Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2009, 03:03 PM
sisforshaq
The CEO of the Scene

Rep Power: 80 sisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,547,555.86
Total Points: 21,608,912.06
4k posts. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Default I am Awful...

I was messin with this chick when i was drinking for a few weeks, and she tried her hardest to hang with me this whole week and today and came out and said i really like you etc. So I told her I didn't but said it in a real nice way and said it was more of me not wanting a gf just fun.. bad day for us to talk about it eh?
Old 02-14-2009, 03:08 PM
escargot
Banned

Rep Power: 0 escargot has a spectacular aura aboutescargot has a spectacular aura aboutescargot has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,305.21

Man fu***1089;k them hoes.
Dudes get rejected by chicks all the time.
They don't ever feel sorry for doing it.

You had to let that ***** know.
Honesty is the best policy.

Now that you told her up front, if she still decides to mess with you, she's doing it at her own risk.

End of the day, don't feel sorry for any of these hoes.

They're just as evil as us, if not worse.

Fu***1089;k 'em. Get money, *****.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Chr0nic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Chr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 134,418.41
For being a good sport! Have a beer on me. - F-R-K-O thanks again - Pretty Boy32 read a book - Michael Jordan Good mornin. Have a latte homey. - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

i just gotta congratulate you on the perfect timing
Old 02-14-2009, 03:18 PM
sisforshaq
The CEO of the Scene

Rep Power: 80 sisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,547,555.86
Total Points: 21,608,912.06
4k posts. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by escargot View Post
Man fu***1089;k them hoes.
Dudes get rejected by chicks all the time.
They don't ever feel sorry for doing it.

You had to let that ***** know.
Honesty is the best policy.

Now that you told her up front, if she still decides to mess with you, she's doing it at her own risk.

End of the day, don't feel sorry for any of these hoes.

They're just as evil as us, if not worse.

Fu***1089;k 'em. Get money, *****.
Good K sent. I needed that to not feel like a *****.