Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,391,968.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Topic View Post
What an honor it is to be among other BoxingScene writers such as Rick Reeno, Cliff Rold, Shawn Krest, Dave Greisman and more. I can't express how great a moment this is. All I can do is keep moving and improve my craft steadily.

Thank you BoxingScene for all of the support over these years!
congrats... now use your power to make pwill/marg II happen.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Mr. Ryan

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 137,799,014,908.95
Total Points: 138,819,208,031.98
20,000 posts!  Well done. - abosworth good shit, folks. You folks with Ouma, then you my folks. Congrats Asain. Keep on doing what you do, bud. - sweet pea 50 boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez Give me 10k, PLEASE! - ЯiZO Congrats on your nomination bro.  Great job. - MELLY-MEL... 
Only for you.. - MassageQueen just for being you ;) - Massage Queen One Of Boxingscene finest... Hmm i almost forgot hook me some of your good K mate... Hehehe Thanks advance FROM: - FasTHarD Just because you're the shit!! - Massage Queen Once again, thanks for what you did for me. And keep up the good work. - The_Bringer 
Thanks for sharing your boxing knowledge. - Talisayen this one is for your website. btw, i signed your guestbook. good job pre :fing02: - Talisayen For all your great work! - jazluvr For your accomplishments! - jazluvr beer after job well done - led 
congrats!!! - TBear seen your article in Ring! - TBear Merry Christmas Ryan - TBear good to see you back - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Ryan Send a message via MSN to Mr. Ryan Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a la verga View Post
Ryan you should know why it didn't happen and quit being like these nut huggers!!!

fact: margarito-williams II would have happened over a year ago if goosen and williams didn't duck the immediate rematch.

wouldn't it have? The WBO even placed margarito as pwill's mandatory and gave him an optional defense, and what did williams do? Run from the re-match like a bitch and go fight someone else only to lose the belt anyways.

buuuuuuut we all know how you were calling margarito a bum and gave him absolutely no chance to beat cotto. You posted numerous articles with your thoughts on how cotto would kill margarito so i kind of expect you to over look the fact that williams is the person resposible for the rematch not happening. He survived a fight with marg and ran from a re-match. Now that margarito is on top, here comes williams knocking being a hypocrite chasing a re-match!! the irony of this sport sometimes.
If it is the determination of sports writers that Williams is the guy Margarito has to beat and that his team is not working towards a rematch, that is on them.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 232,895,133,270.05
Total Points: 232,901,299,371.42
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
any advice.

IMO, you need to be anything but conventional.
Call people out.
Do your homework.
Make your haters Famous.
Be Fair when needed, accurate always,and use logic as a ****ing shield to all your haters.

Because if you come into this **** trying to be Liked, or politically correct.
You will failed, and you will suck.

-Horus
Old 12-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Mr. Ryan

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond repute
20,000 posts!  Well done. - abosworth good shit, folks. You folks with Ouma, then you my folks. Congrats Asain. Keep on doing what you do, bud. - sweet pea 50 boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez Give me 10k, PLEASE! - ЯiZO Congrats on your nomination bro.  Great job. - MELLY-MEL... 
Only for you.. - MassageQueen just for being you ;) - Massage Queen One Of Boxingscene finest... Hmm i almost forgot hook me some of your good K mate... Hehehe Thanks advance FROM: - FasTHarD Just because you're the shit!! - Massage Queen Once again, thanks for what you did for me. And keep up the good work. - The_Bringer 
Thanks for sharing your boxing knowledge. - Talisayen this one is for your website. btw, i signed your guestbook. good job pre :fing02: - Talisayen For all your great work! - jazluvr For your accomplishments! - jazluvr beer after job well done - led 
congrats!!! - TBear seen your article in Ring! - TBear Merry Christmas Ryan - TBear good to see you back - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Ryan Send a message via MSN to Mr. Ryan Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post

IMO, you need to be anything but conventional.
Call people out.
Do your homework.
Make your haters Famous.
Be Fair when needed, accurate always,and use logic as a ****ing shield to all your haters.

Because if you come into this **** trying to be Liked, or politically correct.
You will failed, and you will suck.

-Horus
Hehe, I don't remember posting that but thanks.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:38 PM
ANDROID_DOES
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,254,559.00
Total Points: 46,595,586.91
Viva Margarito! - T-97 returning the favor to a margarito fan. drink it up - texanballer please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua Margatrito's celebration. - Hard Dick Margaritonator - TheGoldenSnake 
Cheers WAR MARGARITO - ElGranLuchador Get one of these for your girl Vato lol - Domain Happy Birthday - PBDS Happy birthday! - Clegg Happy brithday buddy!! - abosworth 
a wise betting man. - Miyagi Congrats on 5,000 posts - ??? 5k - T-97 Cheers - deanrw Wear your cape with honor.... - Sweet Pea 50 
returned - deanrw Have a Pepsi. Me and Reed jus messin with ya - El Dominicano Have a drink on me homey. My bad! - mangler thats the way the cookie crumbles - siablo14 rogelio for president - Mucus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Miyagi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Send a message via Yahoo to ANDROID_DOES

