Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-30-2016, 08:40 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1849 Post(s)
AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,002,611,050.91
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 
Default Theory on women what do you think?

Its hard to pull women in clubs you dont know or strangers (unless they are slutz) because women have evolved to find certain traits about a man attractive, and they dont get to know what some of those traits are until they know you.

Also they need some emotional bond with you first?

I dont think many primitive woman would voluntarily have sex with a man that wasnt in her tribe/group?

Thats why its harder to pull when you go clubbing than pulling women at say work?

What do you think?

Maybe work you just interract with more women in general?

I cant help but notice I have alot more women after me that I know and I know few, than I do in a club with lots of women in it

Theres something there, something lame that requires you to socialize

The whole but I dont even know him (woman) vs thats the best part (men) theres something to this

Or maybe im not hot enough?

Last edited by AlexKid; 11-30-2016 at 08:45 PM.
AlexKid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:48 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 

meanwhile average looking women have sausages thrown at them everyday all day, here I am working on a difficult lame problem that require lots of effort, sucks for men!

If only I could get the POWA!
Old 11-30-2016, 08:53 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

The easy route of social interaction just goes against my instincts I dont like talking to people, I dont want to bond 1st seems so feminine, I want to see a pretty girl and get or or have her come onto me, and I want to do this with any or many pretty women

I guess im gonna need extra work and extra attraction(need) to do that and extra strength(got) for the higher levels of rejections

You basically have to go against her instincts to go with yours, and that reduces your chances so you have to make up for it in other ways ie by boosting your own attractiveness in certain areas

Last edited by AlexKid; 11-30-2016 at 08:56 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 09:58 PM #4
Amateur

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
mind_blown is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 3,724.37

Seems like you are the Resident Forum Troll. Sick life dude. Spent almost 15 minutes talking to yourself.
mind_blown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:35 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5770 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,444,012,527,463,165,952.00
Total Points: 14,439,611,671,310,559,232.00
Valuable member - -Weltschmerz- lol - -jose- a pimp dollar saved is a pimp dollar earned - SugarKaineHook No Message - -jose- a nice, as the Russian's say, chevere on the house! - SugarKaineHook 
No Message - #feelthebern Jhonny is an ATG - Weltschmerz Hahaha, here's a slush for Jhonny. - Santa_ Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear 
No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D 
Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor 

He's an attention hoe! A b1tch who wears people out with his insecurities.
Alexkid and Butler need to pamper each other and stroke each other off.
Neither Alexkid, nor butler fear BBC, they fear women.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:35 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3579 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 338,698,931,739,133,673,472.00
Total Points: 352,739,226,539,134,222,336.00
Agree with you on Bradley vs. Cotto tough fight or Tim - hectari you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley appreciate the green - -jose- 
cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 Real talk - jas 
war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Women evolved from potatoes
Sugar Adam Ali is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
theory, think?, women

User Tag List