Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,268.99
Total Points: 629,921.01
:fing02: - mellow_mood congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab 5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1 have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1 Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449 No Message - boxing fanatic More food - mangler No Message - Fiend Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executioner54 View Post
Well, Mosley denied ever knowing about what he was taking.

Do you believe him?
And he took and lying detecto test and passed it. And he even sued Balco for trying to get him involved in the scandal.

And he didnt got raped by a older man, right after getting discover!

And Mosley after that, have done very good.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Komander
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Komander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,591,020,417.28
Total Points: 1,591,033,427.64
thanks for the link..good lookin out - Makavelli 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
And he took and lying detecto test and passed it. And he even sued Balco for trying to get him involved in the scandal.

And he didnt got raped by a older man, right after getting discover!

And Mosley after that, have done very good.
Well it is very possible that Marg comes back and does very good.

He can also take a lie detector test to prove he didn't know.

Mosley is a HOF. Very few beat him.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:32 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 209,971,125,515.83
Total Points: 419,971,329,087.18
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:

Do you believe him?
Hell No I dont beleive him. Im a Mosley fan but Im not fake. I will say that I do feel bad for alot of the Steroid guys though, espicaly the one's in baseball. Ive always felt bad for Bonds. I think some of them are jerks like Canseco who just wanted to use roids to make himself good and didnt care. While I think others are like Bonds in that they really didnt want to use them but felt dumb when everyone around them were making there numbers look like crap even though they were clearly a better player. Thats why I dont understand why everyone hates Bonds so much even when it came out that he never wanted to use them until he basicaly felt that he had to. He was already an MVP Hall of Famer with the best numbers in the league. Then his numbers started looking so average compared to all the Steroid users like McGuire and no one ever said anything to those guys. He was like a nobody after that and a ton of the people in the league was using it except him. Thats why I feel bad for him. He wanted to do it the right way but feels like he almost had to use the roids. Shane is like Canseco though. I dont think it was his ideal but he knew what he was doing and he only did it because he started losing.

I still think its different then Margarito though because steroids have never really ever made anyone better in boxing and most of all, Shane has always proven that he has real skill. Margarito never really has. Its like how Bonds is still a HOF without the roids but a McGurie or Canseco isnt. Shane would still be a beast without the roids but I dont know if Margarito is anything without that plaster. I will give Margarito more credit then most people though because I think he looked better in that Mosley fight then most think he did. Mosley was just a horrible matchup for him. I still think Margarito wouldve beat alot of guys that night even witout the plaster, atleast from what I saw
Old 04-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Komander
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Komander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,591,020,417.28
Total Points: 1,591,033,427.64
thanks for the link..good lookin out - Makavelli 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
Hell No I dont beleive him. Im a Mosley fan but Im not fake. I will say that I do feel bad for alot of the Steroid guys though, espicaly the one's in baseball. Ive always felt bad for Bonds. I think some of them are jerks like Canseco who just wanted to use roids to make himself good and didnt care. While I think others are like Bonds in that they really didnt want to use them but felt dumb when everyone around them were making there numbers look like crap even though they were clearly a better player. Thats why I dont understand why everyone hates Bonds so much even when it came out that he never wanted to use them until he basicaly felt that he had to. He was already an MVP Hall of Famer with the best numbers in the league. Then his numbers started looking so average compared to all the Steroid users like McGuire and no one ever said anything to those guys. He was like a nobody after that and a ton of the people in the league was using it except him. Thats why I feel bad for him. He wanted to do it the right way but feels like he almost had to use the roids. Shane is like Canseco though. I dont think it was his ideal but he knew what he was doing and he only did it because he started losing.

I still think its different then Margarito though because steroids have never really ever made anyone better in boxing and most of all, Shane has always proven that he has real skill. Margarito never really has. Its like how Bonds is still a HOF without the roids but a McGurie or Canseco isnt. Shane would still be a beast without the roids but I dont know if Margarito is anything without that plaster. I will give Margarito more credit then most people though because I think he looked better in that Mosley fight then most think he did. Mosley was just a horrible matchup for him. I still think Margarito wouldve beat alot of guys that night even witout the plaster, atleast from what I saw
You don't know for a fact that Margarito used plaster in previous fights.
Mosley may just have the style to beat him. For all we know Marg can come back and beat the very best at welter except for Mosley.

Steroids improve your stamina,strength,speed and agility.
I can respect the fact that at least you're not a hypocrite and admit you don't believe Mosley.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:40 PM
The Great Shark
Banned

Bank: 1,128,992.83
Total Points: 1,215,672.82
I love fish. - elchinoloco School of Fish - Plutö School of Fish. - Plutö ARMY of fish! - Plutö ARMY of fish! - Plutö 
ARMY of fish! - Plutö Put him in your fish tank! - -Ash- 
Hepatitis C - -Ash- 

Haha, some people are so harsh. Maybe he didn't know?
Old 04-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Owlzfan84
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Owlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond reputeOwlzfan84 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,911.51

Quote:

Do you believe him?
not for a second. Wasnt he injected?
Old 04-09-2009, 11:29 PM
DarchinyFAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 DarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 339,809.33
Total Points: 455,758.41
Welcome to the asylum. Take this lucky clover, you might need it. - F•R•K•O 1,000 posts! - ЯiZO Congrats on reaching 1,000 posts here - ??? 1k posts - Golden Boy 360 1K posts, keep it up - PISTOLWHIP 
Good poster - Tek My Pounches 

Continuing the charade that "he didn't know". He has to dump Capetillo to convince us he was indeed betrayed. I mean if he kept him around then it looks like Margarito knew and was all good with the situation. Its all PR (Public Relations, not Puerto Rican) which is why he is throwing the names of all these well know above board trainers out there.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:34 PM
MANGLER
Sex Tape Flop Artist

Rep Power: 247 MANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,771,358,501,944.38
Total Points: 9,771,358,515,293.41
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new year! - Toney Loc have some brew - arraamis Have a TV - eddie_monster here's something different. - chiguy91 
Top man - komodo Simply Super! - arraamis one you don't have - Starof David No Message - Starof David get back on the scene,im fuckin this place up - Mike Tyson77 
Thanks bro - komodo ran out of green, so here's a gift for that stacey dash background. - chiguy91 for the mang - jazluvr Thanks Mang! Here's one in return - codey Thanks bro. - komodo 
please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Ether Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Disposable Arts Autism - project xxx1 Hepatitis C - slevin 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - c l e a n e r Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Monkz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - komodo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - komodo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - komodo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

I don't get it either, but I guess he wants distance from Cap.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:39 PM
AntonTheMeh
NSB, DKSAB....

Rep Power: 59 AntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,176,352,618.65
That RJJ clip... LMAOOOOO - sweet pea 50 Hard cold cash. - Hard Dick thx man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Miller Time - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Old Coward 
solid posts mate - Alx. have a sneakers homie - Warrios or have a snickers lol - Warrios 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

betrayed?
this **** people believe.get the **** outta here.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:43 PM
DarchinyFAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 DarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDarchinyFAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 339,809.33
Total Points: 455,758.41
Welcome to the asylum. Take this lucky clover, you might need it. - F•R•K•O 1,000 posts! - ЯiZO Congrats on reaching 1,000 posts here - ??? 1k posts - Golden Boy 360 1K posts, keep it up - PISTOLWHIP 
Good poster - Tek My Pounches 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHA O' MEGA View Post
betrayed?
this **** people believe.get the **** outta here.
it is laughable..... but he will never admit it.

maybe someday if he goes broke and needs to write a tell all autobiography he will say "he had suspicisions", I doubt we will ever get anymore than that.