Old 11-16-2008, 10:21 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
smash ko is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,653.81
Default ab muscle work-outs

Hey everybody another thread

In january when i was in boxing season i had my body in top condition. fitness and everything were on a high i weighed 68kg and not a ounce on fight on me now im 75kg and yes thiers fat.

Through summer i was not in season and ate what a wanted did **** all fitness and went out with my mates and did crazy **** all summer.now in winter im back in season in high class serious boxing matches i need to get my abs back up high my rest of my body i can handle no doubt but twice a week at boxing they deal with my abs and give me the killer exersizes and ones i need to work on.

But for you guys i wanted some good exersizes to get a 6 ppack and strong big abs and how to build up to them because thiers no way i can do as many reps now as i could in january thanks guys. and ironmike if you could NOT come to this thread it would help alot thanks.
smash ko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-16-2008, 10:27 AM #2
Banned

Chr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 180,155.41
For being a good sport! Have a beer on me. - F-R-K-O thanks again - Pretty Boy32 read a book - Michael Jordan Good mornin. Have a latte homey. - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smash Ko View Post
hey Everybody Another Thread

In January When I Was In Boxing Season I Had My Body In Top Condition. Fitness And Everything Were On A High I Weighed 68kg And Not A Ounce On Fight On Me Now Im 75kg And Yes Thiers Fat.

Through Summer I Was Not In Season And Ate What A Wanted Did **** All Fitness And Went Out With My Mates And Did Crazy **** All Summer.now In Winter Im Back In Season In High Class Serious Boxing Matches I Need To Get My Abs Back Up High My Rest Of My Body I Can Handle No Doubt But Twice A Week At Boxing They Deal With My Abs And Give Me The Killer Exersizes And Ones I Need To Work On.

But For You Guys I Wanted Some Good Exersizes To Get A 6 Ppack And Strong Big Abs And How To Build Up To Them Because Thiers No Way I Can Do As Many Reps Now As I Could In January Thanks Guys. and Ironmike If You Could Not Come To This Thread It Would Help Alot Thanks.
Oooo Burn!!!
Chr0nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:33 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Salty has a reputation beyond reputeSalty has a reputation beyond reputeSalty has a reputation beyond reputeSalty has a reputation beyond reputeSalty has a reputation beyond reputeSalty has a reputation beyond reputeSalty has a reputation beyond reputeSalty has a reputation beyond reputeSalty has a reputation beyond reputeSalty has a reputation beyond reputeSalty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,985,657.32
Total Points: 1,998,817.13
ssssssssssssalty - mgkirkpatrick Have another one of these. - Team Mundine Merry Christmas - msagrain 

Lose the fat and you will see your abs, 6-packs are made in the kitchen. If you do a search of the forums you'll find a ****load of ab exercises.
Salty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:14 AM #4
Banned

Chr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 180,155.41
For being a good sport! Have a beer on me. - F-R-K-O thanks again - Pretty Boy32 read a book - Michael Jordan Good mornin. Have a latte homey. - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Google is your best friend
Chr0nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:17 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Squirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,324.62

The key to a 6 pack is low body fat; this comes through exercise and good eating.

Developing the muscles themselves will help matters and give you a more aesthetically pleasing look; crunches, V's, Russian Twists, Bicycle crunches etc are all great, the key though is good form and technique - abs can be an absolute nightmare to develop if youre doing it wrongly.
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:02 PM #6
Up and Comer

Ia23n is a name known to allIa23n is a name known to allIa23n is a name known to allIa23n is a name known to allIa23n is a name known to allIa23n is a name known to all
Total Points: 17,410.17

Abs aren't just made in the kitchen as alot of people say. You go look at the abs of a boxer (Look at Ricky Hattons, Mayweathers, Roy Jones ect.) and compare them to some normal skinny bloke with low bf.

Don't use the 'they're made in the kitchen' line to put you off working them, even if they don't show out they need to be worked. Any fighter who doesn't work abs shouldn't be allowed to fight, they're one of the most important boxing muscles.

Even if they don't show up they need to be strengthed.
Ia23n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:17 PM #7
Contender

smash ko is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 38,653.81

as people say made in the "kitchen" i go for exersizeing the muscles rather then getting low body fat and i just went for my first 3mile run in a while getting back into it
smash ko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:05 PM #8
Banned

JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 49,996.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

Do lots of running and lots of ab exercies. Ie. a normal boxing routine would get you there.
JulioCesaChavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:34 PM #9
Banned

ironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 39,708.47
yahahhaha, whitey's dnt wash their anus! - JulioCesaChavez don't worry, steven gerrard will rally us to the championship once again. YNWA!! - JulioCesaChavez eid mubarak brother - JulioCesaChavez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smash ko View Post
and ironmike if you could NOT come to this thread it would help alot thanks.
hhahahahaha the truth hurts doesnt it?
ironmike2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:06 PM #10
Banned

JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 49,996.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

Seriously man, even his quoted messages are hurting my eyes. i think everyone who uses this section regularly should put this ****er on ignore so he can't ruin any threads but his own!
JulioCesaChavez is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
muscle, work-outs

User Tag List