|12-10-2008, 12:32 AM||#1|
Three things George W Bush did well
1) No further terrorist attacks by foreigners on American soil after 9/11.
2) Lowered capital gains tax to 15%.
3) Passed legislation giving Africa billions more dollars for AIDS than any president in history.
Haven't heard anyone say anything positive about the guy for a long time, so I thought I would. He's still a bad president.
|12-10-2008, 10:52 AM||#4|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quoted: 0 Post(s)Rep Power: 166
Total Points: 9,655,442.13
Not to mention he never caught Osama Bin Laden because of the shift in focus to Iraq.
2) So he gave HUGE tax breaks to the top 5% of America who were already paying lower tax percentages than 95% of the country.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Not to mention this Tax break was part of a Bush financial policy which took the US from surplus to record deficit.
3) Have you seen how the money has been distributed. How much of it is used on RETARDED abstinence programs. Bush's ABC policy for combating AIDS in Africa is horrible. Under the Bush policy Condom use/promotion is the last resort for combating AIDS and is not given the amount of attention and money that unpragmatic Abstinence gets.
|12-10-2008, 11:03 AM||#6|
enjoy the silence
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: beyond the tangible
Quoted: 90 Post(s)Rep Power: 76
Total Points: 10,232,737,953,255.71
|12-10-2008, 11:05 AM||#7|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quoted: 0 Post(s)Rep Power: 15
Total Points: 1,017,277.78
Bush did comedy very very well!
Only in America would they put a comedian in the presidential office!
Reporter: Why mr Bush under your presidency have we become embroiled in two wars and one of the worst financial crises ever recorded!
Bush: well gee I dont know sir, but i do know a brilliant joke 'Why did the chicken cross the road?...........'
|12-10-2008, 11:27 AM||#8|
Head Mexican in Charge
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: La Chingada
Quoted: 456 Post(s)Rep Power: 145
Total Points: 6,917,505,384,663,709.00
I will say that there have been no attacks on American soil and people thought that it was inevitable after 9/11.
I think that's a direct result of the war on Afghanistan and in Iraq. Even though Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, I do think that everyone in the Middle East that wanted to kill Americans flocked there for the past 8 years and that kept things in that region.
Bush was still one of the worst presidents ever though.
|12-10-2008, 12:08 PM||#10|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: We don't fvck around
Quoted: 879 Post(s)Rep Power: 64
Total Points: 2,341,933,879,092,842.50
|Share This With Friends|
|bush, george, things|