Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-24-2009, 03:11 PM
ChiRock773
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 ChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,692.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Antonio- View Post
You got it backwards. America is too concerned over steroids. We had to see 3 weeks worth of A-Rod **** for it.
Yea but A-Rod is still playing baseball...He gets a slap on the hand over this.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-24-2009, 03:18 PM
FloydsEra
Banned

Rep Power: 0 FloydsEra has a reputation beyond reputeFloydsEra has a reputation beyond reputeFloydsEra has a reputation beyond reputeFloydsEra has a reputation beyond reputeFloydsEra has a reputation beyond reputeFloydsEra has a reputation beyond reputeFloydsEra has a reputation beyond reputeFloydsEra has a reputation beyond reputeFloydsEra has a reputation beyond reputeFloydsEra has a reputation beyond reputeFloydsEra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,203.28
Total Points: 65,596.21
100% Angus Beef - el guason456 Have an apple stunt man - J. HITTER 

Margarito was smart to dip his fists in concrete before his fight with Mosley. He had to level the playing field.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:20 PM
I Got Bummed
Rocky

Rep Power: 0 I Got Bummed has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Bummed has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Bummed has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Bummed has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Bummed has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Bummed has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Bummed has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Bummed has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Bummed has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Bummed has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Bummed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,202.31
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hyperion- View Post
what are they ****ing waiting for to make that fight a NC??.....
Fight should of been a win for de la Hoya.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:26 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 232,895,133,270.05
Total Points: 232,901,299,272.42
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReicHsS View Post

While on the stand in the same San Francisco courthouse where Barry Bonds is due to stand trial next March on charges that he lied to federal agents investigating BALCO, Mosley admitted taking the EPO and steroids purchased from the BALCO lab for $1,850, including $500 in cash.

After advising Mosley to use the drug to boost his endurance, BALCO founder Victor Conte moved the boxer into a “maintenance phase” of less frequent injections so that Mosley didn’t fail a drug test or have a heart attack – a fate that has befallen athletes who use EPO.

Mosley said he thought they were vitamins...???

Who in the hell pays $1,850 for some vitamins???

The guy is a cheat. And you can tell he used steroids... just look at mosely before the 1st Oscar and look at him now