Quote:
If it is the determination of sports writers that Williams is the guy Margarito has to beat and that his team is not working towards a rematch, that is on them.
more people want to see cotto/margarito II than williams/margarito II. You should do an article on how wiliams/margarito II would have happend a year and a half ago if it wasn't for williams ducking the immediate rematch. Now he's assed out crying for attention.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:40 PM
ANDROID_DOES
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,254,559.00
Total Points: 46,595,586.91
Viva Margarito! - T-97 returning the favor to a margarito fan. drink it up - texanballer please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua Margatrito's celebration. - Hard Dick Margaritonator - TheGoldenSnake 
Cheers WAR MARGARITO - ElGranLuchador Get one of these for your girl Vato lol - Domain Happy Birthday - PBDS Happy birthday! - Clegg Happy brithday buddy!! - abosworth 
a wise betting man. - Miyagi Congrats on 5,000 posts - ??? 5k - T-97 Cheers - deanrw Wear your cape with honor.... - Sweet Pea 50 
returned - deanrw Have a Pepsi. Me and Reed jus messin with ya - El Dominicano Have a drink on me homey. My bad! - mangler thats the way the cookie crumbles - siablo14 rogelio for president - Mucus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Miyagi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Send a message via Yahoo to ANDROID_DOES

Quote:
Hehe, I don't remember posting that but thanks.
you should be thankful to get such great advice from a well known writer like horus himself! Print the posts FRAME IT!!!!! Add pretty colors and make sure you make the words you want to be noticed 3 sizes bigger so people don't miss it.

Like This
Old 12-01-2008, 01:44 PM
alphaqfrankie
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 alphaqfrankie has a reputation beyond reputealphaqfrankie has a reputation beyond reputealphaqfrankie has a reputation beyond reputealphaqfrankie has a reputation beyond reputealphaqfrankie has a reputation beyond reputealphaqfrankie has a reputation beyond reputealphaqfrankie has a reputation beyond reputealphaqfrankie has a reputation beyond reputealphaqfrankie has a reputation beyond reputealphaqfrankie has a reputation beyond reputealphaqfrankie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 211,733.99

Quote:
What an honor it is to be among other BoxingScene writers such as Rick Reeno, Cliff Rold, Shawn Krest, Dave Greisman and more. I can't express how great a moment this is. All I can do is keep moving and improve my craft steadily.

Thank you BoxingScene for all of the support over these years!

congrats bro!
Old 12-01-2008, 01:56 PM
VY CMa
Contender

Rep Power: 7 VY CMa has a reputation beyond reputeVY CMa has a reputation beyond reputeVY CMa has a reputation beyond reputeVY CMa has a reputation beyond reputeVY CMa has a reputation beyond reputeVY CMa has a reputation beyond reputeVY CMa has a reputation beyond reputeVY CMa has a reputation beyond reputeVY CMa has a reputation beyond reputeVY CMa has a reputation beyond reputeVY CMa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.71
Total Points: 7,091.02

Horus is the sorriest sack of **** i've ever met in my e-life.

I've never met one man (i say man more like kid) that tries so hard to sound intelligent but 100% of the time, sounds like a complete bell-end.

"use logic as a shield to your haters"

Christ that's a good one, must of took some thinking up.

It makes you sound like a truely educated person.

The colours and fonts normally highlight your intelligence, but such a smart piece of writing like the above "work" didn't need it.

Your wordplay is ****, you're transparent, you add no subtance to your arguements and most of all you lack any basic concept of grammar which makes a mockey of all your entire posts.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Mr. Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a la verga View Post
more people want to see cotto/margarito II than williams/margarito II. You should do an article on how wiliams/margarito II would have happend a year and a half ago if it wasn't for williams ducking the immediate rematch. Now he's assed out crying for attention.
I for one am not entirely enthralled by the idea of a Margarito-Cotto rematch, I mean it doesn't get as final as the way the first one ended.

I think a Williams rematch would answer a lot of questions.

Circumstances change, whereas right after the first fight with Williams a rematch worked for Margarito but not Williams, I think a rematch would work for both now.

The best should fight the best and the two best guys at 147 are Margarito and Williams, agreed?
Old 12-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Mr. Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Von View Post
Horus is the sorriest sack of **** i've ever met in my e-life.

I've never met one man (i say man more like kid) that tries so hard to sound intelligent but 100% of the time, sounds like a complete bell-end.

"use logic as a shield to your haters"

Christ that's a good one, must of took some thinking up.

It makes you sound like a truely educated person.

The colours and fonts normally highlight your intelligence, but such a smart piece of writing like the above "work" didn't need it.

Your wordplay is ****, you're transparent, you add no subtance to your arguements and most of all you lack any basic concept of grammar which makes a mockey of all your entire posts.
Let's try and keep the flaming in the Thunderdome.