Boxing Forum

Old 03-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
Edward Hitler
Danny Nolan

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13 Edward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 97,554.56
Showing appreciation - Massage Queen TPS SMACKDOWN CHAMPION - The Gully Gad Good fight champ - king09 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Danny nolan 
Default Nolan vs F2B (title fight)

anythin goees and it looks like f2b has gone he called z a ***** and got whipped by that ***** im gonna ben u over part ur cheeks and let z **** ur arse like the set of filth rentboy slags you are ur not worth of the smack talk title ur ****in with the smack talk OG muthafuka this fights gonna be easier than ur mum in fact maybe it wont be cos shes an easy piece of ass and after i slap u im gonna slap her rite up her big fat arse theres gonna be no fight but ur defo gonna be beating one off an i gotta say ur mums gonna look better with me hangin out of her arse

The Dark Destroyer.
Edward Hitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
Edward Hitler
Danny Nolan

Rep Power: 13 Edward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond repute
Showing appreciation - Massage Queen TPS SMACKDOWN CHAMPION - The Gully Gad Good fight champ - king09 

thi fukin clown dont talk smack he shoots smack he aint no dragon hes to busy chasing it i bet hes hillbilly pimps sidekick maggotwilly gimp **** im gonna rip this cunt a new arsehole and and i bet he lets his dog lick it clean

The Dark Destroyer.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:40 PM   #3
The RealDeal
Brings Tha Ruckas

Rep Power: 22 The RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,287,296,285.93
Total Points: 25,186,324,568.93
For the rundown on the dirty Alicia Rhodes. LOL. - ABOSWORTH CHEERS! - ЯiZO You truly are the real deal of TPS - king09 for consistent ruckas bringin' - Man In Black Great Guy - Rocky... 
cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

Originally Posted by Danny nolan View Post
thi fukin clown dont talk smack he shoots smack he aint no dragon hes to busy chasing it i bet hes hillbilly pimps sidekick maggotwilly gimp **** im gonna rip this cunt a new arsehole and and i bet he lets his dog lick it clean
I'd say you have well and truly won this one, no contest.

The RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #4
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 12 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,350,346.51
Total Points: 24,397,794.51
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 

as i suspected , f2b wants to fight chas Z , he wants to side step everyone and wants number 1 in-line contention

fight on ,but its an exhibition fight ...
RenegadeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #5
Edward Hitler
Danny Nolan

Originally Posted by The RealDeal View Post
I'd say you have well and truly won this one, no contest.
ive give him untill 5pm tomorrow to fire back i wanna dish out a serious beating lol this is no place for showboaters this is for serious contenders who aint afraid to rip a granny or call ur dad a pedo were hard 2 the core bastards and we dont have time for wannabes we will destroy any1 who gets in our way lol

The Dark Destroyer.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 12 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,350,346.51
Total Points: 24,397,794.51
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 

I dont mind being a referee / judge but i think it needs 2-3 or 4 to adjudicate each battle

we need people not directly in battles to agree

Myself and gully and another perhaps

i know you want to kill kill kill danny mate but we need more agreements than just me agreeing with you mate and me ending a bout

we need a judging panel to agree i think
RenegadeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:05 PM   #7
Edward Hitler
Danny Nolan

Originally Posted by The Clash View Post
I dont mind being a referee / judge but i think it needs 2-3 or 4 to adjudicate each battle

we need people not directly in battles to agree

Myself and gully and another perhaps

i know you want to kill kill kill danny mate but we need more agreements than just me agreeing with you mate and me ending a bout

we need a judging panel to agree i think
we been using the ppl not in the fight like i can judge the rd vs z fight but obviously not mu own but anyone else who is about at the time can judge like thats y it takes a few days so ppl have time to voice there thoughts lol king judges when he aint fighting gully was talking bout gettin reed in on the panel and any1 u can find really i hope the vid u made gets new blood in we ready for war haha

The Dark Destroyer.

Share This With Friends

Tags
(title, fight), nolan

User Tag List