Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 11-26-2008, 11:10 PM
Geogoreya
Contender

Rep Power: 7 Geogoreya will become famous soon enoughGeogoreya will become famous soon enough
Bank: 11,429.97
Total Points: 50,998.50
No Message - Ryn0 
Send a message via MSN to Geogoreya Send a message via Yahoo to Geogoreya
Default What do you think about my future in boxing

hello, my name is David and i am 18 years old, i live in Indonesia and currently fighting as a amateur boxer with a current record of 12 (1) - 1 i am the champion of the provincial boxing competition last months.

I am pretty fit, i weigh in at 147 pound but can be 160+ if not in training, i am 5"9 and i have body fat less than 5%, i do intensive training of 6 days a week in the gym, i live next by the gym. I train in UOB Buana Boxing Gym, the gym which train WBA Featherweight Champ Chris John before he move to Australia.

And i am the type of guy which overtrained if not warned.

My last fight was in august with veteran fighter who is a national Indonesian amateur champion when he was young, i won the fight by RSC round 3.

This is my training routine:

Train 6 days a week.

Morning Session 7 - 11 am

Physical Training

- run in the street 5 miles a day
- warming up: various kind of stretching
- jump rope with 2 kg in each handle x 4 Rounds
- Sit up 1000 times (200 Crunches, 500 Normal, 300 Side Crunches)
- Push up 300 times
- Pull up and chin up 50 times.

Boxing Training

- speed bag: 3 Round
- Heavy Bag: 4 Round
- Double End Bag: 3 Round
- Mitts: 5 Round
- Shadowboxing: 4 Round (with 2kg dumbells)
- Sparring: 4 round

My diet is, i always drink protein shake after workout, i ate normal

that is my story in boxing hope you like it, please give your comment
-
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-27-2008, 12:02 AM
kryo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 kryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond reputekryo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 558,364.97
Total Points: 584,427.08

Absolutely no where. Quit now.

On a serious note, why do you feel the need to ask such a stupid question? It's obvious your dedicated and have the skill to succeed and go far in the sport, what other justification do you possibly need? A bunch of randoms on the internet telling you that you have a decent chance of making a career out of boxing should mean literally nothing to you - the only person who can determine that is yourself.

This pretty much sounds like someone trying to brag and fish for compliments.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:53 AM
mishka80
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 mishka80 has a reputation beyond reputemishka80 has a reputation beyond reputemishka80 has a reputation beyond reputemishka80 has a reputation beyond reputemishka80 has a reputation beyond reputemishka80 has a reputation beyond reputemishka80 has a reputation beyond reputemishka80 has a reputation beyond reputemishka80 has a reputation beyond reputemishka80 has a reputation beyond reputemishka80 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 89,357.14
Total Points: 125,883.56
e gift thread bluda - JulioCesaChavez cheers! - el guason456 It's a bird, it's a plane, it's... - Syd Barrett Spend it wisely. - RED ARMY nice and foamy - el guason456 
For Playing 250k giveaway - Welter_Skelter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryo View Post

On a serious note, why do you feel the need to ask such a stupid question? It's obvious your dedicated and have the skill to succeed and go far in the sport, what other justification do you possibly need? A bunch of randoms on the internet telling you that you have a decent chance of making a career out of boxing should mean literally nothing to you - the only person who can determine that is yourself.

This pretty much sums up what I was about to say.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:59 AM
BG_Knocc_Out
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,598,723.79
Send a message via AIM to BG_Knocc_Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryo View Post

Co-sign, took the words right out of my mouth.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:11 AM
KostyaTszyu44
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,163.53
Total Points: 164,071.53
Broncos FTW! - danc1984 Cheers for the kind words. - brently1979 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geogoreya View Post
hello, my name is David and i am 18 years old, i live in Indonesia and currently fighting as a amateur boxer with a current record of 12 (1) - 1 i am the champion of the provincial boxing competition last months.

I am pretty fit, i weigh in at 147 pound but can be 160+ if not in training, i am 5"9 and i have body fat less than 5%, i do intensive training of 6 days a week in the gym, i live next by the gym. I train in UOB Buana Boxing Gym, the gym which train WBA Featherweight Champ Chris John before he move to Australia.

And i am the type of guy which overtrained if not warned.

My last fight was in august with veteran fighter who is a national Indonesian amateur champion when he was young, i won the fight by RSC round 3.

This is my training routine:

Train 6 days a week.

Morning Session 7 - 11 am

Physical Training

- run in the street 5 miles a day
- warming up: various kind of stretching
- jump rope with 2 kg in each handle x 4 Rounds
- Sit up 1000 times (200 Crunches, 500 Normal, 300 Side Crunches)
- Push up 300 times
- Pull up and chin up 50 times.

Boxing Training

- speed bag: 3 Round
- Heavy Bag: 4 Round
- Double End Bag: 3 Round
- Mitts: 5 Round
- Shadowboxing: 4 Round (with 2kg dumbells)
- Sparring: 4 round

My diet is, i always drink protein shake after workout, i ate normal

that is my story in boxing hope you like it, please give your comment
-
you sound pretty good and dedicated

keep at it man
Old 11-27-2008, 07:48 PM
actionjackson
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 actionjackson is infamous around these partsactionjackson is infamous around these partsactionjackson is infamous around these partsactionjackson is infamous around these partsactionjackson is infamous around these partsactionjackson is infamous around these partsactionjackson is infamous around these partsactionjackson is infamous around these partsactionjackson is infamous around these partsactionjackson is infamous around these partsactionjackson is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,888,673.78

1ko in 12 wins, you really feather fisted eh.