Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 12-15-2003, 01:14 AM
VulgarTheClown
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 44 VulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 268,729.37
Send a message via ICQ to VulgarTheClown Send a message via AIM to VulgarTheClown Send a message via Yahoo to VulgarTheClown
Default someone asked

how i keep motivated to train so hard.
this is what came to mind.

I feel that in every aspect of my life i get disrespected.

i feel that i get walked on all the time.

I feel that i let people run there mouth to much and then am just topassive to do anything about it.

I know that i will never go out and take out my agression on another person for no reason.

I know that i aboveeverythign else in the world I want to show myself that i am not a failure.

I want to control my life and everything I do in it.

I do not want to work a 9-5.

I do not want a boss.

I want to do something i enjoy.

I want to be the best in the world no questions asked.

I want to shut up all the nay sayers.

I want to kill everythign I see.

I want to die like a warrior.

I want to hurt everyone I've ever known.

I want to pick up girls cause i'm in great shape and have a bad ass black eye.

I want to get hurt.

I want to feel pain.

I want to know i'm alive.

I want to hurt.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-29-2003, 03:51 PM
DOGGx0

Rep Power: 33 DOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,414.58
Total Points: 549,097.90
Send a message via AIM to DOGGx0 Send a message via MSN to DOGGx0

mma training has you lookin deep down inside brutha. not many people know what i mean by that, but the few that actually train day in and day out everyday, fighting or not, win or lose know what i mean.

i remember vernon white saying this a few years back..... after training in the sport to be the ultamite athlete, it takes more than physical strength... we all could get knocked out, and be back up the next morning ready for more... coz our bodies can take it. mentally, people are weak, thats why not everyone can fight, not everyone can train constistantly. there is a time when you have to ride over that mental bump, wondering whether your good enough, what its all for, the meaning behind it, is it what you really want to do, etc. bruises heal with time, your mind heals within self.
Old 12-29-2003, 06:53 PM
Kempo Chris
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Kempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 246,303.00
Send a message via AIM to Kempo Chris

wise words by vernon white