Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's footwork and lateral movement the best ever in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's footwork and lateral movement the best ever in boxing?

Before the DLH fight I hardly knew anything about Pacquiao, so I was quite shocked at his footwork and lateral movement in that fight, it reminded me of Bruce Lee.

Is it just me or was his footwork and lateral movement that night the best ever seen in boxing? I've been watching the fight over and over and I'm still amazed at how good it was.

Originally posted by Dionyseus View Post
    Before the DLH fight I hardly knew anything about Pacquiao, so I was quite shocked at his footwork and lateral movement in that fight, it reminded me of Bruce Lee.

Is it just me or was his footwork and lateral movement that night the best ever seen in boxing? I've been watching the fight over and over and I'm still amazed at how good it was.
    you're going a little overboard now...

maybe its the best footwork you've ever seen, but its not the best footwork ever.

Comment

you do know theres been thousands of boxers before him right!!!!

Comment

Man, people are taking this Pacquiao **** way to far.

Comment

No way is it the best ever, it was very good but not that great.

Comment

No noob. All that fight reminded me of....was how much of a miniature Mike Tyson Pacquiao had become. His bobbing and weaving and lateral movement is a very good impression of an early Mike Tyson.

Comment

Speed YES from 106-147 is unmatch... But Lateral movement and footwork i don't know......

Comment

Bruce Lee is one of his idols.

Comment

agreed, its the best one i have seen to date

Comment

pac struggles against jmm (and loses in many people's opinions) then fights two stiffs in diaz and a shot dlh and he suddenly becomes SRR... ok

Comment

Working...
                    X