Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2009, 02:44 PM
Floyd Sinclair
UNDEFEATED

Rep Power: 21 Floyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,052,928.06
Total Points: 29,575,512.55
The Gold Mac is that dude...respect him. - TRUTH Thanks for sending me albums...i sent this to myself by accident  lol - TRUTH Good Game - ??? Congrats at 1K. - Bendigo 1K Posts! - T-97 
1k post celebration.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Best New Poster Of The Year 2008 - RJJ The Truth your name is gold mac, your are the man!!! whats up with all these questions about your plans!!! Lincoln roll call!! lol remember from he got game? haha - RJJ The Truth have a Dilla Donut, my dude - el guason456 Great post on Jay-Z in the unpopular opinions thread - RJJ The Truth 
Happy b-day................... - lefhooktodabody Happy birthday b. **cam'ron voice** lol tried to get a cake, shit was out of stock. my bad - RJJ The Truth Happy-B day - megadude A Slice of Uno Pizza for that mix... - Truth nice argument....:D - Truth 
BoxingScene's King.... - Truth ya dig? - Truth Good looking out with the X tracks - Grand Champ 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TRUTH World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Truth Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
Maybe that shows you have spent too much time here..

Besides, I talk directly at those I'm getting at..I reply to every single post..and will continue to do so..Kiddo..
So how long do you wanna keep this going?

You clearly caught feelings over my jokes about your state. I dont like most rap from Texas but who gives a ****? Thats not sumthin to catch feelings over. Your 28 son, you should know this. By the time anyone is 28, they should no longer easily be irritated by people on the internet that disagree with them. Your gonna find that everywhere you go, so I hope your not as sensitive off the internet as your are on it.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:49 PM
ROSEWOOD
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

Rep Power: 13306 ROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,873.70
Total Points: 206,227.62
No Message - TRUTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gold Mac View Post
So how long do you wanna keep this going?

You clearly caught feelings over my jokes about your state. I dont like most rap from Texas but who gives a ****? Thats not sumthin to catch feelings over. Your 28 son, you should know this. By the time anyone is 28, they should no longer easily be irritated by people on the internet that disagree with them. Your gonna find that everywhere you go, so I hope your not as sensitive off the internet as your are on it.
I feel you playa...

Dead-wood now!!!

But seriously, I meant every word my first post..This forum is gone to ****s completely..I said no names for a reason..that't because everyone may feel as if they are not at fault..Who knows...If you date back a few months ago, this was the hottest forum on BS..Now there is an average of 5 people here every hour..
Old 03-27-2009, 02:52 PM
ROSEWOOD
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

Rep Power: 13306 ROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - TRUTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
what about his upopular rap opinions thread, who did it better threads....
Those used to be the biggest starters..now they only attract the "you're stupid" and **** like that..

I'm all about the why...If I don't like an artist, I'll tell you exactly why....whether stupid or not, you'll know why...Oh and you best believe I hate some artist for stupid reasons..
Old 03-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Floyd Sinclair
UNDEFEATED

Rep Power: 21 Floyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,052,928.06
Total Points: 29,575,512.55
The Gold Mac is that dude...respect him. - TRUTH Thanks for sending me albums...i sent this to myself by accident  lol - TRUTH Good Game - ??? Congrats at 1K. - Bendigo 1K Posts! - T-97 
1k post celebration.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Best New Poster Of The Year 2008 - RJJ The Truth your name is gold mac, your are the man!!! whats up with all these questions about your plans!!! Lincoln roll call!! lol remember from he got game? haha - RJJ The Truth have a Dilla Donut, my dude - el guason456 Great post on Jay-Z in the unpopular opinions thread - RJJ The Truth 
Happy b-day................... - lefhooktodabody Happy birthday b. **cam'ron voice** lol tried to get a cake, shit was out of stock. my bad - RJJ The Truth Happy-B day - megadude A Slice of Uno Pizza for that mix... - Truth nice argument....:D - Truth 
BoxingScene's King.... - Truth ya dig? - Truth Good looking out with the X tracks - Grand Champ 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TRUTH World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Truth Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
I feel you playa...

Dead-wood now!!!

