Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-30-2009, 09:23 PM
MaFu MoFo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 MaFu MoFo has a reputation beyond reputeMaFu MoFo has a reputation beyond reputeMaFu MoFo has a reputation beyond reputeMaFu MoFo has a reputation beyond reputeMaFu MoFo has a reputation beyond reputeMaFu MoFo has a reputation beyond reputeMaFu MoFo has a reputation beyond reputeMaFu MoFo has a reputation beyond reputeMaFu MoFo has a reputation beyond reputeMaFu MoFo has a reputation beyond reputeMaFu MoFo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 286,458.05
Total Points: 481,870.52
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully 
Send a message via Yahoo to MaFu MoFo
Default Forget Margarito and Capetillo, It's the CSAC that needs to be investigated

Forget whatever Margarito and Capetillo did with the plaster incident. The California State Athletic Commishion should be investigated at every level. What really bothers me is the fact that the wraps were evaluated and approved prior to Richardson objection. Margarito's wraps were evaluated in the previous fights too. Since 2005, Margarito has fought at California, Nevada, New Jersey and New York. In California, he previously fought Paul Williams. He fought Cotto and Cintron in Nevada. In NY and New Jersey, he fought Clottey, Cintron and Johnson.

So it is highly unlikely for the same commishioner deputy to be in charge in supervising the hand wrapping for each fight at different states. Then again, who knows if Capetillo (and Bob Arum) knew who to pay in order to have the deputy look the other way during the wrapping process. No wonder Arum is doing "everything on his power" to save Margarito's ass. Maybe he is been blackmailed to do so...

The fact that Tony's wraps were cleared prior to the Mosley fight is THE MOST HORRIFYING FACT people seems to be over-looking. It's going to be hard to find this kind of corrupting evidence, but then again, history has shown that BOXING is not the Sport Of Gentlemen that used to be long, long ago...

So what do you think??? Other than Capetillo and Margarito, WHO ELSE SHOULD FACE THIS INVESTIGATION???
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-30-2009, 09:37 PM
isbj
Contender

Bank: 1,092,367.72
Total Points: 1,108,883.69

I agree. I believe Margarito & his trainer should be banned, but also the incompetent idiot who is paid to sign a cast should be terminated!
Old 03-30-2009, 09:39 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,863,539.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFu MoFo View Post
Forget whatever Margarito and Capetillo did with the plaster incident. The California State Athletic Commishion should be investigated at every level. What really bothers me is the fact that the wraps were evaluated and approved prior to Richardson objection. Margarito's wraps were evaluated in the previous fights too. Since 2005, Margarito has fought at California, Nevada, New Jersey and New York. In California, he previously fought Paul Williams. He fought Cotto and Cintron in Nevada. In NY and New Jersey, he fought Clottey, Cintron and Johnson.

So it is highly unlikely for the same commishioner deputy to be in charge in supervising the hand wrapping for each fight at different states. Then again, who knows if Capetillo (and Bob Arum) knew who to pay in order to have the deputy look the other way during the wrapping process. No wonder Arum is doing "everything on his power" to save Margarito's ass. Maybe he is been blackmailed to do so...

The fact that Tony's wraps were cleared prior to the Mosley fight is THE MOST HORRIFYING FACT people seems to be over-looking. It's going to be hard to find this kind of corrupting evidence, but then again, history has shown that BOXING is not the Sport Of Gentlemen that used to be long, long ago...

