Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 10-30-2008, 12:55 PM
nirojsri
Banned

Rep Power: 0 nirojsri has a reputation beyond reputenirojsri has a reputation beyond reputenirojsri has a reputation beyond reputenirojsri has a reputation beyond reputenirojsri has a reputation beyond reputenirojsri has a reputation beyond reputenirojsri has a reputation beyond reputenirojsri has a reputation beyond reputenirojsri has a reputation beyond reputenirojsri has a reputation beyond reputenirojsri has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 98,631.78
Default I used my boxing skills in real life. :) yesterday and I'm suspended.

I'm an amateur with only one exhibition
and been training for 5 months in boxing.
and I'm kinda new.
And

so this is what happened. SInce the beginning of highschool I've been getting bullied by this big ****ing native kid. He's like 5"11 and 230lbs I'd say. He's really racist he calls me **** stain and ****. Most of the times I just take his ****. Since I am only like 150lbs and 5"10 I'm kinda small. So yesterday he smacks me with his duotang for no reason I get up get behind him I tap his shoulder and I unleashed my fury while he was still sitting down. His face was like open almost all the time I must punched him with like 10 straight rights and hooks. then I jumped back when he tried to get up. He got up and I look at his face it's covered in blood from his nose and mouth. He gets up I hit him again he keeps missing. People were trying to stop the fight but we were all over the place and punches were flying. Then he gets real pissed and ****. He just runs into me and gives me a right hook. well most of his punches were all hooks. SO iwas just going back most o f the time and feeding him straight rights. So he runs into me, he lands it straight on my cheek. And wham I fall down and all I remember was I was dizzy and everything I saw was rotating then I just blacked out.

I woke up like 10 minutes later and the nurse is on me and **** I was still dazed as ****. But after wards I was ok even though my mouth was bleeding it stopped after 30 minutes. They took me to the office and told me I was suspended for a day. They heard about the other kids saying that he was a bully with me and how he'd mess around with me everyday.
They told me they expelled him and there's a zero tolerance policy for bullying and racism and I should have told the office anyway.
That''s a ***** thing to do though snitchin and stuff.

My classmates told me that the other classmates this big black guy and 2 other guys tackled him down from the back because he was gonna **** me up while I was down on the floor. I would have been finished if it weren't for them. No one at my school knows I box though. But damn I ****ed his face up pretty good especially the way it was swining back and right everytime I hit him.
My parents told me if someone bothers you and you retaliate with violence it is ok so they told me they didn't care I was suspended.'

I can't wait to go to school tommorow my homeboys are gonna be proud. Imma wear my big brownish red bruise on my cheek with pride.

Last edited by nirojsri; 10-30-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Equilibrium
Knuckles Up

Rep Power: 20 Equilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030,501,725,650.03
Total Points: 1,030,501,729,707.24
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo On Me! - Izrock I'm sick of the fangirls. You a real boxing fan bro - mangler 2k posts man - you are one of the very best on here - you need to post more - Dan... the point giver thanks thee for the incredible generosity - the point giver 
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier early xmas present - jazluvr thread contribution and for after your wake and bake! - HUGH JASS 

He got what he deserved, but you weren't supposed to get knocked out.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Bendigo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 Bendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 363,813.89
Total Points: 408,898.72
thanks for those 2 posts in the 100+ replies thread...they were crucial haha...cheers - D E M Dz A Always got space for my fish, when it comes to you, Bendigo. - 917-30 Super poster. - Hard Dick thanks man... - DA1CATAS A good luck charm!  Feel better man!!! - ABOSWORTH 
Hmmm fish. - Hard Dick fishy fishy. - Hard Dick here i forgot about the fish lol - D E M Dz A Margarita - Joshua Clottey more fishes - Hard Dick 
For wanting to two piece Big Bird....LMAAAOOOOO - Sweet Pea 50 Holyfield's Motivation.  lol - ABOSWORTH For being a good player in the 250k giveaway - Welter_Skelter Top Dawg!! - Welter_Skelter cheers man - Makavelli 
Supa..........Supa.........Supa.........posta!! - ABOSWORTH Thanks for keeping your word, heres a little gift! - Breakbeat here's a banana for ya! - Breakbeat thanks for the donation ... - -Boxzilla- You are on fire today....LMAOOO - Sweet Pea 50 

Did you get to see down the nurse's shirt?
Old 10-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Chr0nic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Chr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond reputeChr0nic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 140,329.41
For being a good sport! Have a beer on me. - F-R-K-O thanks again - Pretty Boy32 read a book - Michael Jordan Good mornin. Have a latte homey. - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

and what have you learnt?
Old 10-30-2008, 02:14 PM
Am Star
Amateur

Total Points: 1,739.21

Glass jawed ***git.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:35 PM
KostyaTszyu44
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,163.53
Total Points: 165,378.53
Broncos FTW! - danc1984 Cheers for the kind words. - brently1979 

oh well lol at least you messed his face up...

should have avoided getting knocked out lol but good work standing up for yourself
Old 10-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Roger Yomama
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,405.23
Cheers for the links. The Sopcast one is a lot better than the Link I had procured. - OASIS_LAD Not So Great Expectations: The Vastine Biography. Tis a rip-roaring read from start to finish, babes. - OASIS_LAD Thanks! - WANGLER 

Are you Amir Khan? Seriously though, well done for standing up for yourself. Just keep your guard up next time.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:42 PM
leggy.1
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 leggy.1 has a spectacular aura aboutleggy.1 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 1,608.51

sounds like you didnt do to well next time hes that much bigger ****ing pick a chair up man !
Old 10-30-2008, 05:50 PM
niroj
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 niroj is infamous around these partsniroj is infamous around these partsniroj is infamous around these partsniroj is infamous around these partsniroj is infamous around these partsniroj is infamous around these partsniroj is infamous around these partsniroj is infamous around these partsniroj is infamous around these partsniroj is infamous around these partsniroj is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 4,659.36

I tried to keep my gaurd up I kept my fist down to my chin level and fought but my fist is much smaller than his his was gigantic and when it struck my face it just slipped of my fist and struck me on the cheek.

and the nurse was the school nurse she's pretty old.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:56 PM
Roger Yomama
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,405.23
Cheers for the links. The Sopcast one is a lot better than the Link I had procured. - OASIS_LAD Not So Great Expectations: The Vastine Biography. Tis a rip-roaring read from start to finish, babes. - OASIS_LAD Thanks! - WANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by niroj View Post
I tried to keep my gaurd up I kept my fist down to my chin level and fought but my fist is much smaller than his his was gigantic and when it struck my face it just slipped of my fist and struck me on the cheek.

and the nurse was the school nurse she's pretty old.
Damn. Unlucky dude. On both counts.