Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-08-2009, 02:54 AM
-Boxzilla-
undisputed

Rep Power: 28 -Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,949,053,273,164.07
Total Points: 2,949,061,086,486.45
congrats on 3K - Gift Of Gab Here you go! - Breakbeat have a beer! - Savino A true gentleman. - Bendigo Well done son - _PlaT_NuM_ 
Couldn't green k y abuddy..here have a cold one, on me - Kevin Jesus joined you in the e milli points - Savino No Message - Sir Tom Jones Cool mothafukka - mangler thank you sir.. u been major help - supRa 
Good lookin on the vids man - bearman3000 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Gift Of Gab Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 
Default Arce rushed to hospital after knockout defeat to darchinyan

Just read it heres the story and link ...

Quote:
Just read it heres the story and link ...

By Adam Ramirez
FightNetBoxing.com

ANAHEIM- Challenger Jorge Arce was rushed to the hospital Saturday about an hour after taking a beating from WBA, WBC and IBF junior bantamweight champ Vic Darchinyan at the Honda Center.

In a bizarre scene, Arce was treated by EMT staff in the Honda Center press room while a handful of reporters wrote copy on deadline.

EMT staff were concerned about Arce's blood pressure, which was fluctuating from high to low. Arce initially insisted he was fine to walk to the ambulance; however, after he admitted to being unbalanced, he got on the gurney and started breathing from an oxygen mask.

The EMT cleared the hallway so that he could have some privacy, and he was wheeled onto the ambulance away from the press conference, which was happening at the same time.

Arce had a glassy look in his eye during the verbal exchange with the EMT.

"Ask him where he hurts," an Anaheim EMT asked.

"Behind my ear and my right eye here," Arce said through the oxygen mask. Arce had complained during the fight about being struck behind his ear.

The scene happened while reporters typed away on their computers. While he was being wheeled to the ambulance, a promoter asked him if he could sign for his paycheck.

It was a stark reminder how championship boxers have to endure so much to earn a living. More to come on this breaking story.

http://fightnetboxing.com/Home_Page.php

if its true i hope hes ok he did take a beating from a pretty heavy puncher.

Get well el travieso!

Last edited by 3zilla; 02-08-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-08-2009, 02:59 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,386,467,198,457.19
Total Points: 13,386,471,498,004.60
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather  Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

I hope he's alright, he takes way too many punches for his own good.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:00 AM
upinurgirlsguts

Rep Power: 62 2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,286,828,193,884.51
Total Points: 15,287,839,189,735.34
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez &amp;quot;unlike floyd&amp;quot; was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 

Darchy is no joke man. Dude sends fighters to the hospital. Incredible that he contains that kind of power in a p4p sense. I hope Arce is fine. I was thinkin through out the fight that he couldnt possibly take all that punishment and walk out of the arena.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Sin City
la mala vida

Rep Power: 124 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,829,772,000.40
Total Points: 49,274,179,494.25
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

I hope all is well with Arce, he a good guy and an exciting fighter who always wants to give the fans what they deserve but I just made me some moneys today..
so far my predictions for '09 are great! can't say the same about last year but this year.. so far so good.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:06 AM
IwatchBoxing
Banned

Rep Power: 0 IwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 329,702.51

told you, bleeding from everywhere...and in the first fight I knew Kid Diamond had a broken nose before they said it.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:09 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,386,467,198,457.19
Total Points: 13,386,471,498,004.60
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather  Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
told you, bleeding from everywhere...and in the first fight I knew Kid Diamond had a broken nose before they said it.
Me too, I thought to myself that Diamond had a broken nose after the second round, I was surprised his corner kept letting him blow his nose.

Anyways, just to add to my first post, Darchinyan is not a murderous 1 punch knockout artist, he's a heavy handed guy that can knock you out with 1 punch but it normally takes an accumulation of shots for him to knock a guy out, which increases the chances of his opponents suffering permanent damage.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:11 AM
IwatchBoxing
Banned

Rep Power: 0 IwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 329,702.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencers View Post
Me too, I thought to myself that Diamond had a broken nose after the second round, I was surprised his corner kept letting him blow his nose.

Anyways, just to add to my first post, Darchinyan is not a murderous 1 punch knockout artist, he's a heavy handed guy that can knock you out with 1 punch but it normally takes an accumulation of shots for him to knock a guy out, which increases the chances of his opponents suffering permanent damage.
I figured out, and told the person who was watching with me right when they were checking his mouth guard cause it had apparently stuck to his gums, he had a broken nose.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:16 AM
gibo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 gibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,054,655.06

ONE MORE ROUND AND HE WOULD OF BEEN SENT TO THE MORGE...100X35...
Old 02-08-2009, 05:46 AM
woftam
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 woftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,411,498.63
Total Points: 36,444,336.68
s for smartass - mgkirkpatrick thanks for the link. you're a legend - mgkirkpatrick in lieu of karma. - Hard Dick Drink up pimp..! - The Scientist YNWA - JulioCesaChavez 
Big Up Urself Boss... - The Gully Gad Happy New Year to you Champ. Hope it's a good one. - brently1979 gift thread - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Well I'm glad he didn't fight round 12 after reading that.
I hope he picks up quickly.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:55 AM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 65 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 567,107,477,467.83
Total Points: 609,008,171,300.33
For being a good sport. - F-R-K-O Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 
Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery 
Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam View Post
Well I'm glad he didn't fight round 12 after reading that.
I hope he picks up quickly.
exactly....now I'm glad they stopped it......I hope he's alright