Malignaggi Regieme - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 11-21-2008, 08:59 PM
VinnyCapp
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,701.71
Default Malignaggi Regieme

Hello everyone , as some videos might show , Paulie the Magic Man Malignaggi is in amazing shape and great physique. Does anyone here know what drills/ excercises he uses ? and any nutrients or vitamens???

p.s if anyone watchd the weight-in wiht Hatton. Does anyone know the brand of hoodie he wore ( Has giant golden boxing gloves on them) ...

Thanks guys
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-21-2008, 09:04 PM
MaTTuP
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 MaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,439.39
Total Points: 149,190.09
Send a message via AIM to MaTTuP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyCapp View Post
Hello everyone , as some videos might show , Paulie the Magic Man Malignaggi is in amazing shape and great physique. Does anyone here know what drills/ excercises he uses ? and any nutrients or vitamens???

p.s if anyone watchd the weight-in wiht Hatton. Does anyone know the brand of hoodie he wore ( Has giant golden boxing gloves on them) ...

Thanks guys
the hoodie looked like some kind of Ed Hardy hoody. They are pretty pricey, not sure about that though...
No idea on the regiment, that stuff is very hard to find on any boxer. I'm sure most do very similar routines. Good luck tho.

Last edited by MaTTuP; 11-21-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:05 PM
VinnyCapp
Up and Comer

thanks dude . ye i think your right bout the Ed Hardy hoody.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:23 PM
VinnyCapp
Up and Comer

Ye it was Christian Audiger . I jus found and bought one online lol ...
Old 11-22-2008, 01:11 AM
Bendigo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 Bendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 363,813.89
Total Points: 424,163.72
thanks for those 2 posts in the 100+ replies thread...they were crucial haha...cheers - D E M Dz A Always got space for my fish, when it comes to you, Bendigo. - 917-30 Super poster. - Hard Dick thanks man... - DA1CATAS A good luck charm!  Feel better man!!! - ABOSWORTH 
Hmmm fish. - Hard Dick fishy fishy. - Hard Dick here i forgot about the fish lol - D E M Dz A Margarita - Joshua Clottey more fishes - Hard Dick 
For wanting to two piece Big Bird....LMAAAOOOOO - Sweet Pea 50 Holyfield's Motivation.  lol - ABOSWORTH For being a good player in the 250k giveaway - Welter_Skelter Top Dawg!! - Welter_Skelter cheers man - Makavelli 
Supa..........Supa.........Supa.........posta!! - ABOSWORTH Thanks for keeping your word, heres a little gift! - Breakbeat here's a banana for ya! - Breakbeat thanks for the donation ... - -Boxzilla- You are on fire today....LMAOOO - Sweet Pea 50 

Yeah, check out this video of Malignaggi doing some of his best work.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:35 AM
JulioCesaChavez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 49,392.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTTuP View Post
No idea on the regiment, that stuff is very hard to find on any boxer..
There is aq book full of them called Boxing Workouts from the Greats, or something along them lines. It is by Brian Todd and available on Amazon. That's where I got info to make my own routine, and where I got the 1200 abs exercises plus 1000 KNUCKLE press ups tip! My trainer made me do 700 per day before that anyway. Some of the pro's do MORE.

And here is gay Shawn, saying it is unecessary just coz the arsebleeding idiot can't do it himself! He also says speedball is bull**** coz he probably can't do that either. You got world class HOF fighters in there so the advice is sound and routines nicely layed out. They're doing it wrong according to some bums on here! Even without that knowledge, why would an exercise that mimmicks punching form (on knuckles) and works the muscles used be bad for you anyway?
Old 11-22-2008, 02:45 AM
JulioCesaChavez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 49,392.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

p.s. I think it is Ed Hardy coz his brother is wearing the same ****. Italians like to do that. Sometimes they have families in the same Kappa outfits from head to toe. It is a cultural thing
Old 11-23-2008, 08:36 PM
JUHL
Contender

Rep Power: 9 JUHL has a spectacular aura aboutJUHL has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 48,612.66

Not sure if you'll still want to be looking like Paulie after his performance last night, i've given up hope on him, i used to really like the guy and thought he had some serious talent. but hes overrated, virtually a one handed fighter, and isnt on the same level as the other top Jr. Welterweights

Share This With Friends

Tags
malignaggi, regieme

User Tag List