Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-22-2008, 02:57 AM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 58 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,150,357,445.65
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

the secret is roach ****ed delahoya's water.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-22-2008, 02:59 AM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,464,938,948,591.91
Total Points: 12,465,939,353,253.99
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
Then it still goes back to the stamina issue which isnt a secret
well not in the context of a pacquaio fight. dlh using his jab against pacquiao won't be a waste of time nor energy. if he jabs more and flurries less, it will be to his benefit unlike in the mayweather fight. although I think dlh could just rely on his flurries and still beat pac. I doubt very much that this fight goes past 4 so stamina will never be an issue.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:27 AM
shadeyfizzle
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 shadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,527,024.03
good sportsmanship - jreckoning 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswizzy99 View Post
well not in the context of a pacquaio fight. dlh using his jab against pacquiao won't be a waste of time nor energy. if he jabs more and flurries less, it will be to his benefit unlike in the mayweather fight. although I think dlh could just rely on his flurries and still beat pac. I doubt very much that this fight goes past 4 so stamina will never be an issue.
You really think so?? Dlh actually weighs less than Pacquiao at the moment and I think it would actually be great 4 pacman if dlh came into the fight weighing less than him because the power advantage will tip in Pacquiao's favor. Handspeed will be about dead even. So it would turn into skill vs stamina and decided by who can dictate the pace of the fight.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:32 AM
Zack Morris
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Zack Morris is infamous around these partsZack Morris is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 38,111.59

Freddie pulled a Panama Lewis and s_piked Oscar's water bottle. That ****sucker!
Old 11-22-2008, 03:33 AM
Zack Morris
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Zack Morris is infamous around these partsZack Morris is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 38,111.59

Quote:
You really think so?? Dlh actually weighs less than Pacquiao at the moment and I think it would actually be great 4 pacman if dlh came into the fight weighing less than him because the power advantage will tip in Pacquiao's favor. Handspeed will be about dead even. So it would turn into skill vs stamina and decided by who can dictate the pace of the fight.

Oh really?? Do you have any proof of this or are you just taking Oscar's word?

These Oscarsexuals are so gullible.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:46 AM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,464,938,948,591.91
Total Points: 12,465,939,353,253.99
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
dlh weighing 140 still has the strongest punch in this fight which is his left hook. you can't tell me that pacman has any punch in his arsenal that is more powerful than a dlh left hook.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:56 AM
Floydmayweather
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 28 Floydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,044.18

Quote:
dlh weighing 140 still has the strongest punch in this fight which is his left hook. you can't tell me that pacman has any punch in his arsenal that is more powerful than a dlh left hook.

This is true but i think DLh has several problems. One is his stamina going down the stretch. The other is his body he has only really been hurt once but a body punch but he seems to slow badly after getting hit to the body. No one has really had a sustained body attack to DLh and defininitly not in his old age. Lastly, i think he has trouble fighting inside he is bigger and can move away or grab but Dlh does not like to fight inside and if Pacman can neutrilize the jab, ah ow. I think DLH is in for the fight of his life. Peace
Old 11-22-2008, 04:10 AM
KILLA RIGHT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 KILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,939,491.87
A toast to another Cotto victory! - The Surgeon 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Shows he wasnt a good enough trainer plus i bet oscars jab was his idea not roach telling him before the fight
Old 11-22-2008, 04:50 AM
Sandro17
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 Sandro17 has a reputation beyond reputeSandro17 has a reputation beyond reputeSandro17 has a reputation beyond reputeSandro17 has a reputation beyond reputeSandro17 has a reputation beyond reputeSandro17 has a reputation beyond reputeSandro17 has a reputation beyond reputeSandro17 has a reputation beyond reputeSandro17 has a reputation beyond reputeSandro17 has a reputation beyond reputeSandro17 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,378,403.73
Total Points: 4,519,050.01
LOL @ Floys fans - nice one - :D - Hard2kill 

Quote:
When was the last time DLH actually used his hook successfully?

He fought Steve Forbes and Oscar couldn't KO the guy even with his great left hook.

Now Oscar has to kill himself to make 147 and that certainly can't help his left hook or his power.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:56 AM
The Gully Gad
Jeffery Hype

Rep Power: 123 The Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,313,478,889.48
Total Points: 9,294,006,917,219.39
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Congrats on 47K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! add this to your collection bro - led You're the best, G! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Roach knows Teddy atlas has picked Oscar to win..