Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2009, 11:52 PM
SonnyG8R
Crazy Diamond

Rep Power: 21518 SonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 185,239,349.16
Total Points: 2,189,720,832.88
I can't give out more K, so here's a beer ! - KESSLER A sweet Gift my man. - Hard Dick Thanks for the green - TheGoldenSnake Cheers - woftam Shine on you crazy diamond. - Jambo Boy 
So you can fuck your gay racist ass. - mickey gomez Enjoy bud! Happy Holidays!!! - mishka80 4 Being the Orignal Founder of the Green spread Karma Thread! - The Gully Gad I got you a present - ??? For when the G-Men eventually lose. - jack_the_rippuh 
all i can do - BAD-BOY Cool cat, ambassador of green K - mangler A drink for the man - mangler Good/great elder members need more gifts! - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Default College Football team of the decade - Bring facts

Ok, so basically I think the top 3 teams are clearly Florida, USC and LSU in that order. Florida is #1 because they are the only team with 2 outright titles. LSU and USC both had to share 1 title. I would put USC ahead of LSU because they have been in contention for the title for most of the decade.
4th I would put Oklahoma for their 1 title and 4 championship games. Ohio State rounds out the top 5 for making it to 3 title games and winning 1.

Last edited by Syd Barrett; 01-16-2009 at 12:20 AM..