Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-29-2009, 03:29 AM
Left2body
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 164 Left2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,547,653.53
Total Points: 9,613,283.13
thanks for the help - texanballer 
Default Margarito Distancing himself from Javier in Interview?

For those who don't understand Spanish here is a translation under the video by Ido. His was more accurate than mine.

It pains me (or it hurts me), because I donít want you to think that for wraps/bandages I have won my fights. I have won my fights, because of my training. Because of my sacrifices. And well its effecting me, its effecting because its being continuously stated that because of the bandages.

Well I want you to understand is how, am I going to cheat? or not me but ďCapetilloĒ (the guy who wraps his hands/trainer I believe)? For a bandage? when the commission is their the entire time, looking over you the entire time. To make sure you donít place any thing, because now you are starting to hear all things. That now they place some kind of liquid, so many kinds of stuff. {I cant make out his next comment, I think he follows that those are just lies but donít hold it against me}. But from what I understood, the bandage was fine. I donít have any problems.

I have asked Capetillo, he said donít worry about it. I do the bandages, the bandage is clean, their was nothing in it. Donít worry about it, everything is going to be fine.

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-29-2009, 03:33 AM
Komander
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Komander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,763,508,227.14
Total Points: 5,763,524,320.50
thanks for the link..good lookin out - Makavelli 

I have a feeling if they find something in the wraps. Margarito may dump Capetillo.

I dont think Marg paid any attention to his wraps. As he said it's Capetillo's job to wrap me.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:38 AM
Left2body
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 164 Left2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executioner54 View Post
I have a feeling if they find something in the wraps. Margarito may dump Capetillo.

I dont think Marg paid any attention to his wraps. As he said it's Capetillo's job to wrap me.
Thats what I'm saying. He seems to be laying ground work for that even if (Big If) it comes back as illegal he can throw his trainer under the bus.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:40 AM
Sin City
la mala vida

Rep Power: 125 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,356,097,645.20
Total Points: 58,800,554,603.15
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

he said: how am I going to cheat or not me but Capatillo since he is the one who wraps my hands
Old 01-29-2009, 03:41 AM
Komander
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Komander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left2body View Post
Thats what I'm saying. He seems to be laying ground work for that even if (Big If) it comes back as illegal he can throw his trainer under the bus.
I think he genuinely trusts his trainer though.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:44 AM
Left2body
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I think he genuinely trusts his trainer though.
I do to. But from that interview do you think if its found out to be illegal that he will put the whole thing on Javier?

It just seems like ground work is being done here.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:47 AM
Komander
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I do to. But from that interview do you think if its found out to be illegal that he will put the whole thing on Javier?

It just seems like ground work is being done here.
Well yes since he is the one in charge of preparing the wraps.

For all we know Margarito might of not had a clue as to what was in the wraps.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:50 AM
Left2body
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Well yes since he is the one in charge of preparing the wraps.

For all we know Margarito might of not had a clue as to what was in the wraps.
He might not or he might have. But the appearance of distancing himself and even asked Javier about it means that he has a suspicion that the allegations might be true.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:54 AM
Komander
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
He might not or he might have. But the appearance of distancing himself and even asked Javier about it means that he has a suspicion that the allegations might be true.
Like I said. I don't think Marg paid any attention to his wraps before.

Asking Capetillo only tells me that he wants confirmation from capetillo that the wraps were clean.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:00 AM
joseramon
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,247.17
Default bad mexican acting

its all bull he is just going to throw capetillo to the side and blame him for everything. after 40 plus fights you should know what and how they wrap your hands. naz is a very good trainer and knows what look for. marg lost to daniel santos and pwill because they are mobile boxers and were able to stay away and lost to ssm because he fought smart with holding, clinching, body punches and stayed away from the ropes. the other reason of course is marg confidence went south when his bricks were missing. again moseley hit cotto hard and didnt do the same damage as of when marg was hitting him with those bricks.