Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-12-2009, 03:33 PM
*AKO PA HA!
RED K GIVER

Rep Power: 2061 *AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,769,094,854,621.08
Total Points: 2,769,096,151,593.66
We fresh! - Dorian 1st - Flames Of War 2nd - Flames Of War 3rd.................................... - Flames Of War 4th........ - Flames Of War 
GIFT! - reedickyaluss ANOTHER ONE! - reedickyaluss 3rd GIFT! - reedickyaluss Part 1 of 3 for my 5 gifts to you!!! - black.ink Part 2 of 3 of my 5 gifts to you! - black.ink 
Part 3 of 3 for my 5 gifts to you!!! - black.ink No Message - PACHUGGER No Message - PACHUGGER ASTIG KA BRO! thanks - murfbreak3r do I get 10K? cheers - Savino 
SALAMAT SA MGA POINTS! - jhacen I love the Knights of Ako Pa Ha! - Lakas whats happening fam,this is for you - project xxx1 Good poster - Disposable Arts Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - *AKO PA HA! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TheUndeadBoxer Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - TheUndeadBoxer Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - johnm Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Akinapepemo 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Thumbs up MANNY PACQUIAO and SYLVESTER STALLONE to do a movie!

Coming soon: Pacman and Rocky
By Abac Cordero Updated January 13, 2009 12:00 AM

Photo is loading...

Pacquiao and Stallone

Manny Pacquiao is going to Hollywood – not to train at the Wild Card Gym but to do a movie with Sylvester Stallone.

Pacquiao’s business manager Erik Pineda yesterday said the boxing superstar met with Stallone, the Hollywood action star, last Jan. 6 at the latter’s Los Angeles office.

They talked about the movie being planned by Stallone, who captured the world’s imagination with his role as boxer Rocky Balboa in a string of “Rocky” movies that spanned three decades.

According to Pineda, Pacquiao even brought his sons, Michael and Jimwell, to the meeting. Stallone gifted the young Pacquiaos with a pair of boxing gloves.

The gloves had the signature of former world light-heavyweight champion Tony Tarver, who played a major role in the last of six Rocky movies (aired in 2006).

“Everything is in the planning stage but what’s certain is that Sylvester Stallone wants Manny Pacquiao in the movie as one of the co-stars,” said Pineda.

“It’s not a boxing movie but something like ‘Rush Hour’ (a Jacky Chan-Chris Tucker hit),” said Pineda, who welcomed Pacquiao at the airport yesterday morning.

Pacquiao arrived from Los Angeles where he spent Christmas with his family and at the same time stayed close to his wife Jinkee who delivered their fourth child last Dec. 30.

Jinkee and the baby girl, named Queen Elizabeth, would stay in the US until Jan. 16 to make sure that it’s safe for them to take the grueling 15-hour flight to Manila.

Upon his arrival at around 5 a.m., Pacquiao stayed at the airport and took the first flight out to his hometown in General Santos City at 7 in the morning.

Pacquiao, according to Pineda, didn’t want to spend time in Manila because he wanted to catch up on his studies at Notre Dame where he’s finishing a business course.

Pacquiao was also excited to suit up for his basketball team that is entered in an upcoming tournament.

The boxer, however, may not be in the country for long. He wants to be at ringside when Antonio Margarito, whom he might face in the future, fights Shane Mosley on Jan. 24 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Pacquiao is set to face Ricky Hatton on May 2 in Las Vegas, and will soon launch the press tour that will take both fighters to England and key cities in the United States. He begins training on March 1.

Meanwhile, one of Pacquiao’s buddies in LA, Greg Asuncion, has reportedly filed an “unlimited” civil case against trainer Freddie Roach for an incident that took place last October at the Wild Card Gym.

