Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-21-2009, 08:23 PM
larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 larryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,247.08
Total Points: 578,110.14
Have an apple larry - danc1984 For being no.1 fan of Manny Pacman Pacquiao. - oWANTEDo clubber rules...and you know this - Makavelli Belated 10k posts present my man - danc1984 Always been a good poster, says what he feels and never offends anyone. Sure people dissagree with his opinions but who doesn't, glad he has always stood strong and gave his honest opinion! So for that, I am giving him some dollars to a fellow Money - Spacey1991 
you a sexy bitch. - Left Hook Tua Fuck what they say man - Devil Man you're alright, larry - Gift Of Gab Piss on em Larry. You good peeps homey. - mangler My bad.. LOL - Welter_Skelter 
good stabil poster, have a cold one on me. - Grand Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
FCUK OFF!!!

Thread after thread is about the cunt. If its not about him, its about Cotto, and its related in somehow to him.

Larryx you are not a hugger, because you defend him. You are a hugger,because you dont stop talking about him, and because you say stupid **** like he would destroy Hearns, and beat Whitaker clearly.

I can bump your Whitaker/Mayweather thread if you like ?
if i said it i meant it..but you dont even like floyd and have 2 floyd threads on the ****ing front page..**** if you dont like him talk about a fighter you do like and quit ****ting on mine
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,746,510,190.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryx View Post
if i said it i meant it..but you dont even like floyd and have 2 floyd threads on the ****ing front page..**** if you dont like him talk about a fighter you do like and quit ****ting on mine

****ting on MINE ? dont cry on me Larry FFS.

This is why YOU are hugger Larryx

Originally Posted by larryx View Post
floyd beats duran and hearns..and probaly loses to srl
Old 03-21-2009, 08:30 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,380,408.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarshanenas View Post
of course...hearns has the style to kill mayweather
yep, its a bad style match up for floyd. tall, lanky, power, movement, good jab, etc...

floyd's only ace would be hearns' chin, but floyd doesn't have the power to really exploit it w/ one shot.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:35 PM
M.I Truth ?
Truth Personified

Rep Power: 14 M.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 945,534,096,566.36
Total Points: 945,534,471,285.68
Thanks. - Silencers Cool cat, good poster - mangler To Jermain Taylor - ASH KETCHUM 

who doesn't Hearns give major problems to at welter? Floyd and everybody else would be hurt by him.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:48 PM
pbftxrs316
Ellerbe's bum cleaner

Rep Power: 0 pbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 209,129,579.74
Total Points: 209,252,075.53

1st of all, nobody can really deny skillwise, floyd ****s on hearns, no doubt. size is the onyl thing hearns has over floyd, and it cracks me up whe i read threads like this and threads like srl would kill him because they hit harder than him and was faster than him and faced much better competiton than him and all that other bull**** as if floyd has really ever been in serious trouble in his fights. i mean, this guy is considered one of the most technically sound, close to perfect fighters there ever was. roy jones jr, who many of you say was the best you ever seen, called mayweather a complete fighter. he did almost everything right and made it look easy. so how can you judge and say who would ko him, when he's never been ko'ed, let alone knocked down and hurt to a serious degree. zab had the flash off balance shoit on him and his glove touched the canvas, he's never even been knocked on his ass in a professional fight, never...his defense is subperb, his ring generalship is 2nd to none. his ability to counterpunch his opponents off of the block, whether the shoulder roll or hand block is a thing of beauty. this kid can do it all. the only thing that really makes him a little vulnerable is his brittle hands, that's really it, which is why he could hang in there and give competiton to any fighter of the past, hearns included, srl included, hagler, duran, pryor, benitez, whitaker, whoever, it doesn't matter. none of them would beat him easily like you calim with your hatred. you know why because he has never been beaten, let alone beaten easily. now, are they good enough to beat him? hell yeah they are imo. but floyd is also good enough to beat them all, he is that skilled. he moved up the ranks and did so much better than srl and hearns and duran. he stayed undefeated. people can talk about his resume until they are blue in the face, but floyd has made champions look foolish and fought through tough battles, pulled through hand injuries and fought bigger guys and beat them all. his skillset imo is the best skillset of the last 5 decades. i'm talking eveything. he is the most technically superior fighter of his generation and possibly the last 5 generations. that can argued, as far as past greats knocking him out though and beating him easily, you dumb ****s are fooled, seriously fooled. put the coke down, it's really chalk...
Old 03-21-2009, 08:52 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 261,072,702,971.09
Total Points: 471,072,916,161.23
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Why does everyone assume that height would give Floyd so much trouble? I think height wouldnt bother a guy like Floyd at all. I actually think the opposite. I think he would be a taller guy easier then he would be a shorter guy. His only problem is his weight and physicaly he is just not a real WW which would give all those guys the advantage over him but if they were the same size and Hearns was just taller then that wouldnt bother Floyd at all because he's so fundementaly sound, has a great D, and had great technique. I still say that its nearly impossible for a right hander to hit him clean while he's in his prime
Old 03-21-2009, 08:55 PM
pbftxrs316
Ellerbe's bum cleaner

