Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-09-2008, 04:44 PM
PHX PLAYMAKER
Contender

Rep Power: 7 PHX PLAYMAKER has a reputation beyond reputePHX PLAYMAKER has a reputation beyond reputePHX PLAYMAKER has a reputation beyond reputePHX PLAYMAKER has a reputation beyond reputePHX PLAYMAKER has a reputation beyond reputePHX PLAYMAKER has a reputation beyond reputePHX PLAYMAKER has a reputation beyond reputePHX PLAYMAKER has a reputation beyond reputePHX PLAYMAKER has a reputation beyond reputePHX PLAYMAKER has a reputation beyond reputePHX PLAYMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,970.11

Another way over the hill Golden Boy Promotions fighter trying to sell his fight. Dont worry Mosley, Rito will sell out the Staples Center.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-09-2008, 04:49 PM
brently1979
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 brently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,681,795,377.83
Total Points: 2,681,931,959.54
you need your beers back - mgkirkpatrick Katsidis by UD. - Team Mundine Happy New Year - woftam Enjoy an apple mate - danc1984 In memory of Gatti - the true Superman of boxing - Dan... 

If that's the case Shane, you better in a hell of a lot better shape than you were against Mayorga.

Mosley looked terrible in that fight and at sometimes even getting out boxed.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Sugarj
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Sugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,030,078,197.60
For being a cool poster - -IronMike- beer for a good poster - led Top Poster. - Barnburner Great info in the running thread. - Barnburner for the excellent race time (Its new running shoes!) - The Surgeon 
for invaluable advice in the training forum - jas 

This is the first time I've worried about Shane not lasting the distance. Hes one of my favorite fighters of all time and I'll be shouting for him all night. I'd be delighted for him to get a win but I cant see it.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:15 PM
ferocity
NOV. 3, NEW CHAMPION

Rep Power: 2914 ferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,111,198.63
Total Points: 6,326,291.48
Cheers to Margarito! - Tunney ¡Arriba Margarito! - Puas 

Wheres the astrek mark when mentioning Mosley beat Delahoya?
Old 12-09-2008, 05:16 PM
MeikenYokozuna1
Amateur

Total Points: 6,183.22

I KNOW WHO CAN KNOCKOUT MARGARITO OUT COLD................HIS SPARRING PARTNER ALFREDO ANGULO......OR A BIG FIGHT WITH JAMES KIRKLAND
Old 12-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Flawless.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 86,324.54
Last time when i wake-up and i look at the mirror i saw Flayd's face... Mayweather's Top Notch Poster.. A gift for you FROM: - FasTHarD Mayweather and Williams! - Dorian 

People laughing at Margarito***8217;s opponent. This fight should have been against Williams for 4 million dollars and ring title
Old 12-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Boxing Scene
Boxing Scene

Rep Power: 21491 Boxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,000,000,000,740,294,656.00
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear New gift for the New Year! - TBear Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Shane has a great chin and I don't see Margarito knocking him out or hurting him. That being the case, I believe he has a great chance at beating Margarito who has no plan B as apparent by his loss to Williams and his ass whipping he was receiving before Clottey hurt his hand.

Mosley UD Margarito.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:17 PM
BoxingScribe
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 BoxingScribe has a spectacular aura aboutBoxingScribe has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 35,568.93
Total Points: 42,278.73

I wonder are the same ones dismissing Mosley the same ones who dismissed Hopkins in the Pavlik fight. Mosley is going to knock Margarito OUT. I said it. And this shyt right here...

"I have being looking for the biggest fights for a long time, and this one against Mosley is one of them,” said Margarito. “As I proved with Miguel Cotto, I have never ducked anyone in my career and I'm looking forward to showing the fans again why I am the best welterweight in the world. I fear no one. This fight will be my moment to shine and I will not let it pass by.”

He omitted the fact that he has ducked rematches with EVERY fighter he has lost to.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:21 PM
boxing freak
Up and Comer

Total Points: 12,708.98
Angry Margarito will DESTROY Mosley!

Listen...I love Mosley but I don't think he realizes what he's getting into here. Will he catch Margarito...Yes. Will he hurt him...NO! If Cintron and Cotto couldn't hurt him, what makes Mosely think he will be able to. Cintron connected with Margarito several times and Margarito didn't seem to flinch. I KNOW Cintron hits harder than Mosely! Just like the Cotto fight...Mosely will indeed be able to box with him for a while and yes, he will catch him with some punches. That said, the CHIN OF GRANITE will walk through anything that Sugar Shane has to offer with a smile. Eventually...and I don't think it will take as long as it did against Cotto...Margarito will take his will and destroy him. Everyone "thinks" they they know what they are getting when they face Margarito...but only once they get into the ring can they appreciate it. Look back at what the opposing fighters have said before and after their fights with him. They all are 100% sure that they will win because it looks like Margarito is just an "OK" fighter. He's not flashy, not particularly quick and even slow by some standards. The key however, is that he can take the best that anyone has to offer him and he wears them down in a most methodical method. Ok...before the Williams lovers start shouting...you had better hope that this rematch doesn't happen. Margarito started way too slowly and gave away that fight as a result. We've all seen since that fight, that he won't be making that mistake again! Margarito destroys Mosley and will quite possibly "KILL" Williams if that fight ever happens. You don't want to get Margarito pissed off...that one I know for certain!
Old 12-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,382,354.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
LOS ANGELES – The welterweight division’s two most exciting fighters, three-time welterweight champion ANTONIO MARGARITO and three-division world champion SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY, plan to open 2009 with an explosive world championship fight. Margarito’s World Boxing Association (WBA) welterweight title defense against Mosley, one of the era’s top pound-for-pound fighters, will take place on Saturday, January 24 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and will be televised live on HBO’s World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. PT. [details]
if shane tries to go for the KO like he did mayorga he will get crushed.