Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2009, 03:34 PM
goblin
Banned

Rep Power: 0 goblin has a reputation beyond reputegoblin has a reputation beyond reputegoblin has a reputation beyond reputegoblin has a reputation beyond reputegoblin has a reputation beyond reputegoblin has a reputation beyond reputegoblin has a reputation beyond reputegoblin has a reputation beyond reputegoblin has a reputation beyond reputegoblin has a reputation beyond reputegoblin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,180.88
Total Points: 439,795.13
Merry Christmas - msagrain Thanks for your support (I told you I wouldn't give up) ;) - Massage Queen No Message - Welter_Skelter 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bahala_na_boy 
Default Who are your 3 favorite people on earth? Musicians Athletes,Actors,whatever..

Who are your 3 favorite people? Just people that u watch on tv that u like and always will forever..No matter how bad they f*ck up will you always have a place of like' for them..

1.Kobe Bryant-my favorite player..Hes to me the most exciting player ever and also the best. Hell he was my favorite player before he won a championship..I watched the 1st,2nd, skipped the 3rd but watched and recorded the 4thquarter of his 81pt game..I dont think ive ever "lost" it ever in my life..accept when i went literally nuts when watchin that 4thquarter..

2.The Rock-I was one of those losers who was in his bedroom imitating The Rock..Gawking at The Rock wanting to be like The Rock The peoples Champ..The Corporate Champ....I always wished it was me on that second rope wit my championship belt held high above my head with the crowd chanting my name:goblin! goblin!!

3.Erik Morales-This guy is my favorite f*cken fighter of all time..Morales has fought virtually everybody there was to fight and he took punches to the head and face purposely[against TOP competition mind u] just so we could wonder and see if he could fight back..I mean wow..i was so f*cken nervous when he fought Manny the first time...I knew he wasnt the same..In the final rd for some reason he switches to southpaw and i jump out of my couch and scream DONT DO THAT!! And Yet... he was announced the winner...Im still feeling the effects of that adrenaline rush to this day...

So who are your favorite people and why?