So what do you think??? Other than Capetillo and Margarito, WHO ELSE SHOULD FACE THIS INVESTIGATION???
The most horrifying fact is the intent to willfully and obviously cheat by Margharito and Capetillo.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.....all boxing commisions are suspect because none of them properly train their inspectors. Many of these inspectors don't even have any back ground in boxing other than being a fan. That is why Richardson was able to pick up on the wraps and not the inspector. I fought in NC last Sept. and the only thing the inspector looked for when checking my wraps was how far down my fingers the tape went and initialed them. He wasn't even there when my hands were being taped.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:41 PM
KnockoutTheFat
Beer Spokesman

Rep Power: 21 KnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 399,484.62
Best Thread On Boxing Scene: Boxing Quiz! - RiZOOM i'll gladly pay  you tuesday for a hamburger today. - Left Hook Tua Crazy Kim FTW! - T-97 Tye Bible - Dorian bring back kothefat!!!!! - Left Hook Tito 
sup son!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - MELLY-MEL... Happy Zombie Jesus Day! - RiZО 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
The most horrifying fact is the intent to willfully and obviously cheat by Margharito and Capetillo.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.....all boxing commisions are suspect because none of them properly train their inspectors. Many of these inspectors don't even have any back ground in boxing other than being a fan. That is why Richardson was able to pick up on the wraps and not the inspector. I fought in NC last Sept. and the only thing the inspector looked for when checking my wraps was how far down my fingers the tape went and initialed them. He wasn't even there when my hands were being taped.
Was boof at your pro debut
Old 03-30-2009, 09:44 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 

Quote:
Originally Posted by isbj View Post
I agree. I believe Margarito & his trainer should be banned, but also the incompetent idiot who is paid to sign a cast should be terminated!

Why terminate a guy who was in most likelyhood never trained to find these kinds of discrepancies? He would only be a fall guy. The real blame should be placed on (other than Margs and Capetillo) the CSAC for not spending the money to train these guys, who for all intent purposes is just a figurhead of their commision.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:46 PM
Zocalo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Zocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond reputeZocalo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 276,055.56
Total Points: 280,160.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by isbj View Post
I agree...

It also means that officials can be bought and look the other way.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:47 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOTF View Post
Was boof at your pro debut
Nah, Boof couldn't make it.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:49 PM
KnockoutTheFat
Beer Spokesman

Rep Power: 21 KnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutTheFat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 399,484.62
Best Thread On Boxing Scene: Boxing Quiz! - RiZOOM i'll gladly pay  you tuesday for a hamburger today. - Left Hook Tua Crazy Kim FTW! - T-97 Tye Bible - Dorian bring back kothefat!!!!! - Left Hook Tito 
sup son!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - MELLY-MEL... Happy Zombie Jesus Day! - RiZО 

Quote:
I knew he was a TWAT and a flake
Old 03-30-2009, 09:50 PM
-Hyperion-
The Best And Fastest Ride

Rep Power: 101 -Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,490,680,780,772.69
Total Points: 116,490,706,508,483.91
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - Dorian Awesome man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Pacman deserves more! :p lol - Dorian Happy 18th Birthday! - ЯiZO 
Props on the sig homie! Gracias! - Puas Juan Manuel Lopez sig! - DWiens421 My Superman! Thanxs - L.E.X Immediate payment of ONE MILLIONK.... Winky looked good all things considered, Im still a fan of his... good fight. - reedickyaluss have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead 
Swine Flu? - DWiens421 For Those Points You Gave Me Lad! Yadadamean? P.s. PBF is Going to KTFO JMM! - Flawlezz Zombie Jesus told me to give you this gift... LMAO - ABOSWORTH Your incredible with the sigs man. i don't know how u do it. - Truth You're The Best! - ProfessionalLoc 
40 Oz &amp;amp; Chronic - Loccy Professional Pie - Loccy Professional Lollipop - Loccy To The ATG P4P Sig Maker On Boxing Scene...Much Appreciated And Thank You :) - BritishBoxing92 Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 

Quote:
That is why Richardson was able to pick up on the wraps and not the inspector[/FONT][/COLOR]

lulz, stop giving Richardson credit, people, he was just ****ing with margarcheato's head, unlucky for the cheating cunt......
Old 03-30-2009, 09:50 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 299 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,695,677,796,963,488.00
Total Points: 175,295,790,880,927,840.00
Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 
42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez 
Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr 
Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:

yea, there was a hippo convention that weekend and he had get his freak on...