Boxing Forum

Old 05-20-2009, 08:14 AM   #11
boxasmash
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 boxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,722,241.03
Total Points: 47,115,390.33
UR 1st Superman - BoxingChaos 

Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
A lot of people wanted the threads to leave NSB and to stop flooding NSB and a lot of people wanted more abuse on Charlie Z. Here is a give and take to make everyone happy.
and charlie thought the mods like him
Old 05-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #12
HomicideHenry
Contender

Rep Power: 0 HomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,516.44

IMO, any respectable boxing forum will shut this TPS **** down. BoxRec is tired of Zelenoff's ****, ESB is more than likely shutting the TPS thread down for LIFE...this site should do the same
HomicideHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:13 AM   #13
primetime2124
Contender

Rep Power: 0 primetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these partsprimetime2124 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 39,114.95

Originally Posted by HomicideHenry View Post
IMO, any respectable boxing forum will shut this TPS **** down. BoxRec is tired of Zelenoff's ****, ESB is more than likely shutting the TPS thread down for LIFE...this site should do the same
stfu homo..you don't have to read this section if you don't want to..this **** is for comedy
primetime2124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:13 PM   #14
SOB
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these partsSOB is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 26,310.27
Send a message via AIM to SOB Send a message via Yahoo to SOB

Originally Posted by primetime2124 View Post
stfu homo..you don't have to read this section if you don't want to..this **** is for comedy

You would think after ESB Hacked Boxing Scene ,
'That these Load Eaters like Boxing Ho , Messer and Henry
would get banned !
SOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:58 PM   #15
HomicideHenry
Contender

Rep Power: 0 HomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these partsHomicideHenry is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,516.44

You would like that wouldnt you Goodson? I mean, with as much talk **** as you and Charlie does, saying that you and Raines would help Charlie rape and murder Jenna, and support most of the vile tripe that comes out of his mouth.,...if anything you and Z should be banned from this forum.
HomicideHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:10 AM   #16
Zakman
Contender

Rep Power: 7 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 22,842.86

A lot of people wanted the threads to leave NSB and to stop flooding NSB and a lot of people wanted more abuse on Charlie Z. Here is a give and take to make everyone happy.
Hey, any way we could get the rest of the TPS/Zelenoff threads moved in here? Every time I click on a thread here I see tons of old threads in other forums that would be interesting to post in.

Thanks for considering this request.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #17
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 10 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,495,956.24
Total Points: 22,509,936.24
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 

Its time that this entire section got removed .

I asked poppapump 2 months ago about the situation regarding how far things are allowed to go but i got no reply .

It's all went too far and it seems no mod or admin is interested in letting people know whats going on , pure ignorance .

When someone , who is a forum owner cant be bothered to reply it tells you all you need to know

They dont care to reply , they are content with their site and dont want to answer people's queries .

**** it and **** this section , if its going to stay then it might aswell be renamed the 'EAST SIDE BOXING thread '
RenegadeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:43 PM   #18
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 10 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,495,956.24
Total Points: 22,509,936.24
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 

so he was supposed to get **** talked to , but yet he gets banned for **** talking ?!!!

:lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

Total contradiction of terms .

if you dont want people 'flooding' NSB then give mods something to actually do and get them to delete the very few posts about the tps .

NSB gets completely flooded with all types of the same chat on occasions ,be it mayweather or whoever is boxing in the near future . The threads eventually fall off the page so i dont see why this section was created now actually .

do the right thing and sack this section , it's over .

Last edited by RenegadeT; 06-06-2009 at 05:47 PM.
RenegadeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #19
The RealDeal
Brings Tha Ruckas

Rep Power: 20 The RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,906,194,898.83
Total Points: 12,805,202,871.83
For the rundown on the dirty Alicia Rhodes. LOL. - ABOSWORTH CHEERS! - ЯiZO You truly are the real deal of TPS - king09 for consistent ruckas bringin' - Man In Black Great Guy - Rocky... 
cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

Originally Posted by The Clash View Post
so he was supposed to get **** talked to , but yet he gets banned for **** talking ?!!!

:lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

Total contradiction of terms .

if you dont want people 'flooding' NSB then give mods something to actually do and get them to delete the very few posts about the tps .

NSB gets completely flooded with all types of the same chat on occasions ,be it mayweather or whoever is boxing in the near future . The threads eventually fall off the page so i dont see why this section was created now actually .

do the right thing and sack this section , it's over .

The Clash speaks the truth Big Pop, Zelenoff was a bad spammer for NSB and got this section which was cool for him but what about the people who persist on spamming NSB with imaginary fight threads, bait threads and just down right sycophant esque threads.

Its non stop in there anyways.

Getting back on the beaten track, this was designed for TPS Trash talk for Zelenoff yet he is the one that gets banned despite the fact that there is a guy who has been banned from here more than once who has said a hell of alot worse than Zelenoff and he is Still posting in here under other names.

Hypocrisy ? Idiocy ? or just downright random banning and judging without the facts ?

I don't know whats going on here but there is one thing I do know, the place lacks consistency.

Everywhere else the site is top notch and I highly rate it, hell I even promote it too my friends but when I see this kind of **** going on, I have to think twice about the place.

Unbann Zelenoff or just delete the whole section.

Its pontless now letting it go on.....

The RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:44 AM   #20
Edward Hitler
Danny Nolan

Rep Power: 11 Edward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond reputeEdward Hitler has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 65,035.56
Showing appreciation - Massage Queen TPS SMACKDOWN CHAMPION - The Gully Gad Good fight champ - king09 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Danny nolan 

Originally Posted by The RealDeal View Post
The Clash speaks the truth Big Pop, Zelenoff was a bad spammer for NSB and got this section which was cool for him but what about the people who persist on spamming NSB with imaginary fight threads, bait threads and just down right sycophant esque threads.

Its non stop in there anyways.

Getting back on the beaten track, this was designed for TPS Trash talk for Zelenoff yet he is the one that gets banned despite the fact that there is a guy who has been banned from here more than once who has said a hell of alot worse than Zelenoff and he is Still posting in here under other names.

Hypocrisy ? Idiocy ? or just downright random banning and judging without the facts ?

I don't know whats going on here but there is one thing I do know, the place lacks consistency.

Everywhere else the site is top notch and I highly rate it, hell I even promote it too my friends but when I see this kind of **** going on, I have to think twice about the place.

Unbann Zelenoff or just delete the whole section.

Its pontless now letting it go on.....
well i cant speak for everyone but im still having a laugh so im gonna say keep it because if it gets deleted you just know its all gonna come back to nsb like it did first off

The Dark Destroyer.
Edward Hitler is offline   Reply With Quote