Rep Power: 0 pbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 209,129,579.74
Total Points: 209,252,075.53

emanuel steward can have his opinion all he wants, but that's all it is. he doesn't fight does he? he don't know ****...he speculates. that all he does. remember, he said sharmba mitchell would give floyd problems, what happened there? this was doing the corley fight...boy what the **** was he on that night? sharmba didn't do ****. he was going to favor baldomir over floyd, if floyd didn't train properly. floyd walked through baldomir doing practically nothing, and won every round. steward needs to give floyd his props and stop all the speculating, coz he always turn out to be wrong when it comes to mayweather. he claimed he never considered floyd great during the oscar fight, when he did earlier in floyd's career. imo, emanuel is a puppet on a string for critics of floyd. i guarantee you, if steward ever trained a fighter against floyd, i don't care if it's cotto, marg, taylor, mosley, floyd makes them look foolish. i would love to see floyd fight hearns and srl and duran and pryor. floyd is an animal, he fight any type of fight and he can beat these guys just as much as they could beat him.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:59 PM
PlasticFlamingo
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 PlasticFlamingo is infamous around these partsPlasticFlamingo is infamous around these partsPlasticFlamingo is infamous around these partsPlasticFlamingo is infamous around these partsPlasticFlamingo is infamous around these partsPlasticFlamingo is infamous around these partsPlasticFlamingo is infamous around these partsPlasticFlamingo is infamous around these partsPlasticFlamingo is infamous around these partsPlasticFlamingo is infamous around these partsPlasticFlamingo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,612.65

Thomas Hearns Hurts Anybody.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:01 PM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,746,510,190.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
1st of all, nobody can really deny skillwise, floyd ****s on hearns, no doubt. size is the onyl thing hearns has over floyd, and it cracks me up whe i read threads like this and threads like srl would kill him because they hit harder than him and was faster than him and faced much better competiton than him and all that other bull**** as if floyd has really ever been in serious trouble in his fights. i mean, this guy is considered one of the most technically sound, close to perfect fighters there ever was. roy jones jr, who many of you say was the best you ever seen, called mayweather a complete fighter. he did almost everything right and made it look easy. so how can you judge and say who would ko him, when he's never been ko'ed, let alone knocked down and hurt to a serious degree. zab had the flash off balance shoit on him and his glove touched the canvas, he's never even been knocked on his ass in a professional fight, never...his defense is subperb, his ring generalship is 2nd to none. his ability to counterpunch his opponents off of the block, whether the shoulder roll or hand block is a thing of beauty. this kid can do it all. the only thing that really makes him a little vulnerable is his brittle hands, that's really it, which is why he could hang in there and give competiton to any fighter of the past, hearns included, srl included, hagler, duran, pryor, benitez, whitaker, whoever, it doesn't matter. none of them would beat him easily like you calim with your hatred. you know why because he has never been beaten, let alone beaten easily. now, are they good enough to beat him? hell yeah they are imo. but floyd is also good enough to beat them all, he is that skilled. he moved up the ranks and did so much better than srl and hearns and duran. he stayed undefeated. people can talk about his resume until they are blue in the face, but floyd has made champions look foolish and fought through tough battles, pulled through hand injuries and fought bigger guys and beat them all. his skillset imo is the best skillset of the last 5 decades. i'm talking eveything. he is the most technically superior fighter of his generation and possibly the last 5 generations. that can argued, as far as past greats knocking him out though and beating him easily, you dumb ****s are fooled, seriously fooled. put the coke down, it's really chalk...

I dont follow popular opinion. I believe Mayweather would give Leonard lots of problems. Leonard was an offensive fighter when all said and done. He liked to get in his rhythm and mix it majority of time, and i believe he would pay for that against Mayweather.

Hearns/Whitaker i see beating him, because Whitaker would make him fight an aggressive fight that he does not want to fight, and Hearns reach/power would be too much for Floyd imo. Whilst i think Mayweather is probably more versatile than Whitaker. Head to head Whitaker gives him nightmares imo. I think Whitaker WOULD beat him clearly, and Hearns would probably win clearly too.

Pryor/Leonard would be the most interesting though.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:06 PM
rizkybizness
Banned

Rep Power: 0 rizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,041,945.88
Total Points: 13,875,228.94
For taking up the guitar!  A great hobby to get into. - ABOSWORTH I can't give you enough karma. Only gay people say, uh, ok. LMAO - ABOSWORTH welcome back my man - MELLY-MEL... Use it well. - Jewshua I'm sorry for what I said. - Carlton Banks 
You are my motivation - Jewshua One of the best posters on the scene. - street bully congrats homey - Makavelli &amp;quot;How to be cool.. and stuff.&amp;quot; By Kaynan. - K-Nan Thanks Riz, you rule brother. - S a m u r a i 
have a buck - Artur Kyshenko its 18% bro... go to town! - -PedoBear- think of me as you use it - Mucus Happy post count G! I want a glass of this shit before the broke hungry mans get some - The Gully Gad stay up homie - Disposable Arts 
27k posts, epic milestone - Disposable Arts for your fatherless kids - goat86 - GOAT86 stay home and watch it on this then - Walt Liquor Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! use it when no patron is around - GOAT86 
Head and Neck Cancer - TRAVI$ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The_Executioner World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ABOSWORTH Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BattlingNelson Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 

you people need to stop using larry as a mayweather scapegoat

get over it