Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Winner?
Lewis by KO 16 21.05%
Lewis by Decision 7 9.21%
Draw 0 0%
Ali by KO 19 25.00%
Ali by Decision 34 44.74%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 01-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,454.49

Interesting match up but got to go with Ali in this one
I think he moved better and had better defence
Lewis size could play a factor but he was bigger than mercer and struggled
Lewis deserves respect but he is over rated
By the time he fought Tyson and Holyfield they were past it
Ali pre-exile I think destroys Lewis
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Joeyzagz
Soir

Rep Power: 23 Joeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,563,477,682.32
Total Points: 31,720,603,394.00
Have an e-beer on me - FRKO what a dummy you are - Freedom. still in the red after years of posting here - Freedom. troll - Simurgh 

Lennox has never lost a decision.

Ali might outland him, but Lennox would even the score with knockdowns like he did against Tony Tucker.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:37 PM
Joeyzagz
Soir

Rep Power: 23 Joeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,563,477,682.32
Total Points: 31,720,603,394.00
Have an e-beer on me - FRKO what a dummy you are - Freedom. still in the red after years of posting here - Freedom. troll - Simurgh 

Lennox at 246 would destroy 207 lb Ali. It would be like Sergio Martinez beating up on little Donaire.Lennox KD'd 215 lb Justine Fortune, not by concussing him, but by physically launching him in the air with an uppercut!

Lennox is just two fckin big. Ppl talk **** about his chin but no one under 230 lbs ever knocked him down or could even rock him.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:40 PM
miniq
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 miniq is infamous around these partsminiq is infamous around these partsminiq is infamous around these partsminiq is infamous around these partsminiq is infamous around these partsminiq is infamous around these partsminiq is infamous around these partsminiq is infamous around these partsminiq is infamous around these partsminiq is infamous around these partsminiq is infamous around these parts
Bank: 90,069.06
Total Points: 10,108,683.06

They said Foreman was too big...

KO 8

Lol.

Ali takes this one and test's Lennox's chin.

Lennox TOOOOO SLOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inehc0s0rDs

Last edited by miniq; 01-04-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 197,809.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurgh View Post
I agree with this.

It wasn't Lennox's fault but he didn't beat 'the man' either. He is top10 overall and top5 H2H, great big champion, but he is no where near GOAT.
What the hell does being 'GOAT' have to do with a h2h match up?

Also When Lewis fought Tyson .. the year prior Tyson was ranked at either
#1 or #2 (behind Wlad or ahead of Wlad) by Ring..

he was top 3 the 2 years leading into the Lewis fight for every single month.

Beating the Ring #2.. is still a good win.. REGARDLESS of how good Tyson was.

****.. if it wasn't for the fact that he was 'Tyson' knocking out a ring #2 guy would have been applauded.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
You are not comparing Lewis to Frazier are you? They are stylistically about as far away from each other as you can get. Ali had trouble with Frazier because he didn't have legs after his comeback.

Frazier was able to get in on him enough to make the fights interesting.

Lewis would try and win from the outside.

The problem is... Lewis is incredibly predictable. He comes with the left hook right hand all day long, and he will reach for you and put himself off balance.

Not really a problem when you are fighting big lumbering brutes that lack the mobility to change range on you and counter, but Ali could.

Lewis couldn't even stop a shot Holyfield in 2 fights. Something Riddick Bowe was able to accomplish 5 years earlier. Probably had something to do with Holyfield being able to move a little bit.

Need I mention the Evander even managed to Buzz Lewis?

You are a complete moron.. Holyfield was by no means shot.
Lewis was a under dog on some betting circles and others had the fight 1:1
or 1:1.5

When every inside boxing analyst at the time said Holyfield was still 'elite'.. and a decade+ later some key broad turning virgin kid still trying to figure out what an errection is starts SPEWING from his rotten dirty worthless mouth about how Holyfield is shot..

that is an insult to the sport of boxing.

You need to log the hell off and never ever attempt to dissect any boxer ever again.

Your boxing knowledge roughly equals that of a 3 year old stumbling around at the mall trying to find his mama.

Lewis dominated Holyfield in the first fight 10-2.
I like it how you bash Lewis for not finishing Holyfield
Vitali couldn't even finish a 40 year old Briggs TEN YEARS after Lewis knocked him out.
Lennox made Holyfield look like an amatur and won the first fight and the 2nd one as well.

Evander knows he's 0-2 against Lewis.
He knows it. God knows it. His mama knows it. His 14 bastard children knows it.

Your very presence offends me.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Skittlez
Banned

This is the first Lewis Poll on either site out of literally hundreds that I seen Lewis losing ((

Just shows you how underrated he really is

SMH @ Haters can't appreciate a fine gentleman champion just because he talks nice and isn't no criminal and stuffs
Old 01-04-2013, 03:28 PM
onetwopunch
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 onetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,163.83

Ali does, a prime Ali would box circles around Lenox, I doubt Lenox would be albe to land anything significant on a prime Ali. Ali's foot work, and hand speed would be to much for Lenox.