Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-26-2009, 10:02 AM
Fenom
No Ceilings

Rep Power: 12 Fenom has a reputation beyond reputeFenom has a reputation beyond reputeFenom has a reputation beyond reputeFenom has a reputation beyond reputeFenom has a reputation beyond reputeFenom has a reputation beyond reputeFenom has a reputation beyond reputeFenom has a reputation beyond reputeFenom has a reputation beyond reputeFenom has a reputation beyond reputeFenom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,762,529.74
Total Points: 15,829,242.60
beer from tua for the cowboy. - Left Hook Tua 1K Posts! - T-97 1K posts! 3 beers in a row! Keep it up iBox!! - BatTheMan Congrats..Here's a bottle of some Grey Goose. LOL - Ray  Ray Aaaahhhhhh. Just what the doctor ordered. - BatTheMan 
Floyd Mayweather Jr - Dorian Thanks Bro....Tarver Milk Dud Sig in hilarious - Golden Boy 360 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless. View Post
Thanks for that
flawless you lovin every bit of this huh?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-26-2009, 10:03 AM
Flawless.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 84,993.54
Last time when i wake-up and i look at the mirror i saw Flayd's face... Mayweather's Top Notch Poster.. A gift for you FROM: - FasTHarD Mayweather and Williams! - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBox4Real View Post
flawless you lovin every bit of this huh?
All my Christmases have come in once
Old 01-26-2009, 10:03 AM
Ishy Aytan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Ishy Aytan is infamous around these partsIshy Aytan is infamous around these partsIshy Aytan is infamous around these partsIshy Aytan is infamous around these partsIshy Aytan is infamous around these partsIshy Aytan is infamous around these partsIshy Aytan is infamous around these partsIshy Aytan is infamous around these partsIshy Aytan is infamous around these partsIshy Aytan is infamous around these partsIshy Aytan is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,138,643.31
Thanks for your support and respect - Massage Queen returning the favor, you got great post too - C.Y. 

I cant believe where all those Margarito fans have gone????

Fake-Fans.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:07 AM
KennyWeldon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KennyWeldon has much to be proud ofKennyWeldon has much to be proud ofKennyWeldon has much to be proud ofKennyWeldon has much to be proud ofKennyWeldon has much to be proud ofKennyWeldon has much to be proud ofKennyWeldon has much to be proud ofKennyWeldon has much to be proud ofKennyWeldon has much to be proud ofKennyWeldon has much to be proud of
Bank: 154,607.78
Total Points: 261,746.61
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - SlimThug 

it was like sampson...as soon as they cut his hair his power dissappeared.

and Margarito...as soon as they took his plaster away before the fight his power also dissappeared! and so did his confidence.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:10 AM
FLYBOY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 FLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these partsFLYBOY is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 368,525.11

mosley has proved that with hardwork, dedication and intelligence, one can do anything- even knock an iron chin out.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:12 AM
larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 larryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,247.08
Total Points: 574,870.14
Have an apple larry - danc1984 For being no.1 fan of Manny Pacman Pacquiao. - oWANTEDo clubber rules...and you know this - Makavelli Belated 10k posts present my man - danc1984 Always been a good poster, says what he feels and never offends anyone. Sure people dissagree with his opinions but who doesn't, glad he has always stood strong and gave his honest opinion! So for that, I am giving him some dollars to a fellow Money - Spacey1991 
you a sexy bitch. - Left Hook Tua Fuck what they say man - Devil Man you're alright, larry - Gift Of Gab Piss on em Larry. You good peeps homey. - mangler My bad.. LOL - Welter_Skelter 
good stabil poster, have a cold one on me. - Grand Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
I cant believe where all those Margarito fans have gone????

Fake-Fans.
lmfao...they are to embarrased..screen names will be changed 4sho..lol
Old 01-26-2009, 10:27 AM
snoopy360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 snoopy360 is infamous around these partssnoopy360 is infamous around these partssnoopy360 is infamous around these partssnoopy360 is infamous around these partssnoopy360 is infamous around these partssnoopy360 is infamous around these partssnoopy360 is infamous around these partssnoopy360 is infamous around these partssnoopy360 is infamous around these partssnoopy360 is infamous around these partssnoopy360 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 145,784,496.80
Total Points: 1,145,891,034.91

The Margo fans are chillin waiting for the commotion to die down. Pretty hard to show your self when you get jumped on by a pack of wolves although 95% of the guys on here are pretty cool. However as a hispanic I put alot of faith and belief in our fighters, for one of them to pull that kind of insanity is a slap in the face. The betrayal, the insult to our country, to his fans. Wow makes me glad I'm Puerto Rican. When Tito got blamed for it I was in shock. I couldnt believe that such a gentleman would stoop to such levels. I tried to reason that if his hands were always wrapped that way then how would he know different. So I came to terms with him being called cheatowraps as I'm certain it wasnt his fault but his fathers for not adhereing to the rules. I'll give Margarito the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he didnt know maybe he did. Maybe Mosely didnt know he was taking performance enhanceing drugs maybe he did. What I do know is that at the moment when Margarito got KTFO I was estatic. I was jumping around the room screaming to the ceiling. I've been a mosley fan for a long time, only Cotto and Juanma come before Mosely and I'll admit thats more so because they are my country men.

Last edited by snoopy360; 01-26-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Margacheato
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Margacheato is infamous around these partsMargacheato is infamous around these partsMargacheato is infamous around these partsMargacheato is infamous around these partsMargacheato is infamous around these partsMargacheato is infamous around these partsMargacheato is infamous around these partsMargacheato is infamous around these partsMargacheato is infamous around these partsMargacheato is infamous around these partsMargacheato is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 13,275.13

Credit for all of these photographs goes to www.*********.com

Old 01-26-2009, 10:40 AM
baya
Wrapidad was garbage

Rep Power: 143 baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,193,686,175,316.82
Total Points: 1,002,193,686,184,434.50
Congratulations! - Sin City to a black PR 'nando.....like tito. - Left Hook Tua for a great guy - jazluvr449 drink uphomie!! - RIZO24 For the Man - jazluvr 
No Message - Tha_Greatest To a great guy and good sport - deanrw LOL man. I love your RIP thread - deanrw ...RIP el boss hog Thread... - jose830 Thanks, did you check me out on the bag? - Cuauhtémoc1520 
No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 youre a joke - MANIAC310 Cheers :beerchug: on your test results...aprende mijo ponte un condon! - jose830 
Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 

the second picture looks like mosley beat margarito into laughter.

as to say

"esto no es happening to joo, me, i meang me"
Old 01-26-2009, 10:41 AM
mellow_mood
MEXICANO 110%

Rep Power: 39 mellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,773,877,590.60
Total Points: 18,270,570,845.41
From ur boy Gully..A Gift 2 start you off bruv.. - The Gully Gad To a Good Poster - Joshua Clottey Floyd Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Pacman - El Dominicano Happy B-Day Mellow - golpealhigado yes! - mellow_mood 
You certainly have a great attitude despite what has gone on in your life.  I applaud you sir. - El Gallo Negro! . - mellow_mood right back at ya big dawg - Makavelli A gift - _PlaT_NuM_ mmmm...doughnuts - Kbmunro 
Para uno de los mejores. - Izrock my favorite borikua on boxingscene - Makavelli boxingscene's Super Borikua..WAR MELLOW!!!! - Makavelli San Miguel from the PI. Cheers! - JM1 Great poster :D - Mucus 
Dear Admins: had me :lol1: - jose830 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mellow_mood Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat Childhood Cancer - Joe Kapp Gay and Lesbian Pride - yoz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless. View Post
What a great day