Boxing Forum

Old 03-31-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
RenegadeT
war is hell

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,350,346.51
Total Points: 24,400,295.51
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 
Talking Charlie's momma's jokes...

she so fat that.....

...when she steps on the scale it says sorry we don't do livestock

...they had to grease a door frame and hold a Twinkie on the other side to get her through

...when she gets in an elevator, it has to go down.

all charlies momma jokes here !
RenegadeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
Edward Hitler
Danny Nolan

Rep Power: 13 Edward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,048.56
Showing appreciation - Massage Queen TPS SMACKDOWN CHAMPION - The Gully Gad Good fight champ - king09 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Danny nolan 

Originally Posted by The Clash View Post
she so fat that.....

...when she steps on the scale it says sorry we don't do livestock

...they had to grease a door frame and hold a Twinkie on the other side to get her through

...when she gets in an elevator, it has to go down.

all charlies momma jokes here !
his mums so thick she didnt stick him in a bag and chuck him in the river when he was born

his mums such a whore when she got raped she paid for it

shes so fat ppl deep fry chips in her belly button

The Dark Destroyer.
Edward Hitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
Edward Hitler
Danny Nolan

Rep Power: 13 Edward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond repute
Showing appreciation - Massage Queen TPS SMACKDOWN CHAMPION - The Gully Gad Good fight champ - king09 

shes so desperate she shagged hillbilly pimp and paid him for it

she stinks so bad she freshens her breath with dog****

The Dark Destroyer.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #4
elianna
Amateur

Total Points: 1,362.49
Default I think...

I think...

A blonde, a brunette, and a red head all went to an antique store and saw a beautiful old mirror.
The lady working at the store said, "This is a magic mirror. You must say something true. And if it's true, your wish will come true. If it's not true, you will disappear."

The blonde, red head, and brunette decided to buy the mirror, and brought it home with them. First the red head walked up to the mirror and said, "I think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world." Poof, she vanished. Then the brunette walked up to the mirror and said, "I think I'm the smartest girl in the world." Poof, she disappeared. Then the blonde walked up to the mirror and said, "I think ... " Then Poof, she disappeared.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:39 PM   #5
Edward Hitler
Danny Nolan

Originally Posted by elianna View Post
I think...

A blonde, a brunette, and a red head all went to an antique store and saw a beautiful old mirror.
The lady working at the store said, "This is a magic mirror. You must say something true. And if it's true, your wish will come true. If it's not true, you will disappear."

The blonde, red head, and brunette decided to buy the mirror, and brought it home with them. First the red head walked up to the mirror and said, "I think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world." Poof, she vanished. Then the brunette walked up to the mirror and said, "I think I'm the smartest girl in the world." Poof, she disappeared. Then the blonde walked up to the mirror and said, "I think ... " Then Poof, she disappeared.
to tame lol need to be super harsh

The Dark Destroyer.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #6
elianna
Amateur

Total Points: 1,362.49
Default Crime Of Thought

Crime Of Thought

Defendant (after being sentenced to 90 days in jail): "May I address the
court?"
Judge: "Of course."
Defendant: "If I called you a son of a *****, what would you do?"
Judge: "I'd hold you in contempt and assess an additional five days in jail."
Defendant: "What if I thought you were a son of a *****?"
Judge: "I can't do anything about that. There's no law against
thinking."
Defendant: "In that case, I think you're a son of a *****."
Old 05-04-2009, 10:57 PM   #7
Derranged
New York City sucks

Quoted: 1972 Post(s)
Rep Power: 200 Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,755,910,591,737,580.00
Total Points: 29,759,020,638,085,520.00
Merry Christmas - Flab Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led 
Happy holidays Mario! - led* Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz 
Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 :lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV 

Charlie's momma blasted such a huge and disgusting fart up Charlie's nose it gave him brain damage.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #8
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 535,410.93
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 

i hope all your mothers die of breast cancer, now U muthafduckkkers talking bout my Mom????? Im a KILL ALL OF u, Im a commit a columby On u mutha****kiers, and Ill Kill and rape all ure slut moms
White Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:17 PM   #9
SkilledB
on my grind

Rep Power: 15 SkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 318.36
Total Points: 148,188.95
for posting in my 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A Thanks for your help!  Kudos! - Bendigo Your a baaaddd man on the mic!! Keep it up. - RJJ The Truth Sorry about the soda....LMAOO - WTFBALLZ Thanks for the Sig!! - Golden Boy 360 
for being a good sportsman, and good poster. - jreckoning 
Send a message via AIM to SkilledB

Charlie ma like a racecare....***** burn 4 rubbers a night

Charlie momz got a beard like a gay muslim... talkin bout " i dont wan pork but ill take sum beef"
SkilledB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #10
The Gully Gad
Jeffery Hype

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 126 The Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,313,478,889.48
Total Points: 86,996,537,310,435,184.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Congrats on 47K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! add this to your collection bro - led You're the best, G! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

At least our moms have breasts to start with yours has a adams apple a lump in her pants
and a tache that would make Manny pacquaio's look like bum fluff..

And to add to the jokes...

Charlie Z'ee's mom as seen more helmets then Hitler

Charlie Z'ees mom is like a tv ***** gets turned on by knobs

Charile Z'ees mom as had more balls in the palm of her hand then steve davis

Im from the West Indies
Smoke the Most Trees
Ride Dem Jet Skis
In the Island Breeze
Shipping Ganja Keys
2 Overseas (Dont mek sense if it dont mek Gs)
Gal Mi a Squeeze have dem swarm mi like Bees
K bring yuh to yuh Knees Squat dem Like Fleas
Get Mi Tings daily dont haffi beg Please
Drink straight baba roots Yam up mi rice and peas

The Gully Gad is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
charlie's, momma's

User Tag List