Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Anonymous poll: Do women show sexual interest in you?
Most women show sexual interest in me. 11 26.19%
Some women show sexual interest in me. 16 38.10%
Very few women show sexual interest in me. 3 7.14%
Virtually all women ignore and avoid me and do not see me as a potential sex partner. 12 28.57%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2014, 05:22 AM
milkroot
Contender

Rep Power: 1 milkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,718.91
Default Do you get a lot of attention from women?

At a very young age I learned girls are not naturally attracted to me.

Not just some girls… not just most… but virtually all girls are repelled by me in a subtle, indirect way. Their body language. Facial expressions. I have done nothing bad to them except exist. They subconsciously, autonomously avoid and ignore me. They did this when I was in school. They currently do this to me at work.

I try to keep my chin up, but reality keeps knocking me down. I don't get my hopes anymore. The days of me initiating a smile to a female co-worker are long gone. I know you don't see me as a potential mate. I'll leave you alone.

How young?

Second grade.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:47 AM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 164,552,066,202.98
Total Points: 188,052,572,087.94
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

A good amount, actually. Never had an issue getting a girl to sleep with me. To the point I can't be polite or it's "flirting". On the flip side no one thinks I'm husband material and that I'm a player and just look like a good f uck. It is what it is. It can be discouraging.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:54 AM
RAV3N
Notorious GGG

Rep Power: 7 RAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,826,126,822,655,619.00
Total Points: 1,826,126,872,677,015.00
for great advice in the training forum - jas 

Sounds like you are butt ugly with no money, just save and go to the hookers bro.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:13 AM
milkroot
Contender

Rep Power: 1 milkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to beholdmilkroot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV3N View Post
Sounds like you are butt ugly with no money, just save and go to the hookers bro.
Thank you for being forward and honest, RAV3N.

This is probably the best advice I've been given.

Better than what my dad keeps telling me. That's for sure.

Phrases like "When you have kids..."

"When you have your family..."

and who could ever forget "When you meet the right girl..."

I'm 23, fucker. In my physical prime. If hasn't happened by now, chances are it will never happen.

I resign myself to the fact that this is nature at work -- natural selection. And so losers like me will never reproduce and pass on my crappy genes.

Anyway, an older guy gave me this same advice back in 2009. I saw all these guys at school getting attention from girls.

"When's it gonna be my turn?" I thought.

This is not something where you take turns.

I learned that at a very young age too.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:27 AM
Sane Man
Rage Against The Machine

Rep Power: 16 Sane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253,295,935.97
Total Points: 253,337,842.16
Dos i ffwcio dy hun y cont - ЯiZО A man like you should have a superman icon. - ABOSWORTH From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules kick this ahole for his joking about molested children. what a dbag!!! - Rammstein 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - texanballer Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

I think I know what the goal of this thread is.

Maybe this thread was make with innocent intentions, but I think the consequences are gonna be hilarious.

Last edited by Sane Man; 07-31-2014 at 06:30 AM..
Old 07-31-2014, 06:39 AM
RAV3N
Notorious GGG

Rep Power: 7 RAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,826,126,822,655,619.00
Total Points: 1,826,126,872,677,015.00
for great advice in the training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkroot View Post
Thank you for being forward and honest, RAV3N.

This is probably the best advice I've been given.

Better than what my dad keeps telling me. That's for sure.

Phrases like "When you have kids..."

"When you have your family..."

and who could ever forget "When you meet the right girl..."

I'm 23, fucker. In my physical prime. If hasn't happened by now, chances are it will never happen.

I resign myself to the fact that this is nature at work -- natural selection. And so losers like me will never reproduce and pass on my crappy genes.

Anyway, an older guy gave me this same advice back in 2009. I saw all these guys at school getting attention from girls.

"When's it gonna be my turn?" I thought.

This is not something where you take turns.

I learned that at a very young age too.
tbh you are only young at the age of 23, you are still finding yourself.

Maybe some girls are interested and you just dont notice.

And maybe you are setting your standards too high?

Just enjoy life and if by the age of 40 you have had no GFs or roots then it might be time to start stressing.

I think that you are over thinking the situation.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:50 AM
milkroot
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Man View Post
I think I know what the goal of this thread is.

Maybe this thread was make with innocent intentions, but I think the consequences are gonna be hilarious.

Feel free to have a laugh at my expense. I have no shame. Not even a little. I'll even admit I thought about being gay. I get along with males lightyears better than women. However, I am not sexually attracted to other males. Just girls. But I'm too meek for the female Homo sapien. Girls love alpha males. Aggressive bad boys. You know. The dudes who wear their hat to the side and talk slick.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:51 AM
Mike D
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 656,176,769,785.45
Total Points: 656,176,841,965.92
carl froch, the only british boxer i like alot currently, lol, this mofo the the fukking man , lol, hes the kind of fighter than most fighters should want to resemble, god honest truth about that - Tha_Greatest damn man, that was fukkin cool what you said about floyd being a lowlife scumbag, which is true - Tha_Greatest In honor of Sutherland - mathed TEAM B-SUTH - sugarsmosley Cheers to a great sense of humor! :-D - Tyler_Durden 
WAR Sutherland!!! - LoadedWraps ATG poster - jas #TeamSutherland - LoadedWraps cheers brotha - A-Wolf Funny guy! - Box-Office 
Had me rolling in that Rockin' movie thread. Epic performance . - Dinamita 03 as hilarious as they come - jas Funny as Fk - jas 

Dude TS don't sweat it. Maybe the higher forces got bigger plans for you. Like getting us to Mars, or becoming the next gen Max Kellerman.

Not every dude is going to be a mack. Hell I heard Einstein had to f**k his cousin to get some ass.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:54 AM
milkroot
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV3N View Post
tbh you are only young at the age of 23, you are still finding yourself.

Maybe some girls are interested and you just dont notice.

And maybe you are setting your standards too high?

Just enjoy life and if by the age of 40 you have had no GFs or roots then it might be time to start stressing.

I think that you are over thinking the situation.
I know, right? This is getting fucking ridiculous by now. Where is that motherfucker at?
Old 07-31-2014, 07:19 AM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 102 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 131,301,910,889,405.23
Total Points: 137,304,592,541,921.95
Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 
thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe 
for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 
top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass 

TS, i feel bad for you, brih.

i'm gonna show up at the club and let you whoop on me. the ladies will at least notice you while you're beating my ass. after the whooping is done, it is in your hands.