Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-17-2008, 08:04 PM
Kball15
HATTON WRIGHT PAVLIK

Rep Power: 1489 Kball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 765,298,062.04
Total Points: 767,095,284.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanus View Post
Yeah he did.

I've got nothing against the guy, but he's got more favourite fighters than I have underpants.

And I have alot of underpants.
I do have a lot of favorites, but do i ever abandon anyone after they lose???

I like a lot of fighters, and i watch each one of them everytime they fight.

If Pavlik loses by a lot tommorow, im still gonna be a big fan. I mean, one of my favorite fighters of all time is Emanuel Augustus...

Not to mention the fact that i happen to be a fan of Hopkins, and have supported him in a lot of the Hopkins hate posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacChamp View Post
Hahahahahaha, thats gotta be the worst pick in boxing. What was Manfredo like a ridiculous huge underdog? Manfredo almost crapped himself when joe was just slapping his ass against the ropes... People say Calzaghe slaps but if he slaps so lightly, then why did Manfredo cover up and retreat to the ropes?
First of all, a lot of people thought Manfredo was gonna fair a LOT better then he ended up fairing, so this pick wasnt THAT rediculous before the fight.

Second of all, i was aware of the fact that it was an "upset pick." I didnt think Manfredo was any better then Calzaghe, i just thought considering the circumstances, Manfredo could pull it out

Not to mention the fact that i STILL think Manfredo is a very decent fighter, and woulda have made Calzaghe fight for a decision had that fight not been REDICULOUSLY stopped in the 3rd round. Was Manfredo getting hit a lot? YEA, but he wasnt even hurt or wobbled. a HORRENDOUS stoppage.

And Third of all, its Jones' turn. 3rd round KO of coarse
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-17-2008, 08:05 PM
-EX-
King Of The Trading Block

Rep Power: 57 -EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,227,496,457,808.96
Total Points: 2,281,697,392,949.35
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

That's not very polite. KBall's a nice guy...lol.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:07 PM
El Dominicano
Banned

Bank: 1.04
Total Points: 194,665.87
a toast. to the death of the coalition. lol - Left Hook Tua Drink Some presidente - Pico Hollywood U called it, here's ur Chela! - Puas tua says up yours...... - Left Hook Tua lol - Left Hook Tua 
Thx Bro! - Joshua Clottey Top Dawg - Welter_Skelter salud!! - el guason456 Thats real. - El Gallo Negro! i've been here. i log on everyday at work. you haven't been here! lol - Left Hook Tua 
BS Retard of the Month Award. - Jim Jeffries This is long over due - Massage Queen yep fukk em - larryx guzman is done. - Left Hook Tua kEEP GOING hARD on these Sucka's lol - Horus 
Cause you Da Man! - Gift Of Gab 

B-Hop is 43 GODDAMMIT!!! I'm a huge B-Hop fan but why the F.uck isn't his age being taken into consideration?! If B-Hop were in his prime I'd be right with the thread starter saying "Pavlik is gonna get stopped" but damn...Yall must have forgot
Old 10-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Shanus
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Shanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,227,661.88
Total Points: 3,452,933.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kball15 View Post
I do have a lot of favorites, but do i ever abandon anyone after they lose???

I like a lot of fighters, and i watch each one of them everytime they fight.

If Pavlik loses by a lot tommorow, im still gonna be a big fan. I mean, one of my favorite fighters of all time is Emanuel Augustus...

Not to mention the fact that i happen to be a fan of Hopkins, and have supported him in a lot of the Hopkins hate posts

First of all, a lot of people thought Manfredo was gonna fair a LOT better then he ended up fairing, so this pick wasnt THAT rediculous before the fight.

Second of all, i was aware of the fact that it was an "upset pick." I didnt think Manfredo was any better then Calzaghe, i just thought considering the circumstances, Manfredo could pull it out

Not to mention the fact that i STILL think Manfredo is a very decent fighter, and woulda have made Calzaghe fight for a decision had that fight not been REDICULOUSLY stopped in the 3rd round. Was Manfredo getting hit a lot? YEA, but he wasnt even hurt or wobbled. a HORRENDOUS stoppage.

And Third of all, its Jones' turn. 3rd round KO of coarse
It's good to have alot of fighters you like, but you jump on bandwagons, there's a difference.

Here's an example, you were all about Jermain Taylor until Pavlik beat him, and now you're all about Pavlik.. so what says you won't be all about B-Hop with the signatures and avatars if he defeats Pavlik?

That's all I'm saying, no disrespect, just a bit of tongue in cheek banter.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:17 AM
Shanus
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Shanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond reputeShanus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,227,661.88
Total Points: 3,452,933.50

He didn't get KTFO, but close enough.

Have you hopped off?
Old 10-19-2008, 07:28 AM
-----------
-----------------

Rep Power: 22 ----------- has a reputation beyond repute----------- has a reputation beyond repute----------- has a reputation beyond repute----------- has a reputation beyond repute----------- has a reputation beyond repute----------- has a reputation beyond repute----------- has a reputation beyond repute----------- has a reputation beyond repute----------- has a reputation beyond repute----------- has a reputation beyond repute----------- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,302,868.64

Quote:
Pavlik's not getting ko'd or losing tomorrow so I believe you just burned yourself. And after Pavlik wins, he will most likely call out Calzaghe.
MacChamp Bum of Boxingscene
Old 10-19-2008, 07:40 AM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,309,259.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Pavlik's not getting ko'd or losing tomorrow so I believe you just burned yourself. And after Pavlik wins, he will most likely call out Calzaghe.

Pretty funny you said this and now you're sporting an AV with Hopkins pounding Pavlik. Bandwagon much?
Old 10-19-2008, 07:41 AM
jreckoning
WBA Silver Champion

Rep Power: 82 jreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,331.85
Total Points: 12,835.22
Beer I owe you for nearly making a f--k up of that bet - alza1988 For your genourosity and big heart! - jazluvr449 straight up! - -veteran420- a truly excellent poster. - the point giver Great poster - ADDICT 
i tried getting you a gift before when you hooked me up with points but was out of stock,for you mate - project xxx1 Thanks for the points, buddy! - smallbutstrong good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang For being one helluva poster - Chief2ndzOnly! chi town info - al capone 
You're one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Tomasz Adamek: brave ring warrior - Freedom. Feliz Navidad - El Mustang just because :kiss: - Bossy For a good treasured friend - jazluvr 
quik payup gratzie! - `STEELHEAD 49ers/Saints. thanks for your payment, have a beer on me...cheers! - jose830 Cheers!  Here's to hopefully a great night of boxing! - UglyPug u deserve it - WeEatinBaby ATG poster - sugarsmosley 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Tunney! 
Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr 

Leave KBall alone and let him work on a new signature, fellas.