΖO Because it's not. You're name is GREAT and certainly not ugly! - RiΖO 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Piggu Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
I don't think it means that you hate your own race, I think that you can't help who you fall in love with. I think it's a possibility but not in all cases that if you're black and all you do is date white women something has got to be wrong with you and vice versa. I've always been equal opportunity because if I find you attractive regardless of race I would date her. I never understood how someone could say I'm not attracted to black women or white women. That's a pretty broad spectrum of women that you don't find attractive because of skin color, IMO every race has it's sexy women and I don't discriminate.
i agree with this. you just cant help who you fall for. true, you can have a certain..."type" you like. and some people take race difference as a sort of..fetish.

sometimes, contrast is good. diversity is stimulating.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:04 PM
vanilamilkshake
Banned

Rep Power: 0 vanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputevanilamilkshake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 742.58
Total Points: 32,160.39
Enjoy - Rocky. Cheer up homey - mangler for you and Reed. you 2 are so CUTE together!! - Spare Moody Happy birthday.  Yes, it's vanilla. - ABOSWORTH ur milkshake brings all the boys to the yard - phallusy 
Boxing Scene's Vixen - Welter_Skelter It's all love homey - mangler Your the nicest person on this site!! - Pretty Boy1 I'm still waiting for my special cake. - ЯiZО You're so sweet. - ЯiZО 
You're a sweetheart Milkshake - mangler We Fresh! - Dorian Good peoples - mangler To take your heartache away, not to fly, cos that would be silly. x - John-Locke-9-22 Boxingscenes Vixen! Enjoy The Party! - Pretty Boy32 
Ugly looking gift, but it does match your name. - RiΖO Not because your name is ugly! because it's a milkshake. - RiΖO Just thought I'd clear that up - RiΖO Just in case that's what you thought I meant - RiΖO Because it's not. You're name is GREAT and certainly not ugly! - RiΖO 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Piggu Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 

btw. i cant leave this thread cos i really like two clips sig
Old 04-14-2009, 10:53 AM
Two Clips
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
btw. i cant leave this thread cos i really like two clips sig
Take another gander....I just love girl on girl action!!