The Smashing Machine DVD - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Thread Navigation

Old 05-03-2004, 12:53 PM
mmafanman
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16 mmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,419.00
Default The Smashing Machine DVD

There may have been a thread on this a while back, but any ****ing way...

I was watching the deleted scenes on the DVD last night. There was this one scene, titled "Beat the Crap Out of My Friend." In that scene, Kerr is all pissed at Ricco Suave for not showing up one morning when he was supposed to. So he goes and *****es to Bas about it. It turns out that Ricco was out partying and chasing girls.

Anyway, Kerr tells Bas "I want you to beat the crap out of my friend." Kerr kind of laughs about it, but Bas has a straight face and says nothing.

The next day, Ricco shows up at Bas' gym. Then he and Bas start sparring for a bit. Bas, naturally the much better striker, is pretty much owning Ricco with the stand-up. After several exchanges, Bas backs Ricco up, and then unloads a ****ing bomb--a straight left that slams right on Ricco's jaw. Ricco goes "OHHHHH!" really loud and crumbles into a pile against the wall. Bas then runs over and tries to revive him. In the meantime, Kerr is just sitting there watching, like nothing happened.

"I was trying to hit you with the liver punch, then I came up over the top.." Bas explains to Ricco, who's all dazed and **** and has trouble barely standing up.

Funny stuff.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-03-2004, 12:56 PM
Nuno
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 Nuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 128,547.00
Send a message via AIM to Nuno Send a message via Yahoo to Nuno

HAHAHAHA....I gotta go rent it just to see that. Bas ownz!!!
Old 05-03-2004, 01:01 PM
mmafanman
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 mmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 36,419.00

It's ****ing classic ****! They should've kept that scene in for the film. Classic ownage.
Old 05-04-2004, 07:02 PM
DOGGx0

Rep Power: 35 DOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,414.58
Total Points: 728,963.90
Send a message via AIM to DOGGx0 Send a message via MSN to DOGGx0

Hahahaha. I saw that ****. Good stuff bro.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:33 PM
alfuh
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 alfuh has a reputation beyond reputealfuh has a reputation beyond reputealfuh has a reputation beyond reputealfuh has a reputation beyond reputealfuh has a reputation beyond reputealfuh has a reputation beyond reputealfuh has a reputation beyond reputealfuh has a reputation beyond reputealfuh has a reputation beyond reputealfuh has a reputation beyond reputealfuh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,534.00

Bas > *

Share This With Friends

User Tag List