Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-10-2009, 11:02 PM
THe TRiNiTY
Sugar-Will O'-Hurricane

Rep Power: 33 THe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 241,333,845.39
Total Points: 241,466,156.44
thanks for the sig - Golden Boy 360 thanks for the sick sig ... - -Boxzilla- Couldn't give you geen K, so have a drink on me. - JAB5239 sux homie ... lemme kno when ur back up and running - -Boxzilla- use this as your toothbrush - JM1 
cheerz man! - Sox8055 

With boxrec, whoever's page your on, has his score first.

So, if' you're on Oscar's page, and he was winnig by the judges against whoever, it'd go...

88-85, 87-86.. So on and so forth.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Golden Boy 360
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Golden Boy 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boy 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boy 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boy 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boy 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boy 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boy 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boy 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boy 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boy 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boy 360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 140,286.48
Total Points: 576,012.65
happy holidays, fellow Chicagoan! - el guason456 Thanks bro. - Silencers You have officially popped your BS cherry. Congrats - MindBat congrats on the 1K homie.. keep it up! - iBox4Real Have a slice! Thank you! - Dorian 
Thanks for your help - Massage Queen 

look at how big hopkins looks...........by the way would felix sturm have had a chance to beat hopkisn?
Old 03-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,654,196,542,426.34
Total Points: 13,654,200,842,185.75
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather  Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

I thought DLH did pretty well in the first 4 rounds but after that it was all Hopkins.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:19 PM
DiegoFuego
Ask my dad, I'm GAY!

Rep Power: 45 DiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 307,039.20

If you had Oscar winning at the time of the stoppage, you were not watching the fight. Hopkins was starting to control the fight over the last 3 rounds. He won at least 3-4 in a row before the stoppage.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:10 AM
gibo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 gibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,054,665.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTownTexan View Post
judge: Dave Moretti 73-79 | judge: Paul Smith 74-78 | judge: Keith MacDonald 77-75 ~

Those are the scorecards for Oscar vs Bernard at the time of the stoppage...

What fighter is the first fighter.... Bernard??

Because if I am not mistaking... I think I had Oscar MAYBE winning and the fight alot closer than that....

I remember Oscar landing alot of quick combos on Bernard.... and Bernard coming back late??

Am I remembering wrong?? Or am I right in going with the last judges scorecard (If Oscar is the 2nd fighter)
IF YOU HAD dlh EVEN CLOSE BEFORE THE "FAKE' KNOCKOUT, YOU MUST BE SLEEPING WITH HER!!! THEN AGAIN YOUR FROM HOUSTON.... CASE CLOSED...100X35
Old 03-11-2009, 01:32 PM
tjose385
Contender

Rep Power: 6 tjose385 has a reputation beyond reputetjose385 has a reputation beyond reputetjose385 has a reputation beyond reputetjose385 has a reputation beyond reputetjose385 has a reputation beyond reputetjose385 has a reputation beyond reputetjose385 has a reputation beyond reputetjose385 has a reputation beyond reputetjose385 has a reputation beyond reputetjose385 has a reputation beyond reputetjose385 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,854.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTownTexan View Post
judge: Dave Moretti 73-79 | judge: Paul Smith 74-78 | judge: Keith MacDonald 77-75 ~

Those are the scorecards for Oscar vs Bernard at the time of the stoppage...

What fighter is the first fighter.... Bernard??

Because if I am not mistaking... I think I had Oscar MAYBE winning and the fight alot closer than that....

I remember Oscar landing alot of quick combos on Bernard.... and Bernard coming back late??

Am I remembering wrong?? Or am I right in going with the last judges scorecard (If Oscar is the 2nd fighter)
who cares ODH threw that fight also!!! The infamous "bodyshot". Are you kidding me.

watch the knockout again, to much acting in the end.