Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How dumb is it that Mora is fighting Pavlik and Abraham is fighting Forrest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dumb is it that Mora is fighting Pavlik and Abraham is fighting Forrest?

I know these fights aren't set in stone, but does anyone see how dumb this is? Instead of Pavlik and Abraham unifying, they instead are going to fight two guys who should be fighting each other. Mora and Forrest are 1 and 1 and should be fighting a trilogy fight if anything, not getting in the way of middleweight unification. Anyone else pissed at the stupidity of this situation?

yeah i know lightmiddleweights????

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
      I know these fights aren't set in stone, but does anyone see how dumb this is? Instead of Pavlik and Abraham unifying, they instead are going to fight two guys who should be fighting each other. Mora and Forrest are 1 and 1 and should be fighting a trilogy fight if anything, not getting in the way of middleweight unification. Anyone else pissed at the stupidity of this situation?
      Its a bit like wife swapping!

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
        Its a bit like wife swapping!
        Except we're the one's that get fuked.

Comment

seriously... this is all BS and makes no sense

i hate it when title holders leave their belt at home and jump around divisions for random fights.

Comment

Except we're the one's that get fuked.
            Aint that the truth! lol

Comment

Anyone else pissed at the stupidity of this situation?
              hell yeah, more at Pavlik/Top Rank than AA tho....At least Forrest is a legit albeit jmw....Mora is wack as fu.ck

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
                seriously... this is all BS and makes no sense

i hate it when title holders leave their belt at home and jump around divisions for random fights.
                The only one I think makes out on the deal is Mora. He'll get more money for a Pavlik fight. Abraham loses because Forrest is not a draw. Pavlik loses because he proves nothing by beating Mora. Just pointlessness at its best.

Comment

Abraham vs. Forrest is one to look forward to!

But I agree that Pavlik vs. Mora is poor matchmaking by Bob Arum.

Comment

its pretty dumb, but if they do a double header, it would be a good promotional set up for pavlik/AA.

actually, i can see mora's awkwardness giving pavlik problems. AA should be able to destroy forrest.

Comment

Working...
                    X