Phil Baronis Letter to Evan Tanner - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 01-21-2004, 11:22 AM
Kempo Chris
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23 Kempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 337,281.00
Send a message via AIM to Kempo Chris
Default Phil Baronis Letter to Evan Tanner

Open Letter to Evan Tanner - 1/21/2004
by NYBA PHIL BARONI

First, I must have hit you a lot harder than I thought. Everything you have been saying lately is way off. I must have really scrambled your brains up. Donít you remember the way you were COWERING AWAY FROM ME the last time we fought. That was funny lol. Did you watch the fight on tape? Your ass got saved. Face the facts Tex. Everyone who saw the fight knows you didnít really win. The truth will set you free.
Second you never took my best shots. You keep saying that, but I barely clipped you. Glancing blows had you COWERING AWAY FROM ME! Remember how you were on crazy legs. When [Larry] Landless saved you. That was funny.
Wanna know what really cracks me up, how you came to the weigh in, and into the fight with this Pit Bull game face on. I thought it was funny how fast I knocked that look off your grill. Five seconds into the fight you were running for your life COWERING AWAY FROM ME with your tail tucked between your legs, bleeding.
I liked the way you COWERED AWAY FROM ME. It was funny. You sure didnít show GAMENESS. That is for sure. That pit bull grill you were sporting was quickly replaced by sad puppy dog eyes. I made YOU COWER AWAY FROM ME? lol Do you remember that? That was funny. And now you want to talk ****. Evan Tanner is all of a sudden a big Internet **** talker. Talk about selling out.
Here is some advice, stop hanging out with Woogy. Your career will go nowhere, just like his. Stick to being the strong silent type. And one question: Tanner, did you sell your soul and talk **** to get a rematch? You didnít have to kick me when I was down to get another fight with me. All you had to do was ask. Iíll fight you again. And this time I promise Iím gonna hit you with my best punch. And Iím not gonna stop hitting you until they pull me off of you. Iím not only gonna beat you, Iím gonna really hurt you.

Thanks for giving me something to train for.

This time itís personal *****!

NYBA
Phil B
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-21-2004, 12:22 PM
Whoremaster B
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Whoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 16,422.00

Baronis nothing but an in shape tank abbott.
I like how he didnt mention once that was gassed by the end of the 1st rd.

The woogie thing was funny though.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:29 PM
mmafanman
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 mmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 36,443.00

I love the "lol" internet talk Baroni uses. When he retires, we'll best remember him as the guy who got his ass kicked twice by "Woogie."
Old 01-21-2004, 12:32 PM
lightweight
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 lightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 51,541.14

Yeah I don't get why he makes fun of and tries to discredit the guy that beat him twice.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Kempo Chris
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 Kempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 337,281.00
Send a message via AIM to Kempo Chris

Not too much intelligence displayed by Baroni
Old 01-21-2004, 02:46 PM
Purity
SoRry

Rep Power: 32 Purity has a reputation beyond reputePurity has a reputation beyond reputePurity has a reputation beyond reputePurity has a reputation beyond reputePurity has a reputation beyond reputePurity has a reputation beyond reputePurity has a reputation beyond reputePurity has a reputation beyond reputePurity has a reputation beyond reputePurity has a reputation beyond reputePurity has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 308,399.79
Send a message via AIM to Purity

phil's gonna comeback on a rampage. i just hope he finally starts working more on cardio. that seems to be his only major weakness.
Old 01-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Bluecifer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 Bluecifer has a reputation beyond reputeBluecifer has a reputation beyond reputeBluecifer has a reputation beyond reputeBluecifer has a reputation beyond reputeBluecifer has a reputation beyond reputeBluecifer has a reputation beyond reputeBluecifer has a reputation beyond reputeBluecifer has a reputation beyond reputeBluecifer has a reputation beyond reputeBluecifer has a reputation beyond reputeBluecifer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 290,500.87

LMAO! I don't like alot of what Baroni says, and I don't think he gives Lindland the respect he deserves, but I like it when fights get personal. I hope this fight happens!
Old 01-21-2004, 03:45 PM
Whoremaster B
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Whoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these partsWhoremaster B is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 16,422.00

Every fight with Boroni gets personal. Hes a sensitive guy.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:45 PM
Fallout
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 Fallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 317,199.00
Send a message via AIM to Fallout

Phil Baroni is the only person to make a Matt Lindland fight exciting.

If Phil didn't bulk up like he does, he would be a much better fighter
Old 01-22-2004, 02:29 PM
Aaron Bizarre
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Aaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 27,308.00

how many times do you need to imply "Cowering away from me"? In the end his record will reflect his career and not his mouth.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List