Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-16-2009, 08:31 AM
BadNewz
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 BadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,212.45

No, the decision was exactly right, and so were the margins. If anything, Floyd was robbed in the rematch because of the scores being so ridiculously close.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-16-2009, 08:33 AM
BadNewz
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 BadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these partsBadNewz is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 15,212.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4P GOAT View Post
I hate Mayweather, but he did not lose to J L Castillo imo. The biased HBO commentary changes peoples perception though.
HBO has tried desperately to hold Floyd down for years. The motivation for their prejudice against him is obvious.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:12 AM
cashdon
Contender

Rep Power: 7 cashdon has much to be proud ofcashdon has much to be proud ofcashdon has much to be proud ofcashdon has much to be proud ofcashdon has much to be proud ofcashdon has much to be proud ofcashdon has much to be proud ofcashdon has much to be proud ofcashdon has much to be proud ofcashdon has much to be proud of
Total Points: 18,545.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliveryman View Post
The HBO commentary team would make you believe the Jesus Chavez fight was close as well. LOL.

Lederman only had Mayweather a point a head by the time of the stoppage, when in reality he was close to pitching a shutout.

Watch the Castillo fight without sound.
Could not say it better my friend. If you watch enough boxing you would could come to this conclusion IMO. Funny cuz I just rewatched this fight last week and tried to be as objective as possible. I had the score as 115-111 FMjr. Rounds 1,2,3,4,5,8,9, for Floyd, Rounds 6,7,11, and 12 for Castillo. I scored round 10 even cuz of point deduction for Floyd. Round 8 was 10-8 round for Floyd cuz of Castillo point deduction. I thought rounds 2 and 4 were close but gave it to Floyd. I thought he fought better (due to the circumstance: first fight at lightweight and injury) in the first fight than in the second fight to me.

Clearer and cleaner punches were by Floyd. Most of Castillo's shots were blocked. Actually thought the Jesus Chavez fight was much more competitive than either Castillo-Floyd fight.
Watch the fight with without sound!!!! For some reason HBO commentators Foreman, Merchant and Lederman had it in for Floyd during certain fights. Lederman was awful in scoring fights for Floyd. Any round that wasn't a total wipeout for Floyd throughout his career for some reason Lederman would score the round for the other fighter. I have Floyd's entire career on DVD and found this to be the case in numerous fights. Check Lederman's scorecards compared to the judges final scorecards in numerous Floyd fights and he was way off. Case in point Hatton fight he had Hatton winning rounds where the only solid connects was Mayweather I guess he gave Hattons rounds for wrestling instead of boxing.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:30 AM
P4P GOAT
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 P4P GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeP4P GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeP4P GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeP4P GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeP4P GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeP4P GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeP4P GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeP4P GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeP4P GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeP4P GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeP4P GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 63,170.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewz View Post
HBO has tried desperately to hold Floyd down for years. The motivation for their prejudice against him is obvious.
That is taking it too far. They obviously dont like him, but that probably has a lot do with his non crowd pleasing style, and his abrasive attitude. Not saying they are right to be like that towards him, but the The motivation for their prejudice against him is not fueled by racism like Floyd tried to make out.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:09 AM
Deja_Vous
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Deja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 79,303.05
So when floyd aint there for you! - elmalo28 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - S a m u r a i Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jambo boy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dominicano View Post
Its a racist sig, I find racism funny lol
If it's so funny post something racist about White people...suckass mofo.

Let's see you post something racist against Mexicans or Puerto Ricans...since the **** is so funny.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:11 AM
SkilledB
on my grind

Rep Power: 13 SkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 312.12
Total Points: 111,116.71
for posting in my 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A Thanks for your help!  Kudos! - Bendigo Your a baaaddd man on the mic!! Keep it up. - RJJ The Truth Sorry about the soda....LMAOO - WTFBALLZ Thanks for the Sig!! - Golden Boy 360 
for being a good sportsman, and good poster. - jreckoning 
Send a message via AIM to SkilledB

It had floyd winning, and it was the first floyd fight i watched, then i went back to watch his previous fights

i forgot who he fough

but it was a casamayor fight, casa was getting smacked around all night, and he wins a UD?

i was mad as hell
Old 03-16-2009, 10:12 AM
THE REED™
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,385,490,982,531,642,112.00
Total Points: 1,385,492,006,478,466,304.00
For being so BOSS! - komodo Straight up G! - komodo Thanks man :hail: - komodo Top man! - komodo BOSS - komodo 
Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 
50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... can't be touched. - Body Movin' 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

The biggest robbery? UN NO.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Deja_Vous
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Deja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 79,303.05
So when floyd aint there for you! - elmalo28 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - S a m u r a i Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jambo boy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4P GOAT View Post
That is taking it too far. They obviously dont like him, but that probably has a lot do with his non crowd pleasing style, and his abrasive attitude. Not saying they are right to be like that towards him, but the The motivation for their prejudice against him is not fueled by racism like Floyd tried to make out.
Bull****...Calzhage has the most non crowd pleasing style in boxing history..HBO announcers take turns sucking that mofos dick.

Joe also has the most abrasive..surly..girly..attitude around...yet they LOVE him.

Hmmmmm.

I agree with Floyd and Winky.

Last edited by Deja_Vous; 03-16-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:13 AM
QuCongee
Banned

Rep Power: 0 QuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,055.24
Total Points: 51,018.34

Biggest robbery in a generation? No...

Did Floyd win? no...
Old 03-16-2009, 10:18 AM
BOOMbip
DANGERbip

Rep Power: 10 BOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,539.31
Total Points: 83,003.05
On Me Boom! - Izrock Great poster and forum member! - jazluvr449 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - street bully 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOMbip View Post
I wasn't implying that it was the most obvious case of a stolen fight...

I was trying to say that it was the most important one...

If Money loses that fight boxing the Elite level as we know it in this Generation is a lot diffrent...

I guess thats my bad for not making myself clear enough.

Also to me it was a little farther apart than what you seem to have it...It wasnt disgracfull or super blatant...but still I had Castillo with a 3 point edge.
This post kind of explains what I was trying to say better...I'm not trying to imply that JLC Vs PBF I was the most blatant stolen shaft job a fighter has recieved in our Gen...

But that it was maybe the most important one.