Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,248,767,126,371.29
Total Points: 29,248,867,447,361.79
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 
Default It bothers me that blacks that never voted just came out for this election.

Okay, I know this may anger some of you but its not meant to be hateful. First I would like to say that I voted for Obama so it's not like I have anything against the guy. What I do have a problem is blacks that came out for the first time just to support the guy because of his SKIN color. I know that all citizens have the right to vote but if you spent 30 years without voting and then all of sudden you want to vote to represent a guy strictly on skin that is wrong. I live right outside of the city and during the election they were interviewing large communities of blacks and a lot kept saying they just had to come out and vote, that this was their first time voting. Then they would ask why they came out and they really didn't have a reason to why they did that they just wanted to support Obama. You know as well as I know that these people came out strictly on reppin' their skin color and using it as showing a dominance. Once Obama was elected I seen a ton of **** in the papers and on T.V. with blacks going nuts. Pretty much people need to do research before they vote on something and if you didn't care to vote over your lifetime you shouldn't of cared to vote this time. I have voted since I was 18 and I am proud to have voted for Obama but I am not proud of a lot of these first time voters.

Oh yeah, **** paragraphs.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:52 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21550 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,940,368.33
Total Points: 16,014,118,659.28
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 
Long time no see bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Ron View Post
Okay, I know this may anger some of you but its not meant to be hateful. First I would like to say that I voted for Obama so it's not like I have anything against the guy. What I do have a problem is blacks that came out for the first time just to support the guy because of his SKIN color. I know that all citizens have the right to vote but if you spent 30 years without voting and then all of sudden you want to vote to represent a guy strictly on skin that is wrong. I live right outside of the city and during the election they were interviewing large communities of blacks and a lot kept saying they just had to come out and vote, that this was their first time voting. Then they would ask why they came out and they really didn't have a reason to why they did that they just wanted to support Obama. You know as well as I know that these people came out strictly on reppin' their skin color and using it as showing a dominance. Once Obama was elected I seen a ton of **** in the papers and on T.V. with blacks going nuts. Pretty much people need to do research before they vote on something and if you didn't care to vote over your lifetime you shouldn't of cared to vote this time. I have voted since I was 18 and I am proud to have voted for Obama but I am not proud of a lot of these first time voters.

Oh yeah, **** paragraphs.
I completely agree.....But on a positive note it's good to see more people getting involved even if it's for the wrong reason. Maybe some of them will begin to pay attention to things more and the next time they vote it will be for the right reasons.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:53 PM
jack_the_rippuh
I to your mom..

Rep Power: 21553 jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,969,009.40
Total Points: 83,391,807.93
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 

I got no problem with someone voting for him based on the color of his skin.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Verstyle
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,967,362,674,721.97
Total Points: 53,967,362,984,025.81
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

This is getting old.haha Well.. its been old.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Dirt E Gomez
***Stupendous***

Rep Power: 9748 Dirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,497,284.34
Total Points: 677,829,128.56
Comes with free herpes - mickey gomez Stuff this up your butt when you think of me. - MizzzouMan Cunt - Rocky C heres your Lockerz invite. fag - Mech. Pollution comments - ABOSWORTH 
Jason FTW! - MANGLER hooahh - Mucus 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to Dirt E Gomez

My only real issue with the election is the fact that even after 8 years of Bush and the current situation of the US, Obama still only won the popular vote by a few percent.

That's what bothers me.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:59 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 602 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,047,995.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Does not bother me as much because if you look at the situation in perspective to other groups of people voting for their candidate solely on the things like his particular religious outlook, voting for someone because of their skin color is not really anything out of place...

Thats the blight of democratic system, many voters vote for the candidate solely due to some superficial reasons like skin color.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:00 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 602 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,047,995.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Oh yeah, I bet many people voted against Obama mainly because he was a darkie with african and arabic rootes. So, really, it goes both ways.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,248,767,126,371.29
Total Points: 29,248,867,447,361.79
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAESAAD View Post
I completely agree.....But on a positive note it's good to see more people getting involved even if it's for the wrong reason. Maybe some of them will begin to pay attention to things more and the next time they vote it will be for the right reasons.
Oh I think its great that people are coming out to vote. I think its an Americans duty to come out and vote. It's great to see people involved and caring about the country but how many of those first time voters do you think will be back in 2016(I assume Obama gets reelected), if a black candidate isnt on the ballot?
Old 01-17-2009, 05:07 PM
EL HANDSOME
Tu Papi Chulo

Rep Power: 9 EL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,745.89
Total Points: 46,414.45
here you go - El Gallo Negro! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
Oh yeah, I bet many people voted against Obama mainly because he was a darkie with african and arabic rootes. So, really, it goes both ways.
I agree with this. It works both ways.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Dirt E Gomez
***Stupendous***

Rep Power: 9748 Dirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,497,284.34
Total Points: 677,829,128.56
Comes with free herpes - mickey gomez Stuff this up your butt when you think of me. - MizzzouMan Cunt - Rocky C heres your Lockerz invite. fag - Mech. Pollution comments - ABOSWORTH 
Jason FTW! - MANGLER hooahh - Mucus 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to Dirt E Gomez

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Ron View Post
Oh I think its great that people are coming out to vote. I think its an Americans duty to come out and vote. It's great to see people involved and caring about the country but how many of those first time voters do you think will be back in 2016(I assume Obama gets reelected), if a black candidate isnt on the ballot?
If you start suggesting that people need great political knowledge, ****... even a little then you'd better expect voting #'s to be cut in 1/2 or maybe more.

As Churchill said, ***8220;The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.***8221;