But seriously, I meant every word my first post..This forum is gone to ****s completely..I said no names for a reason..that't because everyone may feel as if they are not at fault..Who knows...If you date back a few months ago, this was the hottest forum on BS..Now there is an average of 5 people here every hour..
To be honest i never really liked this forum that much, I like sohh and boxden alot more..theres a lot more posters on those sites so even when you bring up a rapper thats not too popular on here, that same thread can be a popular debate on a bigger site. I joined this site in July, I dont remember this forum ever really being that active.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Truth
RJJ: Former P4P King

Rep Power: 8767 Truth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,520.69
Total Points: 10,693,513.10
Go Roy! - T-97 No Message - Addition Thanks for sending me albums... - TRUTH Roy Jones Jr - P4P#1 Forever! - Chunk Boxing Scenes GOAT - The Gold Mac 
c.r.e.a.m. get the money! - el guason456 for defending Prodigy - Zach Randolph Happy Birthday Truth!!! - Purple Haze Pop bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy-Bday! - lefhooktodabody Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO 
Happy Bday Homie - SkilledBoxer I respect your opinion - Tuggers1986 Meth and Redman rule - -Blackout- Have a Dollar, T - Grand Champ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gold Mac View Post
To be honest i never really liked this forum that much, I like sohh and boxden alot more..theres a lot more posters on those sites so even when you bring up a rapper thats not too popular on here, that same thread can be a popular debate on a bigger site. I joined this site in July, I dont remember this forum ever really being that active.

the hip hop forum isn't active. but the boxing sections and lounge are vary active. Its because this is really a boxing website at its heart.

I agree this isn't the best place to talk hip hop as far as activity.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:13 PM
ROSEWOOD
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

No Message - TRUTH 

It used to be live playa..I'm sure others would tell you the same..
We fought to keep this lounge here..Now it all sense to be for nothing
Old 03-27-2009, 03:14 PM
MegStarr*
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 MegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,074,722.30
Your one of my favorite posters. you know what your talking about. - RJJ The Truth to a good poster - el guason456 Your getting another gift from me for being so cooooooollll - RJJ The Truth have a dilla donut, homegirl - Gift Of Gab Happy Birthday Meg - TRUTH 
courtesy of Roc Nation lol - DA TRUTHSTA Roc Burger just for you - Truth 
Send a message via MSN to MegStarr*

Rosewood,
i do think it's wack when you initiate comparison threads of artists that are BOTH relatively wack. and why not defend yourself with a substantial argument as to why they aren't wack when i claim that they are? i am completely open to such discussions, and engage in them often. you are talking here about how you miss the heated debates and arguments of substance, but let's not forget that this thread is apparently a response to my comments towards your taste in music that you NEVER properly debated. to me, this is you whining. don't call Gold Mac or anyone else immature. this thread just proves that in doing so you are a huge hypocrite. its unfortunate that you think that this forum has fallen to **** but don't find evidence to believe in that through people not replying to your posts. if people aren't interested in what you're saying, they aren't going to respond. that's your bad. not anyone elses's.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:18 PM
ROSEWOOD
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

No Message - TRUTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegStarr* View Post
Rosewood,
i do think it's wack when you initiate comparison threads of artists that are BOTH relatively wack. and why not defend yourself with a substantial argument as to why they aren't wack when i claim that they are? i am completely open to such discussions, and engage in them often. you are talking here about how you miss the heated debates and arguments of substance, but let's not forget that this thread is apparently a response to my comments towards your taste in music that you NEVER properly debated. to me, this is you whining. don't call Gold Mac or anyone else immature. this thread just proves that in doing so you are a huge hypocrite. its unfortunate that you think that this forum has fallen to **** but don't find evidence to believe in that through people not replying to your posts. if people aren't interested in what you're saying, they aren't going to respond. that's your bad. not anyone elses's.
Being that all has been resolved between Gold and myself, I won't respond..

Thanks you!
Old 03-27-2009, 03:19 PM
ROSEWOOD
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

No Message - TRUTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegStarr* View Post
Rosewood,
To add, this thread was not direct toward you in general..
Old 03-27-2009, 05:38 PM
neils7147933
Boxingscene Icon

Rep Power: 21522 neils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 248,798.35
Total Points: 9,565,906.49
Thanks man! - Bendigo Respect. Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Send a message via Yahoo to neils7147933

There are folks on this forum that think we don't have the capability to type "hiphopstan.com" into our address bars...

Where did they come from? Do they work for hiphopstan? Nothing that has debate within it stays near the top because there are all these spam posts with nothing but a url of some National Enquirer Rap stuff...