finding reach and footwork - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 11-16-2008, 04:11 AM
AndyTravis
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,049.13
Default finding reach and footwork

I worked out today that i really find reach with my feet, not my hands. Because if my feet aren't in the right position/distance than I'm only going to be groping around anyway. I know this seems really basic, but my feetwork got stacks better as soon as I started thinking this way. Anyone else think the same?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-16-2008, 06:11 AM
Equilibrium
Knuckles Up

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22 Equilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,187,032,567,915.05
Total Points: 2,187,032,586,086.12
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo On Me! - Izrock I'm sick of the fangirls. You a real boxing fan bro - mangler 2k posts man - you are one of the very best on here - you need to post more - Dan... the point giver thanks thee for the incredible generosity - the point giver 
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier early xmas present - jazluvr thread contribution and for after your wake and bake! - HUGH JASS 

Yup, the was the first thing i was taught when joining a gym. The trainer pointed to a line on the floor and told me that line always needed to be between my two feets, and that i need to keep that line in the direction of my opponent at all time.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:43 PM
AndyTravis
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,049.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
Yup, the was the first thing i was taught when joining a gym. The trainer pointed to a line on the floor and told me that line always needed to be between my two feets, and that i need to keep that line in the direction of my opponent at all time.
i guess i really mean the distance between your feet and your opponent
Old 11-16-2008, 04:01 PM
JulioCesaChavez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 49,412.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

I always thought it was obvious.

Share This With Friends

Tags
finding, footwork, reach

User Tag List