Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-22-2009, 09:55 AM
Emanuel Steward
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Emanuel Steward has a reputation beyond reputeEmanuel Steward has a reputation beyond reputeEmanuel Steward has a reputation beyond reputeEmanuel Steward has a reputation beyond reputeEmanuel Steward has a reputation beyond reputeEmanuel Steward has a reputation beyond reputeEmanuel Steward has a reputation beyond reputeEmanuel Steward has a reputation beyond reputeEmanuel Steward has a reputation beyond reputeEmanuel Steward has a reputation beyond reputeEmanuel Steward has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,863.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiefery View Post
It would be great if Mosley would fight Berto in June. The winner could face either Cotto or Clottey. That would set up a great fight in the fall...

I wonder if Cotto really wants to fight in Vegas again.. Seems like he doesn't like being there and the odds are at the end, Mosley will be there. A lot of good PR/Drama would lead to that fight in the fall. ( i belive that cotto can beat clottey and mosley will ko berto)
I disagree about Mosely beating Berto. I think Mosely is at the end his career. He has taken too many flush bombs and will be looking for one last pay day. He's a sitting duck imo with that WBA belt. I think Berto would beat him.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2009, 10:00 AM
MJ406
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 MJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 105,275.28
Default Welter title

Mosley-Berto and Clottey-Cotto seems too good to be true

im thinking something will f*ck it up

maybe Berto takes on the winner of the proposed Judah-Quintana fight

Mosley fights P-Will in later 09

while Cintron winds up with the Cotto fight

but sorry, i just see Mosley-Berto and Clottey-Cotto with the winners facing off as ideal, but too "perfect" to happen.

something will muck it up, so im lowering my expectations in hopes that we get at least ONE unification fight at 147

with Berto, Clottey, Mosley and Cotto... IMO any of the 4 matched up would be pretty exciting, so hopefully we can get at least that

because the big 4 fighting each other ... well i doubt it.