Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao
, is an offensive fighting machine who overwhelms opponents through blistering hand speed and firepower. His defense is somewhat suspect since he is a ***8220;hit me and I***8217;ll hit you harder***8221; kind of fighter, but his last fights against bigger opponents have shown that he can deflect or absorb heavy punishment.
The Pinoy boxing superstar whose records cannot be surpassed as he continue to dominate the boxing world by being the first Filipino and Asian boxer to win four world titles in four weight divisions namely - WBC Lightweight Champion, the WBC Super Featherweight Champion, IBF Super Bantamweight, and WBC Flyweight divisions.
Pacquiao has destroyed the careers of some of the world's best boxing boxer including Marco Antonio Barrera, Juan Manuel Marquez, Erik Morales, Hector Velazquez, Oscar Larios, Jorge Solis and recently Oscar De La Hoya.
Senator Juan Miguel Zubiri
: Has called Manny
- "Greatest Filipino boxer ever."
- "Manny Pacquaio is exciting, Manny Pacquaio Performs"
- "Manny Pacquaio throws Power punches from the 1st round to the last round."
( Max boxing):
- "He is an international superstar, He is the Beatles, Micheal Jordan, Brad Pit, wrap into 1 man."
- "He's been the most remarkable fighter in that regard in this era,"
- "He is a throwback. He is a complete throwback to that era. He's totally unconventional for the fighters we have around today."
- "If Manny Pacquaio beats De La Hoya It would mark him as one of the greatest fighters ever."
Manny Pacquaio as of right now belongs in every catergory Floyd Mayweather
jr is in although not better than floyd yet, Manny can soon pass floyd up as the greatest fighter of this generation including Floyd if he continue doing what he is doing. Think about this,
- Manny Pacquaio has fought in three divisions in one year.
Manny and Floyd have both proven that "Size doesnt win fights" Smarts and Ability win fights, and their collective dominance over the sport in the last 10 years stands side by side. Although Manny hasnt fought as many prime pound 4 pound fighters as Floyd has, Manny has proven he greatness
by destroying every great fighter put in front of him. Some say
Manny is being OVER HYPED right now, but he deserves it, He OVER PERFORMED...
Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due, and right now credit is due. Manny Pacquaio is the pound 4 pound best fighter in the sport today.
END OF DISCUSSION.!