New Lutador Americano products: rash-guards and vale-tudo shorts! - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 04-24-2004, 01:00 PM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,067.00
Default New Lutador Americano products: rash-guards and vale-tudo shorts!

I am here to announce the arrival of new Lutador Americano rash-guards and vale-tudo shorts. My husband and I have been working and researching and experimenting on this for the past year and we assure you it's the best quality available on the market. The products are made of VERY THICK nylon spandex and will last for a very long time. Our logo LA has some of the colors of the American flag: red and blue and we also have the name "Lutador Americano" written in gold. Not yellow, metalic gold! Gorgeous! We thought that having a big logo on the rear would may not work that perfectly, since there is so much friction on the ground on that part. Like I said: it's watching and learning and experimenting ALWAYS... that's the way I work and will always do. The products are from our new "Gold Series Line" and I'm sure you'll be a 100% satisfied. I put my name on that. The products are available under our "Vale-tudo/no gi" section on the website.

Well, that's it for now, guys. I do hope you are all doing great, improving your jiu-jitsu, doing well on the tournments too.

Thank you for your support. Take care!

Luciana.
LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-24-2004, 02:38 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

handjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 282,208.00
Send a message via AIM to handjobs4dollars

Oh american flag= no sale for me.
handjobs4dollars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 05:54 PM #3
Up and Comer

LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 20,067.00

It's not the American Flag. Our logo is an L and an A in red and and blue.

Thanks,
Luciana
LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 12:22 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

handjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 282,208.00
Send a message via AIM to handjobs4dollars

damn I should really start reading all of the post. My american hate has forced me to make a mistake in posting. I shall now kill myself and spare my family the shame.
handjobs4dollars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 08:49 PM #5

DOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,414.58
Total Points: 739,469.90
Send a message via AIM to DOGGx0 Send a message via MSN to DOGGx0

awesome stuff, LU. its nice to know that you take so much pride in your products.. it assures us (the buyer) on what we are buying is indeed quality.

Are these the new products?
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

also.. I was wondering about some of your duffle bags. Most of them are out of stock. Was wondering when they'll be in stock. Here are a few of the items I am inquiring on....

Vitamin & Minerals Deluxe Arona Duffel Bag

Vitamin & Minerals Black Deluxe Duffel Bag

Vitamin & Minerals Duffel Bag - Grey

Let me know. Glad to see you around, its been a while. Take care.
DOGGx0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List