I just got fouled like 18 times in sparring at another gym - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 02-24-2009, 12:15 AM #1
Birth of a Monster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,711,693.48
Total Points: 3,872,545.47
Keep your head up. - Bendigo 
Send a message via AIM to DA1CATAS
Default I just got fouled like 18 times in sparring at another gym

I beat the guy up for 4 rounds then he started using shoulder and elbows to my mouth..i complained and then they continued to happen to whatever...

I shoulda knew sumthin was up when he started the first round with a low blow.
DA1CATAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-24-2009, 12:18 AM #2
Contender

nystate0fm1nd has a reputation beyond reputenystate0fm1nd has a reputation beyond reputenystate0fm1nd has a reputation beyond reputenystate0fm1nd has a reputation beyond reputenystate0fm1nd has a reputation beyond reputenystate0fm1nd has a reputation beyond reputenystate0fm1nd has a reputation beyond reputenystate0fm1nd has a reputation beyond reputenystate0fm1nd has a reputation beyond reputenystate0fm1nd has a reputation beyond reputenystate0fm1nd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,407.81

some people just can't play fair. what weight class are you?
nystate0fm1nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:19 AM #3
Banned

AztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,712,217,775.35
Total Points: 2,512,201,362,582.63
Thanks for betting. - RED ARMY Party hardy.. - Hard Dick Happy Friday!!! Cheers!! - RicDaRula Thanks alot man - El Dominicano For being one of the few sane forum members around here! - F•R•K•O 
happy 1000th! - JAB5239 Cerveza Con Carácter - Puas Thank you for that donut sir - The Gold Mac you da man! - RJJ The Truth Cool poster wit some common sense. Sip it slow homey - mangler 
cause im the shit - Gift Of Gab Here's an apple for ya....... - Breakbeat you get the pizza, i get the beer...thanks homie - Makavelli Respect homey, for bein one of the site's best - mangler Where you been? - Dominicano Soy! 
A round on me homey - mangler Happy New Year - Freedom. Cheers! - dan_cov Damn, when ISN'T Erik Morales vowing war against someone or something? God bless that man. - thuggery Margarito is a monster - hectari 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Sox8055 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Boxzilla- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - dan_cov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov 

Foul his ass back.
AztecWanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:21 AM #4
Birth of a Monster

DA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nystate0fm1nd View Post
some people just can't play fair. what weight class are you?
175.... light heavy in AM... and yea it was a start with low blow then crazy shoulders and elbows..

This is the last 2 rounds after i beat him up for the first 4...
Old 02-24-2009, 12:22 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

peewee1460 has a reputation beyond reputepeewee1460 has a reputation beyond reputepeewee1460 has a reputation beyond reputepeewee1460 has a reputation beyond reputepeewee1460 has a reputation beyond reputepeewee1460 has a reputation beyond reputepeewee1460 has a reputation beyond reputepeewee1460 has a reputation beyond reputepeewee1460 has a reputation beyond reputepeewee1460 has a reputation beyond reputepeewee1460 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,139,035.29
Total Points: 25,166,833.18

yeah that type of thing sucks. this weekend i sparred in an exhibition and the boy i was sparring had a height, weight and reach advantage and in our last round he started hitting me on the back of the head. i kept looking at the ref with my hand on the back of my head and at the end of the round i said to him how can you not call that? after we were done the boy tried to come over and talk to me and just ignored him, acted like he wasn't there. coach said to hit 'em in the balls if anybody tries something like that so that's my advice to you.
peewee1460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:22 AM #6
Banned

miamijohn has a reputation beyond reputemiamijohn has a reputation beyond reputemiamijohn has a reputation beyond reputemiamijohn has a reputation beyond reputemiamijohn has a reputation beyond reputemiamijohn has a reputation beyond reputemiamijohn has a reputation beyond reputemiamijohn has a reputation beyond reputemiamijohn has a reputation beyond reputemiamijohn has a reputation beyond reputemiamijohn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,066.08
Total Points: 153,887.66
Thanx for the link - siablo14 Thanks for the link... - xxjace ass - sickwitit No Message - NewYork No Message - BOSSHOGG 
No Message - BAD-BOY No Message - BAD-BOY No Message - BAD-BOY No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - NewYork 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - BAD-BOY No Message - BAD-BOY No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - BAD-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BOSSHOGG Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 

That happens alot when you go to another gym to sparr... You have got to foul back to let the dude know you aint about that ****...I see it all the time
miamijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:22 AM #7
Birth of a Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
Foul his ass back.
Thats what my trainer said.. but thats not my style...

I should have though... but I have never fouled period.. I just wanna be one of those fighters that doesn't foul.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:24 AM #8
Birth of a Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamijohn View Post
That happens alot when you go to another gym to sparr... You have got to foul back to let the dude know you aint about that ****...I see it all the time
I'mma spar him again in 3 days
Old 02-24-2009, 01:32 AM #9
Interim Champion

Landon S has a spectacular aura aboutLandon S has a spectacular aura aboutLandon S has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,710.05

Before you spar this dick again tell him to put a protector on cuz hes gonna need it if he tries that **** again. You'll either A) get fouled more B)he'll come at you hard or C)Not try that ****. Or feint a couple low blows if he fouls you to send him a message, if he keeps ****ing around knock his family jewels so hard he'll taste em.
Landon S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:12 AM #10
Banned

AztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,712,217,775.35
Total Points: 2,512,201,362,582.63
Thanks for betting. - RED ARMY Party hardy.. - Hard Dick Happy Friday!!! Cheers!! - RicDaRula Thanks alot man - El Dominicano For being one of the few sane forum members around here! - F•R•K•O 
happy 1000th! - JAB5239 Cerveza Con Carácter - Puas Thank you for that donut sir - The Gold Mac you da man! - RJJ The Truth Cool poster wit some common sense. Sip it slow homey - mangler 
cause im the shit - Gift Of Gab Here's an apple for ya....... - Breakbeat you get the pizza, i get the beer...thanks homie - Makavelli Respect homey, for bein one of the site's best - mangler Where you been? - Dominicano Soy! 
A round on me homey - mangler Happy New Year - Freedom. Cheers! - dan_cov Damn, when ISN'T Erik Morales vowing war against someone or something? God bless that man. - thuggery Margarito is a monster - hectari 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Sox8055 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Boxzilla- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - dan_cov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA1CATAS View Post
Thats what my trainer said.. but thats not my style...

I should have though... but I have never fouled period.. I just wanna be one of those fighters that doesn't foul.
I respect that. One time a kid I was sparring purposely hit me low so I rabbit punched his ass hard. Needless to say, the kid respected me for the remainder of the session.
AztecWanker is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fouled, sparring, times

User Tag List