Asuncion claimed that Roach hit him from behind after he was asked to step out of the gym while Pacquiao trained. But there are claims, too, that no hitting ever took place.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-12-2009, 03:36 PM
larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 larryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,247.08
Total Points: 591,160.14
Have an apple larry - danc1984 For being no.1 fan of Manny Pacman Pacquiao. - oWANTEDo clubber rules...and you know this - Makavelli Belated 10k posts present my man - danc1984 Always been a good poster, says what he feels and never offends anyone. Sure people dissagree with his opinions but who doesn't, glad he has always stood strong and gave his honest opinion! So for that, I am giving him some dollars to a fellow Money - Spacey1991 
you a sexy bitch. - Left Hook Tua Fuck what they say man - Devil Man you're alright, larry - Gift Of Gab Piss on em Larry. You good peeps homey. - mangler My bad.. LOL - Welter_Skelter 
good stabil poster, have a cold one on me. - Grand Champ 

By Abac Cordero Updated January 13, 2009 12:00 AM

who?????????????????
Old 01-12-2009, 03:37 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 319 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,228,886,955,945,461,760.00
Total Points: 18,229,377,069,029,513,216.00
Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules 
damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D congrats.on your first win - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
asuncion claimed that roach hit him from behind after he was asked to step out of the gym while pacquiao trained. But there are claims, too, that no hitting ever took place.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:38 PM
RisAri0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 RisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 862,033.95

damn seriously?... good **** though, pac deserves every bit of fame from this point on... glad to hear a fellow pinoy is doing it big..
Old 01-12-2009, 05:36 PM
poofdatruth
Banned

Rep Power: 0 poofdatruth has a reputation beyond reputepoofdatruth has a reputation beyond reputepoofdatruth has a reputation beyond reputepoofdatruth has a reputation beyond reputepoofdatruth has a reputation beyond reputepoofdatruth has a reputation beyond reputepoofdatruth has a reputation beyond reputepoofdatruth has a reputation beyond reputepoofdatruth has a reputation beyond reputepoofdatruth has a reputation beyond reputepoofdatruth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,700,252.71
Total Points: 1,798,646.89
green K mo na lang ako... - tanibanana 

Wow!What will be the title of the movie?
Old 01-12-2009, 05:39 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 161 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,374,007,416,643,341.00
Total Points: 4,301,962,035,902,723.00
Have a virtual beer on me. - F•R•K•O Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Tony Tarver.

Old 01-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Orgasmatron
Palahubog Sa Urgello

Rep Power: 11 Orgasmatron has a reputation beyond reputeOrgasmatron has a reputation beyond reputeOrgasmatron has a reputation beyond reputeOrgasmatron has a reputation beyond reputeOrgasmatron has a reputation beyond reputeOrgasmatron has a reputation beyond reputeOrgasmatron has a reputation beyond reputeOrgasmatron has a reputation beyond reputeOrgasmatron has a reputation beyond reputeOrgasmatron has a reputation beyond reputeOrgasmatron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,515,458.24
Total Points: 2,524,502.56
cheers pare - Makavelli walang katulad manny - Left Hook Tua Have a brew on me homey - mangler San Miguel for you - JM1 eto alak - happy_man 
No Message - Little Mac food pre - Jack Napier 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Teh movie better have subtitles. You can barely understand Stallone, and Pac... well you know.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Motofan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Motofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,640,113,923.55
Total Points: 1,029,645,157,138.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmatron View Post
Teh movie better have subtitles. You can barely understand Stallone, and Pac... well you know.
http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/1922
Old 01-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,392,024.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

in a rush hour type movie???

why not just do rocky 8 and have pac as the opponent for rocky's girl's son.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Chups
KKK Supremo

Rep Power: 21540 Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 920,634,517,760,111.25
Total Points: 920,639,596,882,632.12
Blue parallelogram :D - Chadmack Kryptonite-proof - led para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear 
Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns 
cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

I can't imagine Pacquiao on any type of movie character except as an "extra" or backgound with maybe 1 or 2 lines on the film. .