Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here fearing for Mosley's life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here fearing for Mosley's life?

This fight is going to get ugly. I hope Margarito holds back a bit from permanently hurting Mosley like i envision him doing.

Nah, **** Steroid Mosley. Marg beat the the living **** out of him.

Comment

Calm down, texan!

You make it seem as if Margarito is a terminator!

I don't fear for Shane, I fear for Cotto...

Comment

Yep... but not becaue of Margarito... because of what Jenna will do to him when he gets home. Sugar wears the gloves, but she wears the pants!

Comment

Marg should win but I doubt hes going to really lay an assbeating. Its gonna be a tough fight. A lot tougher than people think.

Comment

Mosley isn't shot nor is he a club fighter... so no.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
              This fight is going to get ugly. I hope Margarito holds back a bit from permanently hurting Mosley like i envision him doing.
              ur imagination is getting the best of you. mosley will make it 12 rounds.

Comment

It depends on how the fight goes, if Shane can't keep up with Margarito down the stretch of the fight, he may get hit a lot. And Shane is the type of guy who will walk in swinging, it's just the wrong plan against Margarito.

Comment

You've watched Apollo Creed's death too much.Drago just got lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Ron View Post
                    Marg should win but I doubt hes going to really lay an assbeating. Its gonna be a tough fight. A lot tougher than people think.
                    My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
                    X