Cro Cop at Miletich? - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Thread Navigation

Old 02-16-2004, 11:24 AM
Curly Howard

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0
Default Cro Cop at Miletich?

Someone on the UG posted this

Quote:
Date: 02/15/04 08:47 PM
3563 Total Posts Ignore User

ok, apperently Miletich got an email from Cro Cop saying that he wants to come to Iowa and train with him. I know he's at the Takada Dojo, and I don't know the details like when he wants to come or anything, just that he does, in fact, want to come, during the period of time leading up to the heavyweight gp. My source for this is from Miletich's mouth, so I'm just gonna assume it's accurate. I think this is a very strong move for Cro Cop if he does, as it is one of the, if not the, greatest schools in the world. Maybe him and Miletich can fight over the nickname 'croation sensation.'

originally posted on sherdog by a Iowan miletich acquaintance.

CroCop could soon be invincible...

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showth...hreadid=144830
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-16-2004, 12:06 PM
Fallout
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 35 Fallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 317,206.00
Send a message via AIM to Fallout

If Cro Cop did go and train with Pat, he would destory everything in his path.

Oh god, thats scary if he does
Old 02-16-2004, 01:34 PM
mmafanman
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 mmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 36,443.00

He'd be rollin' with Horn. I'm sure CroCop will learn a lot.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:04 AM
strato
Amateur

Total Points: 11,381.00

Maybe his ground game would improve but standup wise, CroCop will be the teacher
Old 02-17-2004, 03:07 AM
kcfman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 kcfman is infamous around these partskcfman is infamous around these partskcfman is infamous around these partskcfman is infamous around these partskcfman is infamous around these partskcfman is infamous around these partskcfman is infamous around these partskcfman is infamous around these partskcfman is infamous around these partskcfman is infamous around these partskcfman is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 36,646.00

That is so funny! After their bull at mfs gets humiliated(Hughes) now all of the sudden Cro Cop is coming to train with them? LOL!

Wait Rickson is coming to MFS too! And Wandy!!! And Rampage!! And Tito!!! and Randy! and Vitor!! and Sakuraba!! and whomever they want to come to IOWA!

I will believe it when I see it. Gullible people in Global, go ahead and trash now. or shall I say gullible mods (2).
Old 02-17-2004, 03:31 AM
Fallout
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 Fallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 317,206.00
Send a message via AIM to Fallout

Dude, Pat Militech is the best trainer out there. Hughes got beat by Penn, yes. Penn beat Hughes by being the better man that night. However, Pat as trained 4 UFC champions as well as being a UFC champ himself.

Name another trainer that can boost something like that?

Also, don't forget that Jens Pulver was training with Pat when he beat Penn. He leaves MFS, and gets beaten by a no name fighter in Maxwell. Draw your only conlusions

Share This With Friends

User Tag List