Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-09-2009, 08:23 PM
southpaw_07
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 southpaw_07 has a reputation beyond reputesouthpaw_07 has a reputation beyond reputesouthpaw_07 has a reputation beyond reputesouthpaw_07 has a reputation beyond reputesouthpaw_07 has a reputation beyond reputesouthpaw_07 has a reputation beyond reputesouthpaw_07 has a reputation beyond reputesouthpaw_07 has a reputation beyond reputesouthpaw_07 has a reputation beyond reputesouthpaw_07 has a reputation beyond reputesouthpaw_07 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,330,342.14
nice sig - E.P.T. No Message - TheKza 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacdbest View Post
Pac-PBF has more chance of trilogy than Hatton-Pac.
Pac will dominate the 1st fight with Hatton. nobody will ask for a rematch.
It's a big possibility that pac will dominate too much unless the hatton camp trains him how to face a guy thats all over the place, 1 sec in front of him and the other sec he's to the left then to the right and then behind him just to pop up in front of his face..really tough task in front of hatton
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Johnny Rebel
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Johnny Rebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rebel has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rebel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,286,933.01
Total Points: 1,297,105.22
Thanks for your support and respect - Massage Queen Top Quality Poster - Carnivore 

I'm surprised! I really thought Roach (Pacs trainer) was going to say/predict that Hatton was going to win...
Old 02-09-2009, 08:32 PM
RodBarker
Banned

Rep Power: 0 RodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 74,322.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerhiem View Post
Fcuk off shot the guy was top 10 P4P.

Shot is ODLH 5 years out of teh top 10 P4P.
You got to be joking Castillo was totally shot in that fight and being told you will get no purse only hrs before would really make you want to stick around .

Accuracy and speed will upset Hattons rhythm and timing the same way Floyd threw it off , Hatton is strong and will bustle just like with Floyd Manny will tie him up and let the initial bull rush settle down and then systematically pick him apart just like Floyd did , they are a class above Hatton and the latter rounds when the shoving is over with will show that , this aint Pauli coming of a string of poor showings .
Old 02-09-2009, 08:42 PM
hammerhiem
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 hammerhiem has a reputation beyond reputehammerhiem has a reputation beyond reputehammerhiem has a reputation beyond reputehammerhiem has a reputation beyond reputehammerhiem has a reputation beyond reputehammerhiem has a reputation beyond reputehammerhiem has a reputation beyond reputehammerhiem has a reputation beyond reputehammerhiem has a reputation beyond reputehammerhiem has a reputation beyond reputehammerhiem has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,016.86
Top guy. - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodBarker View Post
You got to be joking Castillo was totally shot in that fight and being told you will get no purse only hrs before would really make you want to stick around .

Accuracy and speed will upset Hattons rhythm and timing the same way Floyd threw it off , Hatton is strong and will bustle just like with Floyd Manny will tie him up and let the initial bull rush settle down and then systematically pick him apart just like Floyd did , they are a class above Hatton and the latter rounds when the shoving is over with will show that , this aint Pauli coming of a string of poor showings .
Hey i don't set the Ring Rankings, that are what they are.

Probably the most accurate in the sport.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:19 PM
RodBarker
Banned

Rep Power: 0 RodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these partsRodBarker is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 74,322.12

Quote:
Hey i don't set the Ring Rankings, that are what they are.

Probably the most accurate in the sport.
But when debating if a fighter is shot Im not going on the rankings Im going on my eyes , the rankings are politically manipulated and can be bought and sold and are just a label that might mean something might not , its not about rankings and or the name value of a fighter when you beat them its the form they are in is what its all about , Castillo was a shot fighter with a load of mental problems going into that fight , its like Vic getting Arce now , he is gone has no speed at all and has been since hussein but he still has name value and given a chance to win if they can regain good form but at that stage most of them dont and get beat badly , when your past it and against speed your dead meat ,,, if your past it and against somebody slower eg Margo and Pavlik your a star , sorry mate you will never convince me Castillo was not shot in that fight , he had nothing left no speed no resistance and no will to win , all equals shot fighter to me .
Old 02-09-2009, 09:34 PM
S A M U R A I
Bulletproof

Rep Power: 386 S A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,450,000.00
Total Points: 2,001,200,706,405.06
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr RIP my brother - jazluvr No Message - rorymac 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ABOSWORTH Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ABOSWORTH AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Little Mac 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Spacey1991 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Gully Gad Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sugar Freddi 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Nonito Donaire 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliveryman View Post
I will. Not sure Hatton will win, but he has a much better chance than most people on this site think. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Hatton pulled it off.
Hatton most def has a chance, only a buffoon would write him off.

So how much you want to bet, D-man?
Old 02-09-2009, 09:36 PM
S A M U R A I
Bulletproof

Rep Power: 386 S A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond reputeS A M U R A I has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr RIP my brother - jazluvr No Message - rorymac 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ABOSWORTH Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ABOSWORTH AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Little Mac 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Spacey1991 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Gully Gad Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sugar Freddi 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Nonito Donaire 

Quote:
Fcuk off shot the guy was top 10 P4P.

Shot is ODLH 5 years out of teh top 10 P4P.

Nugget.

Three KD's and still a Draw in the first fight, KD in the second and a very controvercial SD, that has got to tell you that the guy boxed his ears off. Especially in the first fight.

In the second fight Compubox scoring had Juan Manuel Marquez landing 42/201 (21%) jabs to Pacquiao's 43/314 (14%) jabs, it also had Marquez scoring 130/310 (42%) power punches to Pacquiao's 114/305 (37%) power punches.
That should have been a UD for Pac, actually. I'm sure you know that there was a mistake on one of the cards? Or maybe you didn't.

It was scored a 10-7 round instead of a 10-6. That's the only reason there was ever a SD.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:43 PM
S A M U R A I
Bulletproof

Quote:
Question about the credo in your signature:

How can you get up for the 8th time, if you've only fallen 7 times?
This is the third time I've been asked this week! What's goin' on?!!

OK... the quote in my sig is an old Japanese (or maybe Chinese) proverb. You can take it literally if you want to, because actually the math does make sense, but basically it means to always push yourself harder, give 110%, or however you wanna see it. I'm sure you get the message.

To save me getting deep (a boxing forum isn't the place for this), here's a couple of links which might explain it to you a little bit:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4050511AAtr2UA

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...5180315AADLHOK

If they don't explain it clearly enough, do a web search on the proverb and read up.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:44 PM
deliveryman
Your token white guy

Rep Power: 32 deliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 196,153,477,643,888.84
Total Points: 196,153,477,702,200.09
Cheers! - Garo Good posts. Keep it up bro. - mitruth Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad You need a present. - Bossy for a super poster - jazluvr 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays deliveryman - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday :beerchug: - jose830 Happy birf day, man. - Sweet Pea 50 
Head and Neck Cancer - The_Executioner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S a m u r a i View Post
Hatton most def has a chance, only a buffoon would write him off.

So how much you want to bet, D-man?
30K sounds good.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:45 PM
S A M U R A I
Bulletproof

Quote:
30K sounds good.
OK, I'll stick it in my bets thread. Good